Author Topic: Hilarie Fan Encounters  (Read 37301 times)

JJJoy23

Re: Hilarie Fan Encounters
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 02:11:13 PM »
I've only met her once, it was in October when they were filming 611.  She came over, but she was really quiet and didn't say much at all.  We asked for pics and she asked if we could just do a group picture instead, so she took one with our group and one with a group of French girls and then she left.

Offline katylady101

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon:BiggestSophiaBushFan sig:Brittany
    • Instagram
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 01:14:55 AM »
here's my picture with her

Offline sofia

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2008, 05:42:43 PM »
you are very lucky katy !! I would like to met her so bad, i came from france 3 time but no luck with her :(
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

italianqt194

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2008, 03:48:13 PM »
heres my most recent pic with hil

i love it cause she always gets so close and personal in pics :) dont mnd how bad i look tho ha

lukenpeyton

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008, 12:21:24 AM »
^^That's true, my picture with her is the same, she just leaned in and put her face against mine.  When I came home to MIchigan and showed a friend she said, that's a best friend picture, I have seen best friend pictures and that's what they look like.  It made me laugh, yeah, me and Hilarie, best friends.

abfabgirl

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2008, 06:22:50 PM »
heres my most recent pic with hil

i love it cause she always gets so close and personal in pics :) dont mnd how bad i look tho ha

During which episode was this? I don't recognize that outfit, or was it taken outside filming?

italianqt194

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2008, 09:22:56 PM »
it was during 501. she has that outfit on in that episode too

Offline sofia

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2008, 05:32:29 AM »
rachel sweetie, did i told you that you are the luckiest person i know ???
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

iheartbrucas

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2008, 02:16:18 AM »
out of everyone that i've met, hilarie seemed the most down to earth & genuinely nicest person. i met her @ the charity game in '07 ... she was walking through the line & my friend, who was at the time not an OTH fan, was going to take the pic but Hilarie was like NO! You have to get in the picture too! lol so she got in it with us...Hilarie closed her eyes but it was ok! lol

Offline halo.23

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2008, 02:36:41 PM »
hahaa i didnt meet her but i went to peytons house and i went with my cousin my mom and 2 of my best friends but we didnt wanna be annoying... there wasnt any cars in the driveway so we were taking pictures of like everything and us on the stoop and then some guy started walking towards the house so we ran for the car but my cousin and one of my friends screamed out your so lucky you live in peytons house and he cam over and started asking questions and since i came down for my 15th birthday he called hilarie and i talked to her on the phone and she was soo sweet<33 haha i didnt let anyone else talk to her though

Offline Letthegoodtimesroll

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • B-Rok<3
    • http://twitter.com/KWilly714
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2008, 05:04:24 PM »
I posted this before in thread meeting them. But when i was at the charity game we were standing in line for about two hours and i got to the front. They started to say no more pictures with the cast. But as Hilarie was signing the basketball i brought  iasked her for a picture and she just say 'Of course hunny' So he knelt down and she said where do i look and i pointed to my mom. She seemed really sweet and nice. So i have no complaints about her at all. I told her she was my favorite MTV VJ and she just laughed and said thank you. It was quick but she was still sweet about it.

Nate&Serena<3

sunchick116

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2008, 09:35:16 PM »
i've met her three times. the first time, it was super quick because it was at the sunkist tour in los angeles. the 2nd and 3rd times were both in wilmington. she is THE SWEETEST. so nice and sweet. she gets right up next to your face for pictures, which totally throws me off cause i'm in a wheelchair and people are usually not that comfortable with me. but she doesn't care. when she sees me, she gives me a huge hug too.

WillaMeenie

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »
I've met her a few times, but I think the first was the most memorable.  It was season 1 & some friends & I had been talking to someone who was a PA at the time who told us to come down to base camp & she'd introduce us to whoever was around.  Hilarie came bouncing out of her trailer, hair in curlers, & was just so bubbly. She reminded me of one of those bobblehead things because her hair was sticking out with the curlers & she's just so hyper. 

sunchick116

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2008, 01:49:57 AM »
haha. Katy, you just reminded me of when i met her in wilmington in 2007. they were filming at clothes over bros, and it was her, sophia and lee. we were there at like 8:30 in the morning when they first got there. my friend and i were standing waiting for them, and they passed by us, and hilarie and sophia had their hair in curlers/rollers, and were both in bath robes!! they walked right by me and my friend alicia and were like "we gotta go to hair and makeup, but when we come back we're coming straight over to you guys". it was SO sweet. lee and hilarie came to see us, but sophia never came. she was too busy. i don't blame her.

laurenmichellexx

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 01:44:04 PM »
I've met Hilarie a few times, not much recently though. I met her at a few of the charity games. She really is extremely sweet and fun to talk too. The last time I met her was at the Azalea Festival at the ribbon cutting. I was a belle and my friend and I went and talked to her for a little while. She was really sweet and funny. She told us that she wanted our dresses [[it was so hot at that point she could have totally had the dress!]] We were going to ask for a picture but we didn't want to bother her too much. But there are pictures that were taken of her and I'm in the background  :P