Author Topic: James fan encounters!  (Read 174123 times)

Offline babyjames23

James fan encounters!
« on: November 23, 2008, 08:13:09 PM »
Post away! :) I will post mine later!
<3 Leo & Marty

kitnrse

Re: James fan encounters!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 08:21:48 PM »
I met him at the RC when I met Hil and Joy, and it was amazinggg.  He walked over to me first and stared at me the whole way over.  I was so star-struck I can't even remember what he/I said.  But it was great.  ;D

Offline katylady101

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon:BiggestSophiaBushFan sig:Brittany
    • Instagram
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »
people are probably tired of seeing my name by now with these lol.

When I was an extra for 6x04 I was filming the basketball game scene I was on the 5th bleacher and was sitting on the last one and he was sitting like straight in front of me and at one point the extra got off the bleachers to go get lunch and I had to walk right past him and my legs were shaking i was thinking Ďdonít fall, donít fallí and I didnít but when I got into the cafeteria I thought it I "accidentally" stumbled it might have gotten his attention  :laugh:. Then afterwards me and my mom were waiting to get pictures with the guys and when James came to us he was like Ďdo you guys want a pictureí (I was freaking out cause I have the biggest crush on him) He was like shy, it was really cute. My mom told me and him look like a cute couple and I told her iím totally for it you just have to clear it with him first  :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 09:51:42 PM by katylady101 »

italianqt194

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 12:07:08 AM »
Ive only met james twice.. and each time he was super quiet and shy. theres not much to say about him. LOL. i think its nice that he comes over and greets fans though. but as for encounters, i doubt you'll find one too intersting because hes usually always so boring. haha

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 01:43:42 AM »
i had the opportunity to meet James in april (my friend won the weekend in wilmy trip and took me as her guest) at the after party at tric and the charity game:) he was really sweet!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a52/howie_is_heavenly/DSC05803.jpg

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline jackiegonyer

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 11:19:05 AM »
ive meet james 3 times....nd all 3 times he was super nice...the first time i meet him was when they were doing the sunkist mall tour..nd he was the first celeb i had meet nd i said ur so much cuter in person...nd he smiled nd was like do u want me to sign the cd and i was like yea...
the 2nd time i meet him was at the charity game nd he was so nice...i talked 2 him about basketball nd i asked him if he could sign m phine nd he signed it right on the screen...
the 3rd time i meet him was at the last charity game nd he was like did u make this (i made a 100th episode shirt) nd i said yea nd he was like this is awsome
hes a sweetheart in person
when does this pain go away?
or does it ever?

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: Me. Sig: LJ
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 11:28:50 AM »
I met James at the charity game and he was 100% uninterested. This could be because there were a lot of people but he signed my pic and didn't even look up at me. It was pretty ehh. But later my friend like cornered him asking him to do a video for her brother in law in the army, He was pretty cool, he let us wait and he did the vid. It sucks about meeting them at games because they're so overwhelmed and you don't always get a good experience

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

Offline jessxhalo23

• Icon: Rochelle
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 01:37:29 PM »
I met him on January 19th @ the Macy's signing! He was soooo shy. But he was so gracious. He wouldn't leave until everyone gets an autograph. And I won a hoodie from him, signed by him and Stuart so that was pretty much the best day EVER. He looks so HOT, I would love to see him again soon!!!!!!!

xCMSQARDJLx

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 04:55:52 PM »
James is always the shy quiet one arouind his fanss..I would have to say the most outgoing one that ive mett so far iss probably Chad and Mark..

Offline Shannonef13

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon: LJ/FF.
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 07:09:01 PM »
I met James at the charity game and he was 100% uninterested. This could be because there were a lot of people but he signed my pic and didn't even look up at me.

Same here, lol. In fact..he didn't even turn around. He had his back to me the entire time but he still signed my stuff. I got over it, it was just a bit disappointing. I'm sure they all have their days, though.
Don't forget to be great. Because you are. - Mark Schwahn

penny lane

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 07:13:38 PM »
It seems like at the charity games, the cast's main priority is to just make sure everyone has their picture or signature or whatever it is they want. They are swamped with fans, and run off their feet, so that environment probably isn't conducive to the meaningful interaction some people are hoping for.

Offline Shannonef13

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon: LJ/FF.
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 07:16:03 PM »
And I had met him the night before and he ignored me then, too. haha. I was just disappointed because I had driven 15 hours to meet him (well, all of them but he was the one I wanted to meet the most) and he just completely ignored me, hahah. Plus I was in the first 1/3 of the line so I don't know. I don't blame him or anything, it was just sad for a while. haha
Don't forget to be great. Because you are. - Mark Schwahn

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: Me. Sig: LJ
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »
aww yeah games I understand them being swamped but that sucks he ignored you the night before.

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

Offline katylady101

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon:BiggestSophiaBushFan sig:Brittany
    • Instagram
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 01:13:50 AM »
here my picture with him.

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7