Author Topic: James fan encounters!  (Read 174118 times)

Offline sofia

Re: James fan encounters!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 05:41:10 PM »
adorable !
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

lukenpeyton

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 12:29:55 AM »
I didn't actually meet him but my sister and I were driving downtown Wilmington, going to the Reel Cafe for lunch.  I wasn't really paying attention and all of a sudden she's yelling at me to look.  I look up and on the corner of the street where we are stopping for a red light, she's driving, are James, Mark, and some other guy.  I start digging frantically through my purse for my camera, the light turns green and she says I have to go it's green now.  I check the mirror and say stay, no one's behind us.  I find my camera, rol down the window, and yell, hey Nathan.  (Yeah, I don't know why I said Nathan and not James)  He looks at me, smiles and waves.  I take the picture, and Mark, who's talking on the phone, says, they're taking pictures out of cars now.
It was so funny, and my sister and I were so excited about it.

biaj5

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008, 12:56:01 PM »
HAHAHA^ thats awesome !

michdeg87

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 04:48:13 PM »
the first time we met james was the charity game, when we first got there the guys were warming up on the court and james was literally like right in front of us on the court and i don't know what came over me but i ran onto the court and threw my arms around him and gave him a hug and he was like umm hi and i just smiled and said you're so hot and he goes thanks but you can't be on the court so i just walked away and then after the game we were literally the last people on line so most of the cast was letting us take pics with them because we had waited so long and they would stand up and we're actually trying to engage in quick conversation and when we asked james he was just like you can lean in and have someone take a picture for you so we were just like okay whatever..then the next day we went to the school where he was filming with robbie and mark was directing, so he came out in the middle, but didn't stop or say anything at all then after they were completely done filming mark, robbie, and james came out together and robbie was like i'm gonna go change then i'll come back and take pics with all of you and someone asked if james would too and he goes yea i'll come back but he literally walked directly into a van and left..the third time was over the summer and a friend came that hadn't come the weekend of the charity game and james is her fav, we warned her that he might not be too friendly not to get her hopes up so we went out drinking one night and we were at odessa and he was there with lee norris and my friend is really shy so even though i wasn't really interested in talking to him i went over alone and told him that my friend was a huge fan and we all love the show could he just like go say hi to them and he did and thanked them for being fans then i asked if i could take a pic of them and he said no he doesn't take pics in bars, the whole encounter was pretty brief and it was nice that he went over to my friends but the one who had never met him before was kind of disappointed..and then lastly me and one other girl went down in november and we were drinking at pravda and he was there and we just said hi cus we knew he didn't do the whole picture thing and he was just like hey and that was it, we didn't really pay much attention to him cus we've gotten the hint by this point that he's not into the fan interactions lol i do have some pics of him though...

ps: i love mark in this pic haha

Offline Letthegoodtimesroll

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • B-Rok<3
    • http://twitter.com/KWilly714
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2008, 01:53:13 PM »
Thanks for all the pictures  :)

Nate&Serena<3

Offline Melissa

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • D'Arch ♥ D'Lov
    • Brucas Destiny Boards
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 09:06:06 PM »
Ok so James is such a sweet guy. I met him in wilmington during season 4 at the river court.. and a few minutes after me and my friend arrived james came over to us. he asked us where we were form and thought we were crazy for coming form massachusetts haha.. i asked him to sign my season 3 dvd and for a picture.. but i was fixing my hair when my dad took the pic soo i thought it was messed up (i didnt look at the pic long enough its actually fine) so i asked  james if i could get another cause mine came out bad.. and he was all like 'yeah sure' he talked to us for a little.. i cant really remember exactly what but he is gorgoues.. and his eyes are sooo amazing. lmao. and hes real tall.. but yeah we got to watch him film for like all day.. then later on. he came back over and more people were there so me and my friend decided to both get a picture with him together.

soo heres' my pics..

this is the one i THOUGHT was messed up.. but isn't really

and me and my friend

I'm over my head and I know it, I know it. I'm doing my best not to show it, to show it.
Whatever it takes to be, what I was meant to be I'm gonna try. ♥

alexandria3

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 09:28:42 PM »
mich dont ever say anything nice about james lolll hes definitely so hot but he has the worst personality ever hes mad rude to fans
 Being rude and bashing cast members is not allowed.

