Author Topic: Season 6!  (Read 23177 times)

Lee Norris

Season 6!
« on: August 27, 2008, 11:29:53 AM »
Hey Guys,

Well it’s hard to believe, but our sixth Season Premiere is just around the corner this Monday… it seems like it wasn’t that long ago that we were filming a pilot called “Ravens.”  It’s all credit to you guys.  Your interest and dedication have kept us on the air for this long.  Season Six will continue with the roots that were planted last season (that’s my only “Tree” joke, I swear).  I’m not a big part of the beginning of this season, but keep the faith; there are good things in store for Mouth fans.

Sorry I haven’t been by to write in a while!  I’ve had a busy summer, but a good one.  I was fortunate enough to work on a film called “Blood Done Sign My Name.”  It’s a true story about a racial killing that happened in 1969 in North Carolina.  The most challenging aspect of the film for me was playing one of the characters accused of the racial killing.  That’s clearly so far from who I am and how I was raised, but that’s the task of being an actor – to challenge oneself in such a way as to stretch your comfort zone.  It’s an independent movie that’s currently in post-production, so I don’t know the release date, but I’ll be sure to keep you guys posted as I find out more.

What’s up with you guys?  What are you listening to, getting involved in?  I was glued to the Olympics almost every night… I felt like a little kid!  Lately I’ve been spinning Gavin’s new disc (I love “Let It Go”).  Oh!  I saw this car commercial and heard this song in the background – I had to Google it immediately, haha.  It’s Brandi Carlile’s “The Story.”  It gives me chills… her voice is so raw and edgy, and yet graceful at the same time.  It’s a bit different from what I usually listen to, but I’m excited to check out her entire album.  You guys have any good recommendations?

Even when I don’t have time to post, I drop by from time to time to read what you guys are up to.  Thanks for the continued love and support… you don’t know how often a post from this board has brightened my day.  I hope I can return the favor somehow. 

Love & Good Things…

-Lee 

brucas_4eva

Re: Season 6!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 11:47:03 AM »
Leeee! It's been so long since your last post. I can't wait for the season to start, and I truly hope amazing things will happen to Mouth [though I must admit I always hoped to see him with Rachel, but so far it looks like it won't happen... but, hey, I'm keeping my hope :)]

Wow, the movie sounds really serious and different than the roles I'm used to see you in, but it also is a big challenge for an actor, so I can't wait to see that, too. Let us know when you can!

Gavin's new album is great, and I love Let It Go as well :D Great minds think alike, huh? If you haven't already, check out the new Augustana album, it's overall amazing, each song gives me chills, I love that band. I haven't heard "The Story", but I'll try to find and listen to it and I'll let you know how I feel about it. The Olympics were great, starting with the opening ceremony to the last second of the closing one. Right now, if you wanna keep watching sports, take some time and check out the tennis US Open, from what I've seen so far, it's gonna be amazing. I'll love it even more if Ana Ivanovic wins ;)

I hope everything's going good in your world, and I hope you're having an amazing time on the set, as well as off it. Wish you all the best in your further career and life,

All the best,
-Jelena

Offline ashley5704

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Credit Terra and Agnes
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 12:28:21 PM »
Hi Lee!
Thanks for coming by and keeping up updated! I totally cannot wait to see your new movie! You're an amazing actor, so I'm sure you did excellent in the part, no matter how different the part!

It's very hard to believe that season 6 is just about here. I've been counting down the days. I cannot wait to see what happens with you and Milly, and everyone else! I just know it's going to be great!

Oh and Gavin Degraw always has great songs :) I can never get enough!

Thanks for stopping by! Good luck in all that you do! You're always in my prayers.
-Ashley =)

<3

Offline Inger

• I'm a VIP!
  • Lady Gaga <3
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 12:39:57 PM »
Hey Lee :)
I can't wait for season 6! On Tuesday for me since I have to wait until it get on the internet (live in Norway). Hope Mouth will stay/come back to Tree Hill!

The movie you are in sounds great! Would def check it out when it comes to Norway(if) :)

I watched the Olympics too :) So glad that the Norwegian handball team, female, won! They absolutely deserved it!! To bad the norwegian female soccer team couldn't manage to come to the final.. But they played well :)

I have just started High School and the soccer season has started again :D We haven't won a match yet, but still time ;D Haven't been that much music lately.. but I've been listening to alot of difference music artists/bands :) I love Blue and Jimmy Eat World, so many songs by them :D Haven't bought the new Gavin CD, but I love the song "In love with a girl"

Thank you for telling us!
Good luck with everything and keep up the good work <3

- Inger

R.I.P. Whitney Houston <3 I will always love you!

weasleyisking

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 12:51:13 PM »
Lee you are amazing! I can't wait to see what is in store for Mouth and all the other characters this new season, and I am looking forward to seeing your new movie, it sounds interesting.

