Author Topic: Brooke, a good friend or bad?  (Read 5669 times)

reneexlmao

Brooke, a good friend or bad?
« on: September 09, 2008, 07:10:02 AM »

Is she a good friend for not telling Peyton about what happend because she knows Peyton is happy.
or bad because she didn't tell him what happened..

i think good, i think it's sweet, but peyton deserves to know

Offline geefunk808

• I'm a VIP!
  • You said it was Casual Friday
Re: Brooke, a good friend or bad?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 07:26:28 AM »
I think she is the same friend regardless of telling Peyton or not.  I don't think it's so much a question of their friendship... I think it's definitely a question of where Brooke's character is being taken.  She is obviously taking a very different path than what anyone would think, but that is honestly how some people would handle it.

Honestly, I want Peyton to call Brooke on her injuries because the bruises on her neck or or shoulder or wherever it was would never be caused by a fall.  It's right in front of Peyton's face and I think Peyton realizes it, so that is a testament of their friendship.  I think Peyton sees through it (hence the worry from her throughout the episode) but she is trying to figure things out.  I think when she sees c over b that's when she'll think things differently.

Offline chimhill

• THE OTH GIRLS
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 09:43:29 AM »
I think Brooke want to deal with this on her own, she has only so far told deb which i think is great of her, I think deb will really beable to help her with this, but also thought that she could've atleast told Peyton what happened I bet Peyton would have stayed with her.And I think on some level Peyon is going to get to the bottom of the story I mean there's no way falling from the stairs could really make your eyes look like that and the bruises on her body.
P. sawyer is definutely going to find out, can't wait for next Monday.
Peyton
Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true. You know it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?

LuffNaley87

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 10:03:04 AM »
Peyton deserves to know regardless if Brooke is going to tell her or not. You can already tell that Peyton doesnt believe the stories that Brooke told her about what happened. As long as those two have been friends the light bulb should switch on that something is wrong. Brooke thinks she's being a good friend of not telling her but i think there is going to be some type of BP mini fight regarding Peyton finding out in the future.

Offline BrookesdQOH

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • BL/NH/JP are TLA
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 10:27:14 AM »
it's brooke .. she doesn't like to be vulnerable .. it's in her character, she's not as open as Peyton. But I think she was just being a good friend, I think she phoned peyton to tell her what happened but when P told her that she's happy and she's getting married .. she just didn't want to burden her with her problems.

Brooke's tough, she'll get through this. :)

Brooke Davis is amazing.. so Deal With it!

emilyjane..x

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 10:39:49 AM »
I think that Peyton could tell that Brooke's story wasn't true - first of all the injuries just don't add up to falling down the stairs, but also you could tell when Brooke's head was on Peyton's knee that Peyton knew that there was something wrong - when she said "Like 'falling down the stairs'?" it seemed to me like she knew that that wasn't what really happened. People seem to think that Peyton is being a really bad friend by not noticing that something's up but I think Peyton just realises that if Brooke didn't tell her in the first place then obviously she's in a really dark place and if Peyton just flat out accused her of lying it would make Brooke feel even worse. I personally think Peyton is going to try to get to the bottom of it in a more subtle way so as not to hurt Brooke...but I could be wrong. I guess we will find that out next week...
I know Brooke doesn't want to sort of rain on Peyton and Lucas's parade, but I think its kind of odd that she's not telling Peyton...she seems to think Deb is the person who can most identify with her, but does she not remember that Peyton was attacked by a psycho twice?? and managed to get through it and feel safe again? I just think if only Brooke would tell her Peyton would be the biggest help to her right now.

Offline Morgan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • N.Scott ♥
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 11:04:24 AM »
Brooke is always looking out for her friends. If she can do anything to help them she will. Shew knew Peyton was happy so she didn't tell her. She knew Naley was happy so she didn't tell them. She is the best friend that someone could have. At least she told someone though.
-katy.rocks.my.socks-

Shoutout to my haters! Sorry you couldn't phase me.

Leyton_igy

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 11:59:04 AM »
I think that Peyton could tell that Brooke's story wasn't true - first of all the injuries just don't add up to falling down the stairs, but also you could tell when Brooke's head was on Peyton's knee that Peyton knew that there was something wrong - when she said "Like 'falling down the stairs'?" it seemed to me like she knew that that wasn't what really happened. People seem to think that Peyton is being a really bad friend by not noticing that something's up but I think Peyton just realises that if Brooke didn't tell her in the first place then obviously she's in a really dark place and if Peyton just flat out accused her of lying it would make Brooke feel even worse. I personally think Peyton is going to try to get to the bottom of it in a more subtle way so as not to hurt Brooke...but I could be wrong. I guess we will find that out next week...
I know Brooke doesn't want to sort of rain on Peyton and Lucas's parade, but I think its kind of odd that she's not telling Peyton...she seems to think Deb is the person who can most identify with her, but does she not remember that Peyton was attacked by a psycho twice?? and managed to get through it and feel safe again? I just think if only Brooke would tell her Peyton would be the biggest help to her right now.

I totally agree.
Brooke is not being a bad friend at all by not telling,but I'd love if she told...

Offline LucasFanForever

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Finn & Rachel
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 12:02:35 PM »
I think she was being a good friend.

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 12:22:14 PM »
I dont' think she was looking out for her friends at all. In the store she told Deb she didn't want anyone to know. There was no reason for it except she didn't want the presss to get wind of it or anything. There's no reason for he not to confide in any of her friends. Maybe not Peyton or Lucas becuase she was trying ot be nice, but why not Haley?

The only reason she told Deb was to get a gun. She's not even filing a police report. That's dumb.

koko

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 01:26:05 PM »
Being noble and not telling Peyton was a strange choice on her part...I'd expect Brooke to open up about it to Peyton. But I think that she was being a good friend.

Offline Leyton105%

• Posting 24/7
  • The villain becomes the hero.
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 01:28:23 PM »
I think Brooke not tellin Peyton doesn't have to do with Peyton. It has everything to do with herself.
Brooke & Julian | Nathan & Haley | Clay & Quinn | Lucas & Peyton | Mouth & Millie
I don't wanna break your heart. I wanna give your heart a break

Offline Mandie

• I should own stock in this place!
  • ABS ▪ LV ▪ BL ▪ DE ♥
    • Lights
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 01:38:46 PM »
I don't see how she could have been a bad friend. What she did for Peyton was sweet, but I don't get why she lied about it afterwards?

when it comes to love you're just as blinded.

loni

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 02:29:54 PM »
Is she a good friend for not telling Peyton about what happend because she knows Peyton is happy.
or bad because she didn't tell him what happened..

i think good, i think it's sweet, but peyton deserves to know

BAD.

it wasn't just about not wanting to ruin Peyton's happiness.

she told no ONE.

i can relate completely to brooke, and that's why i say bad.

Offline alltidoth

• oth stole my heart <3
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 02:44:10 PM »
what will brooke tell to peyton ? i am sorry , but i am from norway and oth s 6 is not here :( it is coming in january , so i see oth season 6 on surfthechannel.com but episode 2 is not there :s so tell me ;p?
Sophia bush <3