Offline roxybluegirl7

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 09:33:20 PM »
he has the worst personality ever

I don't think that's fair to say. I'm sorry if you didn't have a good experience with him. I've met him many times, and although he's always been a little less personable with fans than some of the other cast, he's always been polite and friendly.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 10:01:35 PM by roxybluegirl7 »
Laura

[

kitnrse

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 09:34:32 PM »
mich dont ever say anything nice about james lolll hes definitely so hot but he has the worst personality ever hes mad rude to fans
Um maybe he's shy?  I've met him and he was really nice to me.

sunchick116

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 09:37:35 PM »
i've met him FIVE times, and he's been totally sweet and awesome every time. you'd think atleast one of those encounters would suck, but nope. he's always really nice to me.

Offline Melissa

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • D'Arch ♥ D'Lov
    • Brucas Destiny Boards
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2008, 09:43:51 PM »

I have no idea what your talking about when i met him he was extremely sweet.. yeah he is a bit shy.. but thats all.. he was not mean or rude at all he actually went out of his way for us.
I'm over my head and I know it, I know it. I'm doing my best not to show it, to show it.
Whatever it takes to be, what I was meant to be I'm gonna try. ♥

Offline katylady101

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon:BiggestSophiaBushFan sig:Brittany
    • Instagram
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 09:52:38 PM »

i'm sorry if you had a bad experience meeting him but when i met him and he was really sweet. He's just shy that doesn't mean he's rude, i'm shy but i'm not rude. There's nothing wrong with being shy and being an actor. Alot of actors i'm sure are shy.

italianqt194

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2008, 09:55:17 PM »
^i think it depends on how he is feeling that day, because some people say hes so sweet and then some people say hes not. maybe he was rude to some people, but just because he was super nice to one person doesnt mean that he wasnt rude to the other people. ya know? i mean i think its taking it a little far to say he has the 'worst personality ever' because you really dont know him, but if you say he was rude, i believe it cause he has been to many fans. but he can also go out of his way to take pics and stuff which is nice. it just depends when u catch him

Offline sofia

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2008, 05:53:56 AM »
agree with you Rachel  ... all depend ...
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

Beccaluvsoth

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2008, 04:57:54 PM »
so i feel really grateful after reading all of these to say that i had an awesome experience with james. my friend and i were in wilmy at the end of july and some crew had told us earlier in the week that james would be filming that friday, so that morning we woke up to go and we found out it was his birthday so we went to the cotton exchange and got him this really tacky gift and bag and then searched literally all over downtown for helium balloons and we finally found them. so the whole day of filming i carried these three balloons and eventually crew started to notice and were like "who's birthday?" and we told them. none of them knew really. a make-up artist said she would tell him.

so during lunch break, me and my friend were the only ones who stayed and our two reg. balloons started deflating. my friend started inhaling the helium and at that moment james walked to his trailer across the street on his phone and waved because hey, we were two girls on a curb holding balloons, and my friend yells "we love you james!" in the squeakiest voice. crazy.

then this sweet girl who was watching them film too, knew a member of the crew and called him over and told him about our treasures haha and he said he would tell him and let me know. then, like half and hour later he came and whispered that he told james about our gifts and he would come over when he was done filming...and he did. he said hi and laughed at the bag and said thanks and asked where i was from and thanked me again for coming so far. i asked for a pic and he was like "yea!" then it had a lot of sun in it (haha) so i asked for another and he was like "sure." he really went out of his way to do all of that.

first "sunny" one

second