Author Topic: Sophia Fan Encounters  (Read 108810 times)

xCMSQARDJLx

Re: Sophia Fan Encounters
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2008, 04:48:56 PM »
I met Sophia in April, at the airport for filming and then again at the charity game.

My experience was.. interesting. lol. But um she is very beautiful in person. She ended up talking to me for about 5 minutes and taking a picture with my sister and I. It is HIDEOUS and I have 12 chins in it for some reason, but of course she looks perfect *envious*

For some reason she was cracking up in the picture, because my sister said something funny to her.

OH MY GOD! I FILMED THERE THAT NIGHT! that was the bes time!

and OMG how are you in her phone???!?!?!?!?!???!??!? tell me that storyy!!! lol
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 04:50:46 PM by xCMSQARDJLx »

Offline sofia

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 05:26:36 PM »
yeah please tell us the story !!!
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

purpleflower

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 05:29:54 PM »
OH MY GOD! I FILMED THERE THAT NIGHT! that was the bes time!

and OMG how are you in her phone???!?!?!?!?!???!??!? tell me that storyy!!! lol

Aw really? Maybe we saw each other then!! It was a great night. =)

Tonya has a "girl behind the red door" tattoo on her back and when Sophia came over, Tonya showed it to her. Sophia thought it was cool and took a picture of it on her cell.

Offline sofia

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2008, 05:36:56 PM »
aww its amazing ! she is very very lucky !!!!
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: Me. Sig: LJ
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2008, 10:23:16 PM »
haha im the one in her phone lol

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

kitnrse

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2008, 10:51:25 PM »
haha im the one in her phone lol
lol. you're on youtube and in SOPHIA BUSH's phone.  Don't you feel like, amazing?  :laugh:

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2008, 11:24:42 PM »
lol a little embarrassed now lol

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

biaj5

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2008, 03:19:03 AM »
aaw no need to be embarrassed! your a legend hahaa

windthatblewmyheartaway

« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2008, 03:28:27 AM »
sophia drives a blue/greyish kinda color lexus.

laurenmichellexx

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2008, 01:47:47 PM »
a couple of weeks ago when they were filming the 40's episode she came over at like 3:30 in the morning to sign stuff for us. she was like "if chad and lee are taking pictures then im soo taking pictures!" but the guy she walked over with said she wasnt aloud, so she was like "okay! well then give me stuff to sign!" she was soo sweet, there were tonsss of people there so there were lots of people talking/asking questions. but i did manage to tell her i loved her hair, and she was like "thanks!" and i said mine would never do that in a million years, and she was like "trust me, mine doesnt either, lots of hair spray and rollers" then she was like "i barely even blow dry my hair" it was really funny. but shes too sweet.

i've met her before a few times at other charity games and just around town. i've had a few pictures but i have no clue where they are at the time, plus i look horrible. but the first time i met her i remember she said "totally!" a lot haha she's way too sweet, i love her :]

biaj5

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2008, 01:57:18 PM »
she doesnt even blow dry her hair?! so is it like naturally straight, wow impressive! ^

Offline mandylh72590

• Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Mandy.
    • My OTH Website
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2008, 03:36:10 PM »
^hey bia! Tyler Hilton concert in one week!

the first week of filming of 6th season i met Sophia at clothes over bros.. my friends and i were sitting by the trailers and she was running back and forth from her trailer to the make-up trailer. we didn't say anything to her the first time cause we didn't want to bother her or look like crazy stalkers waiting for her, but the second time she ran by she was like: "uhg this sucks.. my trainer makes me do this shtt!" and we just laughed then when she came out of her trailer ready to go film she saw us and some other fans waiting patiently and someone asked for a picture and she looked at her assistant and her assistant said they were running late but Sophia was like "c'mon ill take some pictures with you guys.. you guys are the ones that have kept us on the air for so long i have some time!" so as we were waiting to get a picture i was on the phone with my younger brother (who is madly in love with Sophia just like any other boy) and i was like "Maverick, guess who i am talking with??" and he was like "No way, Mandy stop it.." and Sophia started laughing and was like "here let me tell him.. hi maverick, this is Sophia bush." and my brother was like "hi....." then she said "I'm sorry you couldn't be down here with us so i thought id say hi and thanks for being a fan" and he was like "your welcome" then she said "alright well I'm gonna go take a picture with your sister now" and he said "okay bye.. i love you" and she laughed and said bye. and here are the pictures

ps sorry it so long but i thought id share it

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2008, 03:37:56 PM »
omg thats the cutest thing ever. "ok bye... i love you" lol awwwwww that's so awesome.

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

Offline mandylh72590

• Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Mandy.
    • My OTH Website
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2008, 03:44:22 PM »
haha i know he is such a dork.. he isn't usually shy but he was speechless until she had to go and he says i love you. she thought it was cute and she laughed

biaj5

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2008, 03:46:18 PM »
MANDY! hahah yes countdown :)

and ive heard that story before, and its hilarious! thanks for sharing :) haha