Author Topic: Chad fan encounters  (Read 54801 times)

italianqt194

Re: Chad fan encounters
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2008, 12:03:42 AM »
ive met chad so many times. let me count..okay 7 or 8 times. lol. the first couple times i met him was kinda boring. nothing too special. when i first met him it was season 4, around the time people were saying he wanst too nice, and he was nice but he wasnt super friendly or anyhting. but he was on the phone when he walked by us and my friend mouthed can we get a pic after? and he mouthed "yeah sure" back. and so he went in his trailer and we waited around for like 30 mins and of course like he promised he came out of his trailer looking for us and said "hey you guys wanted pics?"

every time after that that i met him he was SOO friendly and outgoing and just so nice. the most recent time i met him we were all standing in a circle and he was shaking everyones hands. he got to me and was like "wait, you look so familiar! have i met you?" and i was so embarrased  LOL i was like uh yeah! but im not gonna lie i felt so special i mean cmon CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY knows who i am! how cool is that? very cool.

anyways, that night he was filming his episode, so he couldnt take pics but he made sure to stay and chat for a few mins. he even said "come to our location tmr and ill take pics with you cause i wont be in costume" and then he told us exactly whered theyd be. and of course, the next night he came over and took pics with everyone. he was so nice!

lukenpeyton

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2008, 12:43:51 AM »
My sister and I watched him and Hilarie filming at the airport for the first episode of this season, and waited around to get pictures.  Stephanie, the PA, was helpful, and he came over, finally, and took pictures with us right before he and Hilarie shot the scenes in the car.  He was so nice, he thanked us for being so patient, and my sister said what we were both thinking, wow, I never thought he would be so nice.

Offline jessxhalo23

• Icon: Rochelle
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 01:39:59 PM »
I will absolutely DIE if I meet Chad! All these wonderful stories are making me absolutely jealous of ya'll. It'll definitely be a dream come true to meet him one day.

Offline sofia

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 04:28:55 PM »
he is the best of the cast, so sweet, so nice, so friendly, always so adorable with his fan ... he loves his fans  .. i met him a lot of time and he is always so sweet ... its not possible to not loving him because he have a big heart ...
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

Offline Shannonef13

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon: LJ/FF.
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 07:11:24 PM »
I met him back in S4, when they were filming the finale at the RC with everyone. I was a bit nervous/not that excited because a lot of people said that he wasn't friendly and all that, but seriously, one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. lol. He made sure to go around and shake everyone's hand and he was just really nice. And then I met him again at the CG the next day. He showed up late and left kind of early, but he signed as many autographs as he could. He was really nice. =)
Don't forget to be great. Because you are. - Mark Schwahn

Offline katylady101

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon:BiggestSophiaBushFan sig:Brittany
    • Instagram
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 01:17:47 AM »
here are all of my pictures with him

Offline Shannen

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2008, 06:04:51 AM »
He has the habit of crouching now, it's really annoying haha, but rather thoughtful of him to come down to our height :)

I forgot one of my Chad experiences while in Wilmy.

On our first night there, we were headed downtown, and at a red light, we looked to our left, and there was Chad in the drivers seat, with Kenzie on the passengers.
We started freaking out, hoping they were headed downtown, but they turned :( We didn't sleep much that night lol

purpleflower

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2008, 01:42:21 PM »
It's a long story. LOL. But like a few others on the board, I met him in April during the filming of the s5 finale.

He was soo excited to talk to everyone, happy to sign anything and literally everything he was given (lol), and he is a huuuge FLIRT. He winks constantly. He is very very very hot in person and tall. I was never that big of a Chad fan or came to Wilmington with the goal of meeting him.. I wanted to meet James and Joy the most. But Chad soo surpassed everyone else for me. LOL. He is THE SWEETEST you will ever meet.

Not the greatest picture and I look horrible there but whatever. lol. It's on my mirror and I look at it every day. =)

Offline Bec09

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2008, 02:51:54 PM »
^I've read your story before and it's my all time favorite Chads encounter. So glad you had a good experience with him.

Chad sounds so amazing in person.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 12:24:35 PM by Bec09 »
"To imagine- to dream of things that have not happened is one of man's deepest needs." -Milan Kundera

onesweethril

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2008, 07:35:27 PM »
i think its so cute how he is always crouching now lol. everyone's stories are great. he look GORGEOUS in every single picture. I am like dying to meet him <3 he seems like the best one to meet out of the whole cast, like he is really good with fans and stuff. gah he is like perfect.

lol. sorry I guess that was my lil Chad rant for the day :)

Offline katylady101

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon:BiggestSophiaBushFan sig:Brittany
    • Instagram
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2008, 08:46:34 PM »
i think it's cool he crouches down cause it's like he's getting on your level like he's getting more personal with you, if that makes any sense  :laugh:

onesweethril

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2008, 10:31:54 PM »
i think it's cool he crouches down cause it's like he's getting on your level like he's getting more personal with you, if that makes any sense  :laugh:

oh course that makes sense lol!! :)

italianqt194

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »
i love when he crouches down its so cute!

heres a few of my recent pics..

« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 03:46:08 PM by italianqt194 »

Offline roxybluegirl7

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »
I've met Chad a little over 15 times over the last several years (so I won't go into any specific experience), and I've never had a bad encounter. He's always been super friendly and very accommodating to fans. He's always been so appreciative of the fans when I've met him, even when it's obvious he's sick or exhausted or in a hurry. All of the cast is great, but Chad is definitely one of the most personable and approachable actors on the show.

The most recent times I met him were during the week they began filming his episode, and it was awesome to see how excited he was about the sets and costumes and everything.

The most recent picture I took with him:

Laura

[

purpleflower

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2008, 04:17:01 PM »
^
Ah I know. That's what I have come to appreciate about Chad. Not to slam any of the actors, but there is just something special about Chad. He is the one that made my whole experience special and the one out of all of them that I would want to meet again in a HEARTBEAT just because of that. He is charismatic yet down to earth. I like that he will do anything for the fans and there is nothing fake about that.. he is not aloof or too good for anyone, you know? haha I'm gushing. But if anyone has the chance, pleaseee go meet Chad! And don't be nervous because he is very easy to talk to.

heres a few of my recent pics..

This is my fave! Adorable smile & you both look great. =)