Author Topic: James fan encounters!  (Read 174119 times)

Offline Mrs.Phelps

• Posting Freak
  • RIP Heath <3
Re: James fan encounters!
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 05:13:25 PM »
well if it matters at all he was rude to me....

just because he was rude to me does not mean he is a rude person.

but just cuz he was nice to you does not mean that he has never been rude b4

;D

thats not directed at anyone lol just putting it out there

but i also hate how people use "Oh well he is shy" as a excuse. no. thats not a excuse. i mean sure everyone has bad days and some people are a little tighter strung then other haha but being shy is not a excuse for being rude

Offline mandylh72590

• Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Mandy.
    • My OTH Website
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 05:38:29 PM »
aww that was so sweet you him to take two pics with you! and so nice of you to get him something for his bday! btw me and him share the same bday july 25th!!

Beccaluvsoth

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 06:08:35 PM »
that's so cute. so does my mom. i had her find the balloon shop to call and bless her heart, she thought they were for her. i felt so bad.  :-[

james cracked up at them though.  :)

Offline aJL923

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »
He's always pleasant. I'm a really quiet person with people thta I don't know, so when my mom first moved into the neighborhood and I saw him I started like freaking out. But then now its more like oh hey, how are you. I'm neutral. I have nothing bad to say and as for good experiences, he's personable when he wants to be.
Love is a many splendored thing

Offline sofia

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 06:38:37 PM »
2 pics with him !! aww awesome !
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

othlove89

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2008, 06:39:36 PM »
I met James one night at filming of Chad's episode. He was there taking pictures since the set photographer wasn't there. He came over around 3 AM and took pictures and talked to everyone that was there..probably about 20 of us. I thought he was really nice but definitely seemed shy.

italianqt194

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 08:47:41 PM »
he never seems too enthused or excited to meet fans or anything. hes always polite, but very quiet and kind of blah. it makes me think like - even if you arent excited or thrilled - your an actor, cant you fake it a little? lol

Offline aJL923

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2008, 09:28:30 PM »
^ lmao. you are so true rachel. i mean if they can fake those scenes in season 3, you never know what's possible. Bottle line, hes polite, almost always respectful, and a decent guy. I'm not going to jump up and down over him just glancing my way.
Love is a many splendored thing

Offline MrsVLaff

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 09:38:41 PM »
You guys are all so lucky!
I'd kill to meet him LOLLL

NaleyJLover11

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2008, 11:45:20 PM »
aww that was so sweet you him to take two pics with you! and so nice of you to get him something for his bday! btw me and him share the same bday july 25th!!

My sons name is James (yes after James Lafferty) and he was born this year on July 25th too! That part wasnt planned but the fact that he was born on his bday was an added perk!

lukenpeyton

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2008, 12:08:57 AM »
My sister and I saw James and a bunch of OTH people at a restaurant called deluxe downtown Wilmington.  They were all sitting at a table towards the back, there was Sophia, James, Lee, Mark, and some others.  My sister kept telling me I couldn't talk to them, and I listened to her, wanted to respect their right to a night out, but when they left, they walked right past our table.  I looked at my sister and said, James, not loud like yelling, but I knew he heard me.  But, he ignored me.  So, I don't know what to think about that, I feel a little dissed, but he has a right to privacy, so whatever.  Anyway, that was our encounter with James.  Much more positive with Mark, Hilarie, and Chad!

sunchick116

« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2008, 01:46:22 AM »
i think it depends on how its percieved. really shy people can be percieved as shy, or rude depending on how the specific person percieves it. I know James is shy, so i make the extra effort. you just have to be prepared to lead the conversation.

Offline mandylh72590

• Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Mandy.
    • My OTH Website
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2008, 01:54:34 AM »
My sons name is James (yes after James Lafferty) and he was born this year on July 25th too! That part wasnt planned but the fact that he was born on his bday was an added perk!

thats so sweet!! a baby james! yay we all share the same bday! have you ever gotten to meet james and tell him about it?

Offline JLaff23

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • J <3
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2008, 06:38:06 AM »
I'm not going to jump up and down over him just glancing my way.

^^ Why does this feel directed to me? Booohoooo :'( LOL

Offline MEnJames4evr

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2008, 02:10:10 PM »
^ lmao. you are so true rachel. i mean if they can fake those scenes in season 3, you never know what's possible. Bottle line, hes polite, almost always respectful, and a decent guy. I'm not going to jump up and down over him just glancing my way.
Do you see him around the neighborhood often or do others in the community?