Author Topic: Brooke, a good friend or bad?  (Read 5759 times)

Offline Morgan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • N.Scott ♥
    • Tumblr
Re: Brooke, a good friend or bad?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 02:50:42 PM »
I just don't understand how Brooke is gonna keep all this to herself. Eventually Haley, Peyton, or Luke will go to the store and see what happened.
-katy.rocks.my.socks-

Shoutout to my haters! Sorry you couldn't phase me.

Offline tree_hill_lover

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 02:53:13 PM »
^ Oh I know what you mean. I don't know why she didn't want anyone to know either.. I'm not sure.. but I know she didn't want to involve other people in the public.. because you know she is kinda famous.
CYRUS

Offline BrucasFanxx3

• Posting 24/7
  • i wonder what it's like to be a superhero ♥
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 02:55:07 PM »
Brooke is a hella good friend.
She sees how happy Peyton is and that she's moving in with Lucas and instead of telling her the truth which might make Peyton want to stay with her.. she lies so Peyton will stay happy. How could thay be a bad friend?

I just want her, Lucas, Haley, and everyone else to know the truth!
You can look at my life, and see what I see.
But you can never, you can never do it like me.

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 03:09:30 PM »
I want everyone to know the truth too.

I don't call it noble or anything, I do love Brooke. But Brooke's not all angel like either. She needs to just talk about it for her own good.

ktlady

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 03:11:24 PM »
i dont think this episode defines whether she is a good or bad friend. she is traumatized and upset. but i rly think she should tell the core 5

Sophi20

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2008, 05:32:36 PM »
i dont think this episode defines whether she is a good or bad friend. she is traumatized and upset. but i rly think she should tell the core 5
Agreed I also think that Peyton must figure it out and Peyton should have not left her alone weather she knewwhat happened or not.

Offline haley316

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008, 12:14:16 PM »
Brooke is acting differently.And I dont know how she'll be what I think she'll be okay at the end.
everystudent.com

Offline morethananyone

• Posting 24/7
  • Icon: LJ
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2008, 12:22:54 PM »
I don't know how anyone can even think Brooke is a bad friend for not telling Peyton.  I don't care what Brooke's reasoning is for not telling her, being attacked is NOT something you want to share with everyone, sometimes even your best friend.  If Brooke doesn't feel comfortable telling Peyton right away that is completely understandable.  She told Deb because Deb can teach her how to use a gun so she can defend herself.  Brooke doesn't want to have all her friends knowing about it and feeling sorry for her most likely because it will make her look even more vulnerable.  I'm not saying her not telling anyone is right and in the long run she will probably wish she had (especially if this continues) but how can you actually call Brooke a bad friend for this?  If someone got raped and didn't tell anyone about it because they were afraid and embarrassed are they a bad friend for keeping it to themselves?
Hottest bitch in heels right here.

xCMSQARDJLx

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2008, 04:57:22 PM »
Agreed I also think that Peyton must figure it out and Peyton should have not left her alone weather she knewwhat happened or not.
sameee <3333^^6

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2008, 05:02:48 PM »
i think she was being a good friend because she wants peyton to be happy.
not filing a police report isn't a dumb thing, in that situation a lot of people would do the same if they were attacked.

_bpd_

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 02:11:15 AM »
Brooke was being a good friend in not raining on Peyton's parade, but that doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. I think Brooke is being irrational about the whole thing, to be honest. But that doesn't change the fact that she's still a great friend.

Offline TorturedFate

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • On the count of two...
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 02:18:15 AM »
I think Brooke should've told someone, because she cannot get through this alone, and she needs to realize that it is ok to need someone. But that also doesn't make her a bad friend, she didn't want her friends to worry, and she also didn't want to the robbery to make press. So although it's not the most rational choice there is, it in no way makes her a bad friend.

it's a beautiful lie, it's a perfect denial, such a beautiful lie to believe in.

Offline Miss_Brooke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Broody&Cheery
    • LadyinPink
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2008, 07:45:40 AM »
I think EVERYONE knows that Brooke is probably the best friend you'll ever have!
I mean it's not that she did that because she wants to be mean, she didn't tell her because Peyton is her best friend and now that she finally is happy she don't wanna destroy her happiness.

Although I still wanted her to tell her :(
I mean she would help her through it, she dosen't always have to go through everything alone. Poor Brooke!!

Brooke:”So, do I get to be a part of this world?” Lucas:”The biggest part”

iluvdanben33

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2008, 11:03:33 AM »
I understand where Brooke is coming from with this. She doesn't want to tell anybody because she doesn't want to make a huge deal out of it even though it already is. Plus, she knows Peyton's happy now and everything.

I just hope Peyton finds out soon.

Offline dcfreak_2002

• I'm a VIP!
  • Sig- Beckettsworld@Tumblr
    • Tumblr
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 11:19:35 AM »
I understand why Brooke didn't tell Peyton. She didn't want to ruin how happy Peyton was with telling her she was attacked she also doesn't want to be pitied ans she feels that if she does tell that is what will happen. She also doesn't want Peyton to see her vulnerable. But Brooke not telling Peyton doesn't make her a Bad friend that makes her a good friend. bUt Peyton is a smart girl and she will figure it out.
Partners in Crime and life♥