Author Topic: James Photo Thread : He's Too Sexy For His Shirt! [3]  (Read 735139 times)

Offline Naley fan 123

Re: James Photo Thread : He's Too Sexy For His Shirt! [3]
« Reply #6330 on: November 19, 2013, 05:35:46 PM »
I agree, she seems to be a great actress and I followed her on twitter and instagram.  I had heard she got rid of Twitter and deleted her original instagram and made the new one private was because of all of James fans being mean to her and then there pictures being posted everywhere, but that's what happens when you are in the public eye.  Maybe once she becomes a more established actor she will restart her twitter.  I guess she has always had to deal with paparazzi and crazy fans because of her dad that she just wants to be private?  Either way, she has potential to be a big star and I like her and James together and would like to see them settle down when she is older and have a family.  On a side note, the comments some of the girls put on James' instagram pictures are so creepy and weird.  I hope he doesn't delete his one day because of crazy fans.

Offline Shelley

« Reply #6331 on: November 19, 2013, 07:40:07 PM »
I agree, some of the comments on his Instagram make me cringe there are some crazy fans out there. I really do think they are still together but working on separate projects. The only thing I do notice is that  when they are apart he is on twitter and Instagram a lot more which us very odd, but then they have always had an on/off relationship it seems, I actually don't see them ever getting married and settling down.

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #6332 on: November 20, 2013, 12:45:24 PM »
I personally don't like them together. But who cares what I think lol. I just don't understand their relationship and I don't believe in open relationships or this on again off again thing. If girls are posting pics of him and them at his house something is up and I feel bad for eve that she has to even see that if there is still something going on between them. If there isn't then James isn't doing wrong. Seems Shaelee and Avery both friends of James' and Eves' are in New York Celebrating Shaellee's birthday. They were both just with James in Vegas this weekend. Eve wasn't tagged in any of those pics so I'm assuming she wasn't in vegas. Just weird to me that James hasn't gone to see her in NYC. Either way hope they are both happy with whatever there status is

Offline gophergirl21

• There Is No Finish Line
« Reply #6333 on: November 22, 2013, 08:55:21 PM »
Some new pictures and video from a shoot with Just Jared as the "Spotlight of the Week"
Video link: http://instagram.com/p/hCUoOnhQBj

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 09:03:08 PM by gophergirl21 »
Learn from the past. Prepare for the future. Perform in the present.

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #6334 on: November 22, 2013, 11:54:58 PM »
he's hot….. so hot… but whats with the hair? he looks like edward from twighlight lol

Offline Shelley

« Reply #6335 on: December 01, 2013, 04:16:18 PM »
I have noticed that the girl james was pictured with on Instagram months ago he is following again, if I remember right everyone thought that james and eve had split because there were rumours he hooked up with this girl but then he put up a picture of him and eve.

Offline ILoveyou129

« Reply #6336 on: December 01, 2013, 05:17:15 PM »
yeah that was weird… a pic was posted of him and some girls memorial day weekend the girl who posted it wasn't in the pic but he started following her.. her name was allison… then the same day he posted the pic of him and eve he stopped following alison … now steven started following her like 3 days ago and now james is following her again. she is a senior at pepperdine university . james likes them young lol i always assumed eve came back from nyc and was pissed about him following alison and hanging out with girls and thats why he stopped following alison and then posted the pic of him and eve to make eve happy and to let everyone know they were still together… just my assumption. who knows with these two.. for all we know they are being super discreet and planning a wedding ! lol i give up trying to figure it out
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 07:22:04 PM by ILoveyou129 »

Offline ILoveyou129

Offline skills3

• Naley fan
« Reply #6338 on: December 02, 2013, 08:15:23 AM »
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 04:53:40 PM by skills3 »

Offline jamesothlove

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon-Twin!