Author Topic: Chad fan encounters  (Read 54881 times)

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: Dorkodancer147
Chad fan encounters
« on: November 23, 2008, 01:29:00 AM »
Okay so i saw a joy fan encounter thread and i thought id make one for chad. I know theres a fan encounter thread for all the cast members but it is just sooo long!

So who here has met chad? Please share your experiences!

Offline jackiegonyer

Re: Chad fan encounters
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 01:52:30 AM »
i have...
he is the sweetest..i mean ive meet them all but he is the kindest...
two years ago i meet him at the charity game and i asked him if he could take a picture with me and before he could say anything some guy spoke up and was like he's not allowed and he felt bad..and then i asked him to sign my sweatshirt and he grabbed it and signed it...

then i meet him this year..i went down there the week of the charity basketball game..nd i didn't see anyone until the second to last day and i watched chad and sophia film the airport scene...nd he came over and he looked at this 100th episode shirt i made and said it was awsome..and then i had to leave and i was like "chad um..can i get a pic and he was like i'll come back for pics..and i said i have to leave and he gave me a look like r u sure?..and i said yea...so he did...
and he signed my nieces shirt i made for him to sign..he was such a sweetheart...
when does this pain go away?
or does it ever?

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 02:43:08 AM »
aww he sounds so sweet! You're so lucky it sounds like u had 2 amazing experiences! i have read some stories from when he was filming at the airport and it sounds like he was beyond amazing!

Offline oth-hot-tho

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 03:01:19 AM »
I met Chad on October 15/16th this year LOL

It was the night they were filming his episode, the scene with him and Lee outside Karens cafe, and Him and Hilarie too.

Chad was INCREDIBLE - he came over first and said "Hey guys thanks for coming out, I'm soo excited about my episode I hope you guys enjoy it" - he said that he was "FANTASTIC" and that he would come back over and talk to us.

That was at 11pm - at 3am he finally came over with Lee and Mark and I got to talk to him for quite a while.  I asked if he would mind signing something for me and he said "of course no problem" then he spent a few seconds trying to read what Antwon had written LMAO - he goes "what the heck is that" and I go --- Umm Antwon signed his name and then "one son" and Chad goes "hmmmmmmmmm - alright then" haha it was so cute.

I told him I was from New Zealand and he asked if I liked Rugby or Aussie rules, and he said he had lots of friends from NZ and that he hadn't met a kiwi he didn't like.
I said "oh like Kieran (Andy) and he goes "Yeah he's great do you know him"....hhaha it was just so normal and natural to talk to him. He said that he meets up with Kieran when he is in LA and they hang out.
I asked him about Joy (cos I'm a massive fan) and he goes "Oh man, you are gonna love her in this episode, I wrote her as a caberat singer and she looks amazing and she sounds phenomenal... shes incredible"   *swoons* haha

Anyway he talked about how exciting it was to watch his words being turned into action and that he was there for all the filmings so he's not getting much sleep LOL -he still looked AMAZING.

I loved him.  Honestly I didn't know what to expect and I'm a huge James fan - but I can honestly say Chad is just incredible. He made everyone so happy and basically took the time to make everyones experience of meeting him a good one.

Loved him.

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 03:08:31 AM »
Ive actually read ur story on here before not too long ago.. GREAT story! i had no problems re reading it haha I love your sig too. Also u wrote some stuff i dont think u wrote last time and this was more in depth, so thanks for typing that out :) i love hearing these! i especially like it when he says nice things about other cast members too.

Offline oth-hot-tho

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 05:15:48 AM »
^ LOL yeah I do believe I was on a high after talking to him so I'm sure I babbled on and on haha.
I even left some other stuff out this time haha like about him saying that he felt like he was "in the ghetto" with the big lights etc lol and he talked about his football team, and going home for the weekend and stuff.

He's just so genuine and "real"  - I could have talked to him all day.

He really was amazing to watch.  He was hanging with Mark quite a bit, and they seemed to be getting along great.  Laughing and joking, they hugged when he arrived too.

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 05:18:45 AM »
aw thats nice to hear they have a good friendship. I love hearing about the casts friendships. i dunno why i care lol cant help but be interested.

