Author Topic: Season 6!  (Read 23270 times)

Offline rockxstar

• I'm a VIP!
Re: Season 6!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 12:31:28 AM »
I knew it.... Lee's addicted to the forums as well! Lol :)

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 02:39:33 AM »
Hey Lee! It's great to hear from you again. As for music, I reccomend "Naive Orleans" by Anberlin, it's a really good song. :)

PeySawyer

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 03:14:48 AM »
Hey Lee  I agree with everyone else and think it is so kewl that you read the forums and respond to us.  I love how you dance btw.  Your dance with Hilarie Burton and 'I love big butts and I cannot lie' dance were excellent.  I hope you get to dance more in Season 6.

I think you are an excellent actor and I agree with the Honeygrove billboard, you are an excellent dancer.

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 03:50:15 AM »
Oh I have more music for you! I'm actually...JUST getting into a singer as we speak haha. Her name is Tristan Prettyman, you may have heard of her before, I'm not sure..

You can listen to her music here..

http://www.tristanprettyman.com/music

& I really can't wait for season 6 to see what happens with Mouth & everyone else!:) 

edit: I was just listening to one of her songs and immediately..like after the first few bars, knew that it was used in OTH! Interesting..:D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 06:21:40 AM by Mz.Lafferty »

PeterAndrianopoulos

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 04:19:12 AM »
Lee, you should check out my OTH Spoofs on YouTube!
I'd love to know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yvoVVWQ7Cc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA0ZwNHKfxY&feature=related

Offline Sema

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • without a doubt
    • tumblr, yo.
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 10:01:36 PM »
Lee your posts make us or at least me feel like we're reallly gd friends and thats awesome

umm okay olympics were amazing. especially the gymnastics part-shawn johnson rocked. and i cant believe nastia fell on beam

i love "the story" brandi has an amazing voice-its diff but a gd diff.if that made sense.

umm ive gone into this that 70s show craze. im love the show and its hilarious and makes my day.

but thanks for posting[=that totally made my day.

adn school started. BLAH.

Offline Michelle23

• I'm a VIP!
  • Bethany Joy| icon? sigTabby
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 12:37:59 PM »
Hey Lee!
Thanks for writing! Im very excited to see your new movie! It sounds very interesting! S6 is right around the corner, yaay!
Gavin DeGraw is awesome! I love his new album. I listened to " The Story" and i love it! Hope to hear something from you soon!

nathan & haley
you make my world complete

Offline Morgan

• I'm a VIP!
  • N.Scott ♥
    • Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 01:17:13 PM »
Lee!!!
Thanks for stopping by and posting on here. I love reading about what you are up to! I looooove Gavin's new album! I have been obsessed with Sufjan Stevens lately.

The Olympics were amazing! The synchronized diving amazed me! And Michael Phelps ins't human! haha

Keep up the great work on One Tree Hill! I can't wait to see what story lines you have this season!

Best of luck with everything in your life!
-Morgan
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 08:41:54 PM by MorganW10 »
-katy.rocks.my.socks-

Shoutout to my haters! Sorry you couldn't phase me.

Chaddyboo

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 02:09:36 PM »
Hey Lee!  Good to hear from you.  I had a great summer and actually had the great opportunity to go to Wilmington and be an extra for an episode.  It truly was a great experience, one that I will never forget.  I actually got to see the town where you all have been doing excellent work for 6 seasons now, so I feel like I was really blessed to have been able to do that because the show just means so much to me.

I can't stress how excited I am for the season premiere tomorrow night! haha It's kind of a bummer that I go back to school the day right after but it's all good, at least my summer will go out with something great.  I'm anxious to see what this season has in store, hopefully Mouth will continue his relationship with Millicent, I really enjoyed that.

As for music, I've been listening to Kate Voegele a lot and ..a band I really recommend is Secondhand Serenade if you haven't heard already.  Kinda has the Dashboard Confessional sound, first album was basically acoustic but the latest album is more melodic and has the full-band sound with percussion, piano, etc.  Also looking forward to getting Gavin's new one!

Good luck on set!  I'll be seeing you in season 6! ;)

God bless.

-Rebecca

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 03:22:09 PM »
its always great to hear from Lee<3

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline Monkey

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 05:41:36 PM »
Hey Lee that is so great that you interact with all the fans.
I can't wait till season 6 starts and I really hope that you guys plan to go ahead with season 7 and so on, I know alot of fans feel the same way.
So if any of the cast think that the show doesn't matter tell them to check everthing out on the web about one tree hill

PeySawyer

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2008, 06:23:36 PM »
Tell them to look at this site because everybody on this forum love you guys.

Offline meliss_880

• twilighter / brulian fan <3
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 11:06:12 PM »
Hey Lee!!
It's so great to hear from you on this site! I've been checking every now and then but I was so excited to see this post! I met you at the charity game and I think that you're awesome! My friend and I are heading to Wilmington on Monday night from Canada, we'll be driving 14 hours and I really hope that we get to meet you again while we're there!
Good luck with the movie & filming the show! :)

- Melissa

Adlen

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »
Duuuuude :D sorry that's all I can say, you rock Mr. Norris.

Is it just me or would Mouth McFadden be an awesome name for a band? Just me? Thought as much.

Can't wait for S6, somebody get it up on the internet ASAP! I can't wait for the UK to get it, they haven't even finished S5 yet!

aka_t_32

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 06:53:59 AM »
I'm glad to hear there are good things coming for Mouth. I was so worried that we saw the last of you. Too many good characters seem to get written off of the shows I watch. I had to come and check for a post first thing this morning.

You wanted recommendations for music. Well, I've gotten into We the Kings lately. I'm not usually into groups this hard, but a friend drug me to Warped Tour this year and the guys were great. Not nearly has hard as I was expecting from a Warped Tour band.

Well, I'm supposed to be getting ready for work. Hope you find some good music.

P.S. The olympics ROCKED!!!