Author Topic: Sophia Fan Encounters  (Read 108057 times)

kitnrse

Re: Sophia Fan Encounters
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 06:28:36 PM »
I met Sophia and it was amazing. I was getting off a plane at the wilmy airport and my friend was like 'they're filming here soon' so we waited and we watched them film for a bit. Well there was like tons of fans that had mananged to assemble themselves and it was such a crawd. I really wanted to go because I was sooo tired and had been flying in and out of airports all day and I was just done. But my friends were like 'no were staying' so I hung out in the back for a bit but then decided to make an effort to get a pic. Sophia was so sweet and taking pics and she had stopped and said "Ok make sure you have your cameras ready" because there were so many people. Well I got a pic with her and she was hurrying but I turned around and flished her the tattoo on my shoulder and she she asked about it a bit and then I went to leave to get out of everyone's way. She called me back and wanted to take a picture of it so I was standing there with my dress pulled down over my shoulder and she;s digging in her purse for her camera and she's like "I'm setting such a bad example, I told everyone to have thier cameras rready, look whos not ready now" lol it was really cool
lol, I've seen the video of that on youtube I think.

xCMSQARDJLx

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 06:55:12 PM »
lol! thats ten times cooler thn my storyy....maybe you guys will have matching tats soon=p lol

I met her twice while in Wilmy!

First time she was filming, but we managed to stop her before she got into the van. We just got a quick shot, as the crew was waiting for her, they had to go to the next location. She could have said no, but she didn't :)

Second time was at Starbucks in Mayfaire. They have these two cushion seats by the cashiere, we were waiting for our friend to get her drink, just checking out everyone in line. All of a sudden Sophia walks in, and stands in line for like 5 minutes. She was texting on her phone and waiting her turn. We didn't want to say anything while in there, so after she paid, we hurried out, and waited for her. She put her car keys and drink down to sign autographs and to take pictures.
Then when she was leaving, she waved from her car.

She couldn't have been sweeter.

thats sweet! what kind of car does she have??? ive always wondered...I know chad has a hummer and had some kind of pick up truck bu i dont know about sophia
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 07:10:37 PM by xCMSQARDJLx »

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: Me. Sig: LJ
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 06:57:08 PM »
I need to find that vid and steal it lol

found it lol
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6axD-UhjI
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 06:59:34 PM by Cheerytutorgrl »

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

bubblegumgal57

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 11:31:23 PM »
I met Sophia and it was amazing. I was getting off a plane at the wilmy airport and my friend was like 'they're filming here soon' so we waited and we watched them film for a bit. Well there was like tons of fans that had mananged to assemble themselves and it was such a crawd. I really wanted to go because I was sooo tired and had been flying in and out of airports all day and I was just done. But my friends were like 'no were staying' so I hung out in the back for a bit but then decided to make an effort to get a pic. Sophia was so sweet and taking pics and she had stopped and said "Ok make sure you have your cameras ready" because there were so many people. Well I got a pic with her and she was hurrying but I turned around and flished her the tattoo on my shoulder and she she asked about it a bit and then I went to leave to get out of everyone's way. She called me back and wanted to take a picture of it so I was standing there with my dress pulled down over my shoulder and she;s digging in her purse for her camera and she's like "I'm setting such a bad example, I told everyone to have thier cameras rready, look whos not ready now" lol it was really cool

Dude! You're soo lucky! Lol. Now I'm curious as to what kind of tattoo you have that got her interested? Do you mind sharing a pic of it with us? Thank you! :)

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2008, 01:16:53 AM »
ummm hang on

my tat with the red door lol

i hate how gross my back looks

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

bubblegumgal57

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 01:22:18 AM »
ummm hang on

my tat with the red door lol

i hate how gross my back looks

OMG! that's so cool. Now I know why Sophia had to have a pic of it. did it hurt when you had that made?

and btw, your back's totally fine, just saying. :p

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 01:24:04 AM »
yeah, it hurt wehn it went over the shoulder blade. but i love it. its one of those pains that it hurts but at the same times its awesome

i hate getting asked about it though lol i got it because i had reheard it about a year ago and i thought 'it sounds like a fairy tale' and since then i had the thought in my head to get it lol.

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

bubblegumgal57

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 01:30:44 AM »
Lol, my bad.. anyways, for the record, i think it's totally worth it and it's unique. Only true BLers will know the true meaning of that line. :) Thanks again for sharing. I'm Mimi btw. :)

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 01:50:17 AM »
lol not people on here like walking down the street. and people i don't know will like pull down my dresses or move my hair to read it lol. no one here watches it so no one ever knows what it is. lol

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

Offline Shannen

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 05:59:14 AM »
lol! thats ten times cooler thn my storyy....maybe you guys will have matching tats soon=p lol

thats sweet! what kind of car does she have??? ive always wondered...I know chad has a hummer and had some kind of pick up truck bu i dont know about sophia

haha, it was actually funny, because all I knew was Sophia had a red car, or something along those lines. So when we got to Starbucks ( there were two huge Sophia fans with us ), I said as a joke about the car next to us '' Oh, that could be Sophia's car'', because it was red and big. But ofcourse they said it wasn't :P

She drove a big grayish (dark) car. It wasn't very pretty, the front looked very weird, and it was HUGE. So I think she has two cars in Wilmy, since people keep insisting that she has a red car.

Yeah, Chad has a hummer and a black Ford truck.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 06:01:48 AM by Shannen »

purpleflower

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 01:50:44 PM »
I met Sophia in April, at the airport for filming and then again at the charity game.

My experience was.. interesting. lol. But um she is very beautiful in person. She ended up talking to me for about 5 minutes and taking a picture with my sister and I. It is HIDEOUS and I have 12 chins in it for some reason, but of course she looks perfect *envious*

For some reason she was cracking up in the picture, because my sister said something funny to her.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 01:58:30 PM by purpleflower »

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 01:56:02 PM »
^^ i was sooo thinking about you yesterday lol

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

purpleflower

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2008, 01:59:32 PM »
Hi Tonya! =) Aw I feel special. lol
BTW your Sophia encounter has to be the best considering you're in her cell phone now. Memories!

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »
lol. it was funny cause randomly i remembered the whole "did you hair get longer since april" thing you said

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

biaj5

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 04:24:25 PM »
AHAHA your in her cell phone? LUCKYY. she can show you off hahah