Author Topic: Who is more romantic -- Nathan or Lucas?  (Read 17296 times)

Offline chadbethanyjoyfan

• yes
Re: Who is more romantic -- Nathan or Lucas?
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2012, 11:31:49 AM »
nathan more of romantic he got marry at 16 had a baby 17 and he made cheese lines to hales but it work for him.lucas that the reason i hate about him that he suck at being a boyfriend to three girlfriends lindsey petyon and rebound brooke

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2012, 07:13:34 AM »
I have found Nathan's romantic moments overly cheesy, just because I'm not in to that sort of stuff lol. Whereas some of the stuff Lucas has done just seemed more natural.

Offline Rose H.

« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2012, 12:49:03 PM »
Ok at first Luke was the romantic, and that is what we were expecting, but then Nathan changed and he is way more romantic than Luke. He has gained me! :P

Offline emmajaynex

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2012, 01:27:48 AM »
Nathan  :)

Offline swindellbc

• NH and BL/BJ fan
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2013, 06:41:53 PM »
I have found Nathan's romantic moments overly cheesy, just because I'm not in to that sort of stuff lol. Whereas some of the stuff Lucas has done just seemed more natural.

I can't really remember anything Luke did that was romantic other than the comet and the books. He was mostly a crappy whiny boyfriend. Also while Nathan had his cheesy moments, making Haley happy and making her smile/laugh was his priority. That's why he was romantic, its not all about grand gestures, its the little moments too.

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2013, 06:57:21 PM »
I think Nathan easily wins this one. Personally, I just need to look at how much he has always invested in his relationship with Haley.

Offline sophiagurl87

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
    • http://myspace.com/christinehat
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2013, 08:42:08 AM »
I would have to say Nathan because he's so hot
i'm 26 years old and i work at the riverside elementry school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation and i have a medical problem.

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »
While Leyton is my OTP for OTH, I think Nathan is more romantic as a person. He made Haley dinner, gave her a bracelet, proposed twice and got a yes both times I might add, hired a carriage for their formal, and basically did everything/anything he could for her.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.

Offline HaleyFan88

« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2013, 07:37:05 AM »
Definitely Nathan.  That's not to say Lucas never had his moments because he obviously did but like others have said, he was never very original and he recycled a lot with each girl he was with.  That, to me, cuts down majorly in the romantic department.  For a writer, I felt that Lucas failed miserably in an area where it should be like second nature for him - not to mention as a boyfriend he failed completely, hence the reasons I was never a fan of any of the Lucas relationships (even with Peyton who is a favorite of mine - I was a Jeyton fan).

Nathan was always sweet with Haley.  He was always making these gestures (big and small) and saying these speeches to prove his love for Haley.  Another reason is because it was only ever Haley.  Ever since they got together, Nathan has known she was the one for him - and that is incredibly romantic.  He wasn't like Lucas who fell in and out of love, jumping from one girl to the next so quickly.  I'll be the one of the first to admit Nathan was sometimes cheesy but it was the good kind of cheesy for me.  I also felt that most of his cheesiness was during the high school years and really, what relationship isn't a little cheesy in high school no matter how serious or casual it may be?  LOL!