Author Topic: Hilarie Fan Encounters  (Read 37288 times)

Offline Becks

• I'm a VIP!
Re: Hilarie Fan Encounters
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2009, 12:11:53 AM »
Oh boy, Hilarie is like my best friend, isn't that right Natalie? :P I've met Hilarie five times (not including the other times I've seen her film but not talked to her) and each time has been awesome, she's seriously one of my favorite people. She was the first person from the show that I ever met. In 2006 Hilarie was doing this event in my hometown and I remember being SO nervous to meet her, like I was less than a foot away from her but I didn't say anything, hah. It's so weird because the last time I met her in April, at a concert during the Azalea Festival, she was with another fan and she saw me and was like "Oh hey!!" and finished signing and autograph for the fan and was like "Hey! How are you? How have you been dude?" and I was like "You remember me?!" and I was SO shocked because she said "Oh yeah you've been to a bunch of events!" and she listed the first event I had ever met her at years before in my hometown, the 2007 CG, and the 100th episode party. It was just so cool for Hilarie to remember me and know where exactly she had met me, I was beyond happy. Hilarie's just great, I love meeting her because she's very chill. And she loves my little brother, heh.

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2009, 12:18:25 AM »
Woah Becks!! That's so awesome that she remembered you! Especially that she remembered you even from the first time you met her! She comes across as a really down to earth person which is so awesome. :)

Offline Becks

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2009, 12:28:11 AM »
Thanks! Hil and I are bffs heh (joke but not really ;)) She really is awesome though, and ever sweet, especially if you are kind to her. The last time I saw her was over the summer in July, she and Sophia were filming a scene at C/B for one of the early episodes of s6 (603, I think?). I was sitting at a table at Port City Java with a friend and Hilarie was walking on the sidewalk right in front of us and she saw us and said "Hi guys!", just a nice thing to say to fans, and then she looked right at me and pointed and said "Hey dude, what's up?" and I was just like "Nothing much dude" LOL it's like Hilarie and I have a code or something, hah. She's crazy and I love her for it.

nbetterbid

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 05:45:16 PM »
Hilarie is amazing! She makes you feel like your her best friend and you've known each other for years. Def my fav female cast member. Here's a few pics of mine:

lukenpeyton

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 11:09:16 PM »
Are those last 2 pictures at the Wilmy airport, cause my sister and I were there when they were filming the first episode this season and that's what it looks like, and the dress she was wearing when they filmed the car scene.

nbetterbid

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 06:21:53 PM »
Yeah that was from 601 at the airport

Beccaluvsoth

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 10:45:26 PM »
i met hilarie during the filming of 6.04 and she was amazing. here's my pic...it's a couple that i had on photobucket so excuse the quotes...and my sunburn...we had been out there for 12 hours by this point...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 03:48:33 PM by Beccaluvsoth »

Offline sofia

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2009, 05:07:29 AM »
You are so very lucky ! really !! I came 3 time in wilmington from france, and I never get the chance to meet her !! this is brreak my heart ... and makes me so sad ... thank GOD I saw joy so I am happy  but I miss something...
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

Offline Yourartmatters

• Posting 24/7
  • Credit: Fan Forum
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2009, 12:39:32 PM »
has anybody else met her?

is she tall in real life or or does she look different to what you expected  ? sorry i always want to know these things

kitnrse

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2009, 04:44:10 PM »
She's pretty tall lol.  And skinny, she's really skinny but she's nice. :)

Offline Yourartmatters

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2009, 04:45:21 PM »
and really pretty? yeah i thought she seemed quite tall on one tree hill.

sunchick116

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2009, 04:54:20 PM »
yeah, she is SUPER tall. and really pretty. she's  not gorgeus or extraordinary. i dont think any girl on this show is take your breath away beautiful, but she's pretty. and even prettier once she starts talking. LOL

Offline Yourartmatters

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »
oh i think they are all stunning!!  :) have you met all th cast? your so lucky

sunchick116

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »
oh i think they are all stunning!!  :) have you met all th cast? your so lucky

yeah i've met them all a bunch of times. hilarie three times.

Offline Yourartmatters

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2009, 04:59:43 PM »
wow your so lucky!!  :) are they all nice?