I was watching the Olympics a lot, I was mainly just watching Phelps and Johnson, but I really enjoyed it this year. Gavin's CD is great, I have been listening to it over and over again lol, Let It Go is definitely my favorite though.

Anyways it was great to hear from you :) and I can't wait to see what you have planned in the future

-Katy

Offline Amy

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 01:20:27 PM »
Thank you so much for taking the time to post here, Lee! :)

The movie sounds great, I think it will be great to see you in a role so different from Mouth.

Unfortunately I was away on holiday for most of the olympics but I caught some of it and it was great! I can't wait till 2012 when it's here in England!

I love Gavin's new album! Think I even like it better than the first which is hard to beat, I love 'let it go' too :)

I am so excited for season 6 to start! Anyway, thanks for posting here Lee :) Good luck with the movie and everything else!

Amy.

P.L.BR.eyton

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 03:04:08 PM »
Never really send a real message to you really.. but I guess this will be my first!

First of all, it may sound weird because almost everybody on this forum is into Chad or James.. but no.. not me  :angel:, I´m kind of in to you.
I don´t know why, I just think you´re a normal guy.. but hey, I don´t really know you so maybe you´re a.. (fill in the blank)

No, just kidding. I know you're not. I think you're a great actor, I've seen you on other projects too. Saw you on October Road with Bryan Greenberg, the way you were just cracked me up. Hilarious!

Also, I was wondering, were does the name Lee come from?
I mean, is it just Lee.. or is more? LOL

Am I making any sense.. Probably not. Right now I'm listening to Panic At The Disco, my good friend Loor (also a othforums member) hooked me up, and now I'm an addict. LOL

I've just started at a new school, seriously awfull!! I'm not really into Fashion Fashion. I mean, I wear what I like.. but in there it's like.. you have to wear a brand or you're out.. Now I know that it's like that almost everywhere.. but I just hate it.. But hey, doesn't half the world?

Anywayz.. this was Saskia talking to you, all the way from The Netherlands. Come by some time.. we have liquorice!! LOL

No, see what you want.. It's your life!

Cheers and I hope we/I see a lot more from you.. you're a great actor!

- Saskia

Offline KatieW

• I'm a VIP!
  • Jason Heyward ♥ Icon: Morgan
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 03:24:34 PM »
Hey Gorgeous!!!

Well it's so good to hear from you!!
Almost as exciting as Season 6 starting!
LOL. Just kidding!!
;D

First off...congrats on your movie role!!
I know you will do AMAZING, because that is what you are..AMAZING!!
I definately can't wait till it comes out!

I didn't have a chance to watch much of the Olympics but I do know that the US & Michael Phelps did AMAZING!! I'm so proud of them! They have been working soooo hard and they definately deserve everything they get, if not more!!

Gavin's new Cd is so good! I also love Kate's music too! And of course "Feel This" I'm totally hooked on! I guess you can say I pretty love OTH's music LOL.

I plan to be in Wilmington Oct 17 and I sooooooo hope to see you up there!! I'm so excited I can't wait!!
:P

Take care Lee and know that I will alawys love you and so does everyone else here!!! :)

Again it was so great to hear from you!!
Mwah!!:-*
:P

-Katie

Atlanta Braves

HappyFlower

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 06:55:08 PM »
Oh!  I saw this car commercial and heard this song in the background – I had to Google it immediately, haha.  It’s Brandi Carlile’s “The Story.”  It gives me chills… her voice is so raw and edgy, and yet graceful at the same time.  It’s a bit different from what I usually listen to, but I’m excited to check out her entire album.  You guys have any good recommendations?

Hello!!

Brandi Carlile is totally amazing, you should listen to both of her albums, the first is self titled and then the second is called 'The Story' (They use a lot of her songs on Grey's Anatomy).  She toured England back in April and I saw her in Manchester in this tiny venue and she was...wow!! If you get the chance do see her live!!! On her tour her support was this guy called Little Lost David who was also amazing, his music is slightly different but also worth a listen. I have actually been rather suprised that OTH has never used any of Brandi's songs.

