Author Topic: Joys fan-encounters  (Read 116634 times)

Offline sofia

Re: Joys fan-encounters
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2008, 04:24:04 PM »
when JOY is filming, she needs to be focused on her scenes, she told me that when I met her and that makes me smile  .. and I thanked her because of that we have the chance to have amamzing JOY's scenes and I thanked her about that and she was very touched  ... so please dont be mad of her because I think she just want to give to her fans amazing scenes .. because she is really nice ... I know a lot of fans who got great meeting with her inclued me  ;)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 10:04:35 PM by sofia »
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

kitnrse

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2008, 04:36:43 PM »
Yeah she was really nice when I met her too.  Sometimes you have to remember that when they're on set they're working, and they have to always be thinking how they will present themselves and things like that.  It's their job ya know?  ;)

windthatblewmyheartaway

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »
when JOY is filmping, she need to be focused on her scenes, she told me that when I met her and that makes me smile  .. and I thanked her because of that wer have the chance to have amamzing JOY's scenes and I thanked her about that and she was very touched  ... so please dont be mad of her because I think she just want to give to her fans amazing scenes .. because she is really nice ... I know a lot of fans who got great meetig with her inclued me  ;)

ohhh i so understand, that's why i wish i could have seen her outside of work. i wasn't saying anything bad, just that she was focused. and i thank her for that because if she wasn't "haley" wouldn't my favorite!

Offline sofia

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2008, 10:05:44 PM »
ohhh i so understand, that's why i wish i could have seen her outside of work. i wasn't saying anything bad, just that she was focused. and i thank her for that because if she wasn't "haley" wouldn't my favorite!
aawww great and thanks for your answer ! now I understand ! and just like you, haley is my favorite because of JOY ...
♥ I love my JOY ♥      ♥ Joy you're my Angel  ♥

♥ "You still make my heart race" ♥

Offline Becks

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 12:31:43 AM »
Technically I've meet Joy three times but I don't count the time at the 2007 CG, so I've met her twice. She is so, so freaking adorable and cute, I love her. I know people don't always have the best encounters with Joy but both times I've met her she's been nothing but sweet.

laurenmichellexx

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2009, 01:29:27 AM »
my dad sat next to her on a plane once to charlotte. he said they talked for a little bit of the flight but when the flight was almost over she told him she was on oth and he had no clue. he told her i loved the show though haha. but he said she was really nice.

i think its funny that my dad has met her and i havent. oh well :]

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2009, 04:35:46 AM »
Haha that's so funny! It's cool that they were able to have a normal conversation because he had no idea who she was though, and at the end he still ended up telling her that you loved the show & thereby showing support. Win-win situation, except it would've been better if you had met her haha. I'd be super jealous.

Anyways, Joy is the only person from this cast that I've met. I met her last January at the signing in Seattle. She was super sweet and so gorgeous in person. It was just so surreal because she looked exactly like she does on TV...but better? Which doesn't really make sense, but maybe anybody who has met one of them will know what I mean. It's hard to explain haha...I was just so used to seeing her on my TV screen, and then all of a sudden I was standing right in front of her.

Because it was a signing it's not like I actually got to really MEET her. It all went by in a really quick blur, but throughout the whole thing she kept taking the microphone and telling these really cute/corny little kid type jokes. And there were a bunch of little kids there and she was so awesome with them and was joking around with them and what not. You could just tell she's going to be a great mom one day. :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 04:37:44 AM by Mz.Lafferty »

Offline chatterboxpolowin

• Brooke is the pretty girl
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2009, 02:35:59 PM »
i waited 14 hours for her in james in the cold! He came over  after 14 hours and was really sweet. she didn't though :(. It really sucks cause now when i see her on the tv it kinda changed haley for me, i understand completely that sometimes your not in the mood. But she didn't look over at us once. She didnt wave or anything. I thought at a minimum from where she was she could have looked over and waved, and shown that she acknologed us being there but she didnt:(
Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination

Offline Becks

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2009, 12:33:20 AM »
^In Joy's defense, when she is working, she is always in her element, not breaking focus. I think it's what makes her scenes so powerful and strong. I'm sorry that she didn't wave or come over to you but don't think poorly of Joy, it's just the way she works :D Plus it's very hard to meet Joy while she's filming. She only seems to come over to fans when she films at the RC.

Offline Shannonef13

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Icon: LJ/FF.
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2009, 12:41:14 AM »
i waited 14 hours for her in james in the cold! He came over  after 14 hours and was really sweet. she didn't though :(. It really sucks cause now when i see her on the tv it kinda changed haley for me, i understand completely that sometimes your not in the mood. But she didn't look over at us once. She didnt wave or anything. I thought at a minimum from where she was she could have looked over and waved, and shown that she acknologed us being there but she didnt:(

I'm sorry. =/ I agree with Becks, though. She probably is just really concentrated on her work & trying to do her best.

Was this today or another time?
Don't forget to be great. Because you are. - Mark Schwahn

Offline B_Davis1988

• Thanks to Cheerytutorgirl for my avatar!!
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2009, 09:40:14 AM »
i was at the rivercourt in august and she never came over :( i was quite sad cuz i came all the way from Toronto

kitnrse

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 08:33:47 PM »
I met her at the RC and she was really sweet, so yeah I think she only comes over there sometimes.  Maybe if she's done filming for the day or something?  So then she is more relaxed and doesn't have to concentrate on her scenes as hard.  :)  Sorry you didn't get to meet her though.

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2009, 11:13:09 PM »
toronto? i came from ottawa hahah not too far from you.
Well when she left she couldve came over. Honestly a wave is not going to break your element or whatever, they were eating lunch of an hour outside and she was talking to the crew a wave would not have ruined the day of filming for her. I dont know i guess you guys have to experiance having one of your fave actrasses do that to you. It just makes you further realize that the characters are really characters and the people who portray them as nice as they might be on the show it might not be the same deal in real life. I realy hope if i ever get to meet her or see her she makes some sort of contact
Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2009, 11:14:08 PM »
oh and yeah i was there at the end of the day when she left and she didnt look over or anything thats why i think that the whole working thing isnt an execuse when its the end of the day. If your not going to do autographjs cause your tired i understand but seriousky you could look over once!

Beccaluvsoth

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009, 12:14:29 AM »
i met joy in july after about 14 hours of filming and she was so nice. i asked her to sign a picture and she asked my name and wrote the autograph to me which i thought was really special and so nice of her. she's really quiet but she's also very kind and considerate. i'm sorry to those that haven't had a great expierence with her.