Author Topic: Chad fan encounters  (Read 55195 times)

Offline roxybluegirl7

Re: Chad fan encounters
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2008, 08:04:24 PM »
Definitely. He really makes an effort to look you in the eye and seem interested in what you're saying. Even when he can't come over or take pictures, he often acknowledges the fans with something -- a wave and smile, calling out to them, and once he sent over a PA to apologize to us since he had to run off to the studio. That extra effort makes him stand out.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 08:18:37 PM by roxybluegirl7 »
Laura

[

Offline sofia

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2008, 02:02:09 PM »
I love him !! really ! Laura, I think you know tht already lol and he know that too because I told him that and he was like " ioh thanks, you're so sweet ! I love you too  ..."  it was lat year when I met him the first time .. ;)
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

michdeg87

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2008, 04:22:21 PM »
besides mark and greg prange, chad was the first cast member we met..we met him at the airport for the season 5 finale and he was so nice..first my friend fran went up and she gave him the season 4 dvd booklet to sign and he was like omg my hair looks horrendous and was laughing at himself but my friend was like no you definitely look perfect..next my friend allie spoke to him and she told him that she thinks he's a really good actor and he told her that he's really trying to be the best actor he can be and he wants to get involved with doing more movies and stuff..then when i went i was so excited and i'm like out of control so i was like omg my favorite scene ever is when you're like going crazy on dan and you go maybe you should tell the truth when i have a gun aimed at your head! and i was like completely acting it out and he was laughing so then i told him that i love when he acts mad or crazy and i think he's so gorgeous and he's like aww thanks and i told him no seriously i would do filthy things to you and he started cracking up and goes at least you're honest! so then i asked if i could give him a kiss and he said yea of course then we took our pic and he was just so cool and fun..at first we were kind of nervous because we heard that he could be mean and wasn't the friendliest but he exceeded all expectations and still after meeting almost the entire cast he's still one of my favs

reneexlmao

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2008, 07:18:12 PM »
i love when he crouches down its so cute!

heres a few of my recent pics..

jesus! you make me want to move to wilmington so badly! haha :) he looks absolutely insanely gorgeous in the first pic! you can see his dimples and everything<3

Kerissa

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2008, 07:39:20 PM »
haha! that story is hystercial! its so funny you told him you would do filthy things w/ him! oh man, thats classic! you have guts, that rocks!

kitnrse

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2008, 08:45:48 PM »
michdeg87, so that's you in the last pic?  Great story that's so sweet!  Has anyone ever told you that you look a little like Danneel?

Offline roxybluegirl7

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2008, 10:34:25 PM »
I love him !! really ! Laura, I think you know tht already lol and he know that too because I told him that and he was like " ioh thanks, you're so sweet ! I love you too  ..."  it was lat year when I met him the first time .. ;)

Aww, that's cute you told him you love him!

Michedeg87, very cute story and pictures!
Laura

[

Offline Mrs.Phelps

• Posting Freak
  • RIP Heath <3
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2008, 10:52:09 PM »
michdeg87 wow you ahve nerve :P lol in a good way... hahah i love your story....

dude he was super sweet to me

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: Dorkodancer147
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2008, 01:34:49 AM »
^whats the story behind ur experience?

wow michdeg87, thats brave!

Offline OTHGIRL77

• Posting Freak
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2008, 03:15:25 AM »
I've met Chad twice. Both times he was amazing. I was nervous about meeting him because I'd heard a lot of bad things about him being jerky. But both times he was completely nice. He was very funny and concerned about us and it was just really amazing. He even almost gave my step sister Robbie Jones phone number. LOL. She would of got it too but the PA pushed him back. He's completely kind though. I suggest you keep an open mind when meeting him and don't be nervous. I'm not saying he is always going to be nice and I'm not saying that the people who have had bad experiences are wrong but I wouldn't pre judge him by other people's experiences. Just wait and see how he is for yourself. I'll post my pictures another time.

I <3 TF

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: Dorkodancer147
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2008, 06:09:32 AM »
I think its funny how u hear people saying they were nervous meeting him cos theyd heard bad stories.. but i dont think ive EVER heard anyone talk about a bad experience they have had with him lol. I wouldnt want to hear, so i guess its a good thing but its just weird how there seems to be this rumour going around that hes been jerky to fans in the past yet we never (or at least i never) hear about these stories.

michdeg87

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2008, 11:09:17 AM »
oth/being in wilmy makes me extra crazy lol the bad things I heard about chad before I met him mostly came from like cab drivers and people who worked on the crew but i've never read about any bad experiences, all those people I spoke to are just haters lol

Offline B_Davis1988

• Thanks to Cheerytutorgirl for my avatar!!
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2008, 12:26:04 PM »
they're just jealous of his good looks :P

Offline sofia

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2008, 01:25:12 PM »
they're just jealous of his good looks :P
yeah lol

Offline sofia

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2008, 01:26:15 PM »
Aww, that's cute you told him you love him!

yeah and I was so intimidated !! but chad knows how to make us confortable so ... I love him !!!!