I was in Germany over the weekend and at Munich airport on the way home I ended up standing in a queue behind a German Olympic team, though I don't know what they did!! I am not a sporty person but I did enjoy watching it this year - maybe because Britain did well for once!!!!! Though Michael Phelps was truely amazing.

I am very excited by Season 6, though I will have to watch it via the Internet because I dread to think when it will be on our televisions over here!! I look forward to seeing how you and Millie end up  :) I do think that your character is so sweet, you always make me smile, and you always come out with really thoughtful things!!!!

I am new to this forum and it is rather bizarre replying to a post from an actor from OTH but its fun, so thank you!!!!!

I am planning to go to Wilmington next year so I do hope that there will be a season 7!!!!! Good luck with season 6!

Claire x

reneexlmao

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 02:48:54 AM »
Leeee! I just want to let you know that you are so awesome, even though you know that already. I can't believe I missed you when I was in Wilmington! I was so bummed. Anyway, I've been watching the Olympics too, trying to figure out how old the gymnast from China actually are, because you and I both know they are not 16. I also been enjoying me some Michael Phelps, he's so nasty at swimming. My summer was pretty but a bore, except going to Wilmington which was fun, and beautiful! I love it there, you are so lucky to be there all the time. I'm looking forward to your film, even though movies like that creep me out! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your fall, and enjoyed your summer. Say hello to the rest of the cast for us OTH fans.
- With Love, Renee =D

PS. music recommendations, listen to Amy Kuney. I stumbled across her when I went to see Kate Voegele in concert. She's the opening song in 5x18. I didn't know that until she explained it during her set. She has a really good voice. You should def. listen to her if you don't already!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 02:51:30 AM by reneexlmao »

Offline Lauren

• <3
    • watch with lauren
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 06:39:06 AM »
well well, look who decided to finally post! haha.

we've missed you, lee!

i've been having a really bad week this week and your post made me smile. :)

music recommendations: kate voegele, amy kuney... but you've probably heard of them. haha. a few online friends of mine hung out with amy last week and from what i've heard she's pretty awesome. ...still waiting on an album from miss joy galeotti, which i heard might be coming out next fall? i don't know how much you know about that, but i sure hope it's true.

onerepublic. i'm so in love with them right now. i saw them in sacramento last month and they just blew me away. you should definitely get their album if you haven't already.

anyway, it was great to hear from you! :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 06:42:13 AM by Lauren »

Offline Marieke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »
Awww Lee!!! It's so good to finally hear from you!!!

It's so sad that we won't get to see much of you at the beginning of season 6 :(

My summer was hectic, in July my hubby finally moved here (he's Dutch and we've been in the process of immigration since last summer) and now he has a new job, and we're moving in to a new apartment next month! Life is getting started!!

I also started watching Gossip Girl this summer, since I was craving for some OTH, I had to get lost in something else :P It's so good!

Come by more often! We love you!! It's so good to hear that you do read what we write and that sometimes it brightens your day :) We love you Lee! You're the best!

PS: Love the new hair color!!! So sexy!!!

Offline lee_loverxox

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 04:53:40 PM »
LEE!!! FINALLY!!!! IM SOOO GLAD THAT YOU POSTED!!!:D that just made my day!!!!

I cannot wait to see your new movie! and its been a long few months.. waiting for OTH to start again! It's sad that you are not going to be in the beginning of the season very much:( but, im glad that there are good things in store for Mouth fans:D

Its sooo good to hear from you again! It has been way too long!!! Come back really soon!!!!

-Amanda

One Tree Hill will always be in my heart <3

Offline xSophiaxFanx

• Shanteloholic
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 05:16:43 PM »
Lee, you are totally awesome for writing to us in here! It's always encouraing to read what you have to say. I'm really looking forward to season 6, and I hope I'll be able to see your new movie here in Norway as well whenever it's released. :)

Hope you've had a good time filming and stuff <3 Thanks again for sharing your throughts with us. I will definitely check out those songs as well. Gavin is a great musician!
Shantel VanSanten made me strong. February 18th, 2012 I got to tell her in person. Best day of my life.

kitnrse

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2008, 12:22:12 AM »
Lee!  I can't wait for season 6 and you and Millie! ;)  I so want to see your new movie!  Thanks for stopping by. :)  I'm going to check out those songs right now!