Author Topic: Pretty Girl  (Read 46809 times)

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: Dorkodancer147
Re: Pretty Girl
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 10:25:23 PM »
Thats awesome! i was just looking at imdb and it seems everyone there is bashing it.. that site sucks.

Yep in the first 15 minutes too.  ;D

wow i cant wait!

LoveIsHard

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 10:25:46 PM »
omg u said scenes.. meaning more than 1?!

Yeah they have had like 2 or 3 so far I think

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »
lmao so theyve had just as many in the first 10 mins of the eppy than they have had in the entire season so far.

And about the pretty girl comment, honestly guys, i mean i cant say much cos i havent watched the episode, but i dont think chad would purposely try to piss off BLers.. his given us 3 scenes already which is just as much as mark has given them all season. Though u would think mark schwarn would correct chad after reading the script.

Offline dcfreak_2002

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Sig- Beckettsworld@Tumblr
    • Tumblr
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 10:36:05 PM »
I haven't seen it but i am not looking forward to this scene. At least i know this happens and i won't be shocked.
Partners in Crime and life♥

Offline Mandie

• ABS ▪ LV ▪ BL ▪ DE ♥
    • Lights
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 10:36:54 PM »
I don't remember hearing that but who really cares. It's still Brooke's nickname and whoever considers it Peyton's from now on is just pathetic tbh.

when it comes to love you're just as blinded.

Offline jessica*oth

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 10:38:06 PM »
This made me feel REALLY bad. Like REALLY bad! He can call Peyton anything BUT THAT! :(

LoveIsHard

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 10:39:55 PM »
I don't remember hearing that but who really cares. It's still Brooke's nickname and whoever considers it Peyton's from now on is just pathetic tbh.

If anyone considers that a LP thing I think I am just going to turn off my computer and go for a run...

Offline jessica*oth

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 10:42:54 PM »
ITA. It's like Brooke saying "Always and Forever" to Peyton. No, it just sounds wrooong.

Offline Jamie

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 10:44:47 PM »
If anyone considers that a LP thing I think I am just going to turn off my computer and go for a run...

Noooooo way I still see it as a BL thing, no worries. =) That's why I thought he was talking to Brooke before I saw it was Peyton. I'll try to speak for all LPers when I say we will not take that away from you. I, along with some others I've spoken too, feel really bad about it.

Offline Mandie

• ABS ▪ LV ▪ BL ▪ DE ♥
    • Lights
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 10:47:49 PM »
Like I said, it would just be funny and pathetic if any LPer tried to consider it an LP thing.. Since he called Brooke that numerous times in the past lol. I would be different if he called Brooke that once and is now sayuing it to Peyton.

Offline tahajah

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • peyton.lp.skills.bp♥
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 10:48:43 PM »
yea i mean i did think is was kinda cute, BUTTTT being that it was BL's line at first it was kinda stupid to use it for LP, but its weird tho chad should know that, why would he write it for them?? lol. idk man...

*;-true love never looked so concrete!

Offline Mandie

• ABS ▪ LV ▪ BL ▪ DE ♥
    • Lights
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008, 10:50:03 PM »
yea i mean i did think is was kinda cute, BUTTTT being that it was BL's line at first it was kinda stupid to use it for LP, but its weird tho chad should know that, why would he write it for them?? lol. idk man...

Some BLers @ FF think it's some kinda "hint" towards BL but I don't know, it makes no sense. Then again, the writers should know full well that "pretty girl" was Lucas' name to Brooke while they were dating. =\ I would hope that there's an explaination as to why he called her that... Because really...

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008, 10:50:08 PM »
What doesnt make sense is that mark and the other writers wouldve seen he wrote that.

Some BLers @ FF think it's some kinda "hint" towards BL but I don't know, it makes no sense. Then again, the writers should know full well that "pretty girl" was Lucas' name to Brooke while they were dating. =\

well chad did say the catalyst to the episode is brucas and to made it a point on 2 seperate occasions to tell us to look for lots of little hints and clues.

CMMBJGHB

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008, 10:51:56 PM »
What doesnt make sense is that mark and the other writers wouldve seen he wrote that.

Or maybe Mark forgot what he wrote since it was three season ago. Weird , and strange though I agree.

Offline BrucasIsLove82

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2008, 10:52:42 PM »
No, i think its likely chad forgot.. but theres no way mark forgot.