Author Topic: Sophia Fan Encounters  (Read 108054 times)

Offline Chicago_OTHfan

Sophia Fan Encounters
« on: November 23, 2008, 06:14:23 PM »
Since we seem to be starting a trend on this board with cast member fan encounters I thought I'd start one for Sophia  ;D I've never met her but I'd love to!

Offline Shannen

Re: Sophia Fan Encounters
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 06:24:29 PM »
I met her twice while in Wilmy!

First time she was filming, but we managed to stop her before she got into the van. We just got a quick shot, as the crew was waiting for her, they had to go to the next location. She could have said no, but she didn't :)

Second time was at Starbucks in Mayfaire. They have these two cushion seats by the cashiere, we were waiting for our friend to get her drink, just checking out everyone in line. All of a sudden Sophia walks in, and stands in line for like 5 minutes. She was texting on her phone and waiting her turn. We didn't want to say anything while in there, so after she paid, we hurried out, and waited for her. She put her car keys and drink down to sign autographs and to take pictures.
Then when she was leaving, she waved from her car.

She couldn't have been sweeter.

reneexlmao

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 06:29:04 PM »
Sophia is a SWEETHEART! Out of everyone I met, she was the one I enjoyed the most. She was filming at C/B with Lisa(Millie) and I was waiting at the trailers, but me and my friend changed our minds and decided to go back to C/B, and when we got there she had already came out and took pictures but some girl told me she said she'd come out again. So I went into the coffee shop next door and saw all the extras go towards the back of C/B so I figured they were doing a break, so I sat outside of the coffee shop and Sophia came out, and at first she looked the other way but then she looked at me and i waved with a big smile and she waved and like ran across the street. Then BAM like 20 people cam out of nowhere lol. She took pictures with everyone and even took a video for this girl. I was like "You look so pretty and I look so bad" and shes like "I only look like this cause I'm working" haha. Then everyone was taking pictures with Lisa and Sophia was like "Oh =[" So I was like "Sophia come here!" and she smiled and like skipped over and took a picture with me. Then everyone was asking where the boys were and shes like "everyone always wants the boys!" and i was like "yeah.. well a little James wouldn't kill us" =P. Then she said bye to everyone and as she was walking across the street backwards saying "nice to meet you guys" a car was coming and shes like "woah, lets watch sophia get hit by a car" or something like that it was funny. she also kept asking where all the other people on the other side of the street went because she wanted to say hi, she was like upset they left. Yeah she was really nice lol. I was scared at first cause everyone said she was a b***tchhh but she isn't at all. I so want to meet her again

Offline Shannen

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 06:36:04 PM »
That's cute, because when I met her in her private time, she apoligized for looking like crap. Her hair was wet and everything :P

penny lane

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 06:42:15 PM »
^Lol!

One of the things i like about Sophia is that even though she's obviously really beautiful, she doesn't seem too preoccupied with looks and image.

It's awesome reading everyone's stories, thanks for posting guys :)

Offline Shannen

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 06:45:08 PM »
^ That's true. I don't think she was wearing makeup actually, only mascara. I had 5 minutes to study her from top to toe, so I noticed haha.

But I remember when we met her after filming, the first thing I noticed was the 1000 layers of makeup she had on. That can't be good for the skin, so I can imagine she doesn't wear makeup on her days off, just to let her skin breathe a bit.

kitnrse

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 06:49:16 PM »
Aw that's susch a sweet story renee, thanks for sharing. :)
Then she said bye to everyone and as she was walking across the street backwards saying "nice to meet you guys" a car was coming and shes like "woah, lets watch sophia get hit by a car" or something like that it was funny.
lol  :laugh:

Online lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 01:41:43 AM »
I met Sophia in April on the set of finale, at the charity game and at the afterparty lol.. she's amazing<3 such a sweet and intelligent person<3
(my friend won the weekend in wilmy trip and took me as her guest)

this is the photo of me and her at Tric.. i wasnt ready lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a52/howie_is_heavenly/DSC05855.jpg
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 01:44:43 AM by lee_loverxox »

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline B_Davis1988

• Thanks to Cheerytutorgirl for my avatar!!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 10:52:53 AM »
reneexlmao did u meet her at the end of august...for episode 606?

