Author Topic: Hilarie Fan Encounters  (Read 37047 times)

penny lane

Hilarie Fan Encounters
« on: November 23, 2008, 05:12:59 PM »
Well, there's a thread for Chad and Joy, so didn't want poor Hil to feel left out...:P

Post away! If you've already talked about your encounter elsewhere on the forums in the past, just cut and paste!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 05:19:36 PM by penny lane »

reneexlmao

Re: Hilarie Fan Encounters
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 06:22:31 PM »
Well I never really met her, but I was at a restaurant she was at, and we were talking to the waitress and she's like "i don't know if you know but that's hilarie burton" and i was like "OH I KNOW." and i was like "do you think you can ask her if i can get a picture" and the waitress came back and said that hilarie said she wasn't in the mood. i kind of felt bad, i understand that a picture is alot but she could of at least waved or something.

penny lane

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 06:40:58 PM »
^Aw, that's a pity for you!

I don't blame Hilarie though. It seems she is always one of the cast members who is most giving of herself and of her time, but she's only human. It's understandable that everyone has off days. :)

kitnrse

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 06:50:13 PM »
Yeah, that sucks. :(

I met her at filming at the RC, and she was so nice to everybody!  She said dude so many times.  :P

penny lane

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 06:58:45 PM »
^was this for the season 4 finale? A lot of people seem to have been there when that was filmed...

And yeah, i've noticed that she says "dude" a lot in interviews too! What'd you guys talk about?

kitnrse

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 07:01:57 PM »
No, it was for 603 or 602 but it was a cut scene.  I don't think I'd even want to be there when they filmed the season 4 finale, I heard there was waaayyy too many people.  :laugh:

Nothing much really, I said "thanks :)" and she said  ";D no problem dude!" lol

Offline katylady101

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon:BiggestSophiaBushFan sig:Brittany
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »
This was from August of this year.

My story is kind of funny when me and my parents first got to Wilmington and we went downtown just to see where everything was and see what was there. We went into this store called "Planet." And it was the first store that we went into. We were looking around and then my mom told me that she thought that the girl that plays Peyton on one tree hill was in there because she said her voice sounded familiar cause she was talking on her cell phone giving some guy hell. So after about 5 minutes of deciding if it was her or not we decided that it was :laugh:. When she was done on the phone and checking out I told my mom that I was a chicken and I wasn't going to say anything (cause I've found out that I get tongue tied around celebrities really easy cause Iím really shy) so as she was walking out my mom asked if she Hilarie and she said "Sometimes I am, today I am." So my mom told her that we had just drove up from Florida for me to be an extra the next day and she was like "right on, right on." She told us where clothes over bro's was and she told us if we looked across the river you could see the rivercourt and then my mom asked if I could get a picture with her and she said sure and the girl that she was with even offered to take the picture.

The next day when I was an extra for 6x04 we were shooting the basketball and I was sitting like 2 people way from her and I was trying to get her attention without talking to her cause we werenít allowed to approach the stars but it didnít work :laugh:. And if I would have lied I could have sat next to her but I didnít cause the girl that was really sitting next to her had blonde hair and I have brown hair so I think they would have notice.

Then the next day me and my parents were walking around looking at some of the places they used in filming and we were walking to one of the places we saw them filming. So when my parents and me were waiting we saw Hilarie go jogging by. So I got to see her all three days I was there.

italianqt194

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2008, 12:06:04 AM »
ive met hilarie a few times. and each and every time she is so freaking nice and outgoing. she makes you feel comfortable. i cant explain it any other way. shes easy to talk to and she always seems genuine!

lukenpeyton

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2008, 12:38:18 AM »
My sister and I met Hilarie in June on her street and she was so nice.  She even asked what we were doing that night and when I said we didn't know, she suggested we go to a 80's heavy metal concert they were giving downtown that night.  We did and it was so fun.

penny lane

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 09:11:14 AM »
"Sometimes I am, today I am."
That's so cute!

she suggested we go to a 80's heavy metal concert they were giving downtown that night
How random!

Thanks for posting your experiences guys - it's really nice for people like me who will never get to meet any of the cast! Keep them coming!

xPIXIEx

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 09:51:13 AM »
She's so goofy. When I met her at the game, she was telling me about how she hated the picture I brought. lol. She said she's always making a weird face like the one in the pic, but her mom said that it's a good picture. She just seems so laid back and fun to be around.

penny lane

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 12:40:46 PM »
she was telling me about how she hated the picture I brought. lol
haha, what picture did you bring?

Offline jackiegonyer

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 01:06:10 PM »
i meet her 2 times...
when they did the sunkist mall tour and she was so nice and i told her how awsome it was that she was doing this for breast cancer and i told her someone i knew had breast cancer...and she was like im sorry...
nd then like i meet her at the charity b-ball game not the last one but the one b4 that..nd she was so nice i just didn't talk that much but she waved in the pic i took of her...
when does this pain go away?
or does it ever?

Offline jessxhalo23

• Icon: Rochelle
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 01:42:32 PM »
Hilarie is awesome! I hope I can meet her one day and have all these awesome talks you guys have with her =)

xPIXIEx

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 01:45:46 PM »
haha, what picture did you bring?

I told her she looked beautiful.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 07:42:51 PM by xPIXIEx »