"in the ghetto" haha.. chad has a football team?

Offline oth-hot-tho

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 05:26:44 AM »
^ LOL, no I meant the team he supports - haha sorry about that.

Don't worry, I care too :) sad but true.  I like knowing stuff like who hangs out with who etc :/

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 05:30:43 AM »
Oh ok lol.

Yeh i think everyone is curious to some extent!

Offline katylady101

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon:BiggestSophiaBushFan sig:Brittany
    • Instagram
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 05:53:26 AM »
Iíve met Chad twice actually once in August and the other at the Ďan evening on the hill event.í

When i was an extra we were there for like 11 hours and he and the rest of the guys still came out and took pictures. Before they came out Chad came out and he was going somewhere and there was like only a couple of people there and when he was walking to where ever he told everyone that they were almost done in there and theyíd be out soon to take pictures.

And at the 2nd time at the Ďan evening on the hill eventí and after the q&a was done we could take pictures with them (chad and paul) so me and my mom took a picture with Chad and then we got singles and iím shy so I walk up all shy and i was wearing a clothes over bro's t-shirt and he was like 'i like your shirt' i was freaking out he said that to me, i still feel like a dork cause i got so excited when he said that to me  :laugh:

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2008, 05:55:57 AM »
lol, nice story. I always worry that when i finally meet chad that i will freak out and he'll think im this starstruck dork lol.

Offline Shannen

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 08:50:33 AM »
I met Chad at the Reel Cafe, he was having dinner after coming in from LA back in late August.

Myself and a couple friends were eating there, and kinda freaked out when he came in. So we went outside to wait for him ( Kenzie was with him ), and when he came out, we jumped up, and asked if we could get a few pictures with him.

He took pics with all of us, he signed some stuff, we asked about his episode and directing and he talked about that for like 5 minutes. He continued to say thanks for coming down ( we are from Europe ), and kept saying we shouldn't have done that, shaking our hands.
He started talking about Buffalo, and how we should try the wings at the Reel Cafe cause they were awesome. He wished us a good trip, asked us how long we were in town for.
I handed him a bday card, and he said thank you so much. He seemed really surprised by it, in a good way ;)
We mentioned the pics of him at LAX, and he laughed, saying he must have looked horrible. He hadn't even noticed that the paps were taking pics at LAX, because when he mentioned he just got back from LA, he was surprised when we said '' we know ''.

This was all in his private time. He was so sweet and kind, answering all of our questions about his work. Kenzie was sweet and kind aswell, also talking.
They wished us a good trip home, and told us to stay out of trouble in '' crazy wilmy '' ;) His last word: Cheers!! haha

Best experience ever.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 08:53:36 AM by Shannen »

Offline B_Davis1988

• Thanks to Cheerytutorgirl for my avatar!!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 01:30:46 PM »
I met chad when he was at Cape Fear Community college north campus after he was filming the airport scene with mouth...he came out during filming on his cell phone but he still waved to us when he went to the van...then after he finished filming he came out and a girl asked if she could get a pic with him and he's like ya sure! and we all got our pics with him and i was wearing my ravens sweater and he's like cool sweater! look at that! and he took a pic pointing to my sweater and then i was like thanks and started to leave...and he's like wait, no lets take another one i was making a goofy face in that one...then later he was like it was really good to meet you guys! i was dying cuz he's been my celebrity crush for years

penny lane

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 05:12:14 PM »
All of the Chad encounters are so cool to read - thanks for posting guys! He seems really good to his fans, even in his private time, which is awesome :D

reneexlmao

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 11:51:39 PM »
I haven't met Chad, but my mom met Chad's dog LOL! I was so jealous, even though it was his dog. She went outside to smoke a cigarette while i was extra-ing, and as we were leaving we were taking pictures and i was looking at them and went one too far and bam there is Chad's dog and I was like "MOM! DO YOU KNOW WHOSE DOG THIS IS!" and she's like "yeah the guy told me it was chad's, he let me play with it" and i was like "why didn't you get me!" lmao, even though it was his dog.