Offline Cheerytutorgrl

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: Me. Sig: LJ
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 11:22:59 AM »
I met Sophia and it was amazing. I was getting off a plane at the wilmy airport and my friend was like 'they're filming here soon' so we waited and we watched them film for a bit. Well there was like tons of fans that had mananged to assemble themselves and it was such a crawd. I really wanted to go because I was sooo tired and had been flying in and out of airports all day and I was just done. But my friends were like 'no were staying' so I hung out in the back for a bit but then decided to make an effort to get a pic. Sophia was so sweet and taking pics and she had stopped and said "Ok make sure you have your cameras ready" because there were so many people. Well I got a pic with her and she was hurrying but I turned around and flished her the tattoo on my shoulder and she she asked about it a bit and then I went to leave to get out of everyone's way. She called me back and wanted to take a picture of it so I was standing there with my dress pulled down over my shoulder and she;s digging in her purse for her camera and she's like "I'm setting such a bad example, I told everyone to have thier cameras rready, look whos not ready now" lol it was really cool

GTFO ♥
I will be strong.
 I will be faithful.

Offline jackiegonyer

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 11:30:21 AM »
i meet her when her nd chad were filming the season finale at the airport and she was so nice..she signed my 100th episode shirt and then there was this girl that wanted to meet her so bad she wasn't able to go and i explained it to her and wrote on her shirt "be well...xoxo sophia"..
then i got into the charity game the next day and i was like thank you so much i had went through something the week b4 nd when i got to meet you it made things alot better...and she said something nd i couldn't hear her but she got tears in her eyes when i told her what had happend...

she was such a sweetheart
when does this pain go away?
or does it ever?

Offline B_Davis1988

• Thanks to Cheerytutorgirl for my avatar!!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 03:45:44 PM »
I met here outside of clothes over bros in august. she would wave to us from inside the 'store' and it was really cute...later she came out after i waited 6 hours and she apologized saying that this was her first break of the day but she saw us waiting out there all day...i went up to get a picture and was wearing a clothes over bros shirt and she's like nice t-shirt! and she turns to lisa and says it's our store!! and then after the picture my mom said that i came from toronto and sophia was asking me about the weather because she was coming down for the film festival and she was really excited...
sophia couldn't have been any nicer, and i was beyond happy because she is my favourite actress

Offline sofia

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 04:21:24 PM »
you are really lucky you know that ?? because I came from france and I waiit for her 3 days in row and she saw me and my friends and she never came back or wave  .. if it was just a day  it could be ok but 3 days in row and nothing and she knew that we came from france, but even with what she did I still like her a lot because she is a great actress and she is humain  ...  I was sad but i was ok because the one I really came for it was JOY and Joy came back over me and was sweet so that makes me feel so better  .. but like I said, the cast is humain just like us and if sophia didnt want to come she had her reason and I respect them  ... maybe the next time Ishe 'll come back over me  ... I still like her even if I was really hurted and sad  ...
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

xCMSQARDJLx

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 05:08:11 PM »
Okay, i dont think anyone is really gunna beleive my story but thats okayy...

Before the season 5 premeire, Sophie did Live with Regis and Kelly...its on YOutube if anyone wants to see it...Anywayy, me and my two cousins, my mom and my aunt all went into the city (New York City) and we went to regis and kelly to see sophia...If you watch the youtube video people say WE LOVE YOU SOPHIA...that was me and my cousins...then after the show because she loved us for screaming at her that we loved her on live TV she signed a whole bunch of stuff for us and stuff...it was sooo cool..and apparently idk if anyone knows this but Sophia is that hardest person to get autographs and pics from in wilmington because shes doing a lot of other movies and stuff that dont take place in wilmington...but it was the best day of my life and i will NEVER forget that...it was awesomee!!

reneexlmao

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 05:33:04 PM »
reneexlmao did u meet her at the end of august...for episode 606?

yeah, i did. i was there the 2nd time she came out though.