Author Topic: The Complete List of One Tree Hill Filming Locations  (Read 302185 times)

Offline emauck

Re: The Complete List of One Tree Hill Filming Locations
« Reply #465 on: February 29, 2012, 11:09:05 AM »
oh, and also which bridge is the one where Jamie and Brooke almost drown?

Offline Waiting for Jackson

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Icon:Me
    • Myspace
« Reply #466 on: March 02, 2012, 06:47:32 PM »
Yes, Brulian got married in the same church as Lucas and Lindsey.

oth always

« Reply #467 on: March 09, 2012, 07:35:27 PM »
Thank you DJ! I am also wondering what hotel we should stay at, that is close by to everything? Also as someone else ask does anyone know any of the newer locations? Like where the bar with the mechanical bull is? Im leaving next week and would love to know! Thanks so much!!! Its very appericated!  :D

Offline DJ

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #468 on: March 09, 2012, 09:08:16 PM »
A lot of the filming sites are very spread out, so it's hard to suggest a place to stay.  A lot depends on your budget, how many people are in your party, whether you have a car, etc.

There's a Hilton and a Best Western downtown, on the river, so a lot of filming sites are walkable from there.  I'd say that's the one area that might feel the most like "Tree Hill."  But, there's also an area near the intersection of Market and College Ave. that has a lot of hotels, with food, Target, etc. nearby. 

I've never stayed downtown, but I have stayed at a few different places up near Market and College Ave.  Personally, I don't like staying in hotels with exterior doors if I'm alone.

If you look through old threads in this section, I'm sure others have recommended hotels before.  Also, check out Tripadvisor for reviews by people who have stayed in the hotels. Very helpful.

Sorry, I can't help with the newer sites.  I used the list at the beginning of this thread, and the Star News link, when I first went looking for filming locations.

Offline SwtAngel961

• Naley - Always and Forever <3
« Reply #469 on: March 11, 2012, 12:31:56 PM »
The Hilton Wilmington Riverside is right on the riverwalk. It's right downtown and there is alot to see/do in the area including alot of filming spots.

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/ILMNCHF-Hilton-Wilmington-Riverside-North-Carolina/index.do
I need blood more real than what's running through my veins, I need safe.

Offline SannaC

« Reply #470 on: March 20, 2012, 02:15:53 PM »
i know this sounds stupid but is every places in Wilmington north Carolina? and than i men EVERY? :D :D

Offline ashleyd15

« Reply #471 on: March 20, 2012, 04:14:57 PM »
No, not all locations are in Wilmington. There are very few though that are outside of Wilmington (I'm saying farther than Wrightsville and Carolina Beach). The few I can think of are: S3 gym (the one the guys had to clean up), where Nanny Carrie took Dan, Clay's beach house, S3 bridge accident, and the Naley S1 wedding site (it's not as far as the others though)...
Ashley

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
« Reply #472 on: March 23, 2012, 09:33:03 AM »
anyone know the location of Logan's/Sara's parents house?
~JeniLee~

Offline steph91

« Reply #473 on: April 19, 2012, 03:09:25 AM »
IS ALL THOSE PLACES ALL IN WILMINGTON NC???? cuz im moving to carolina in may!! and i soo wanna go to wilmington to all those place...im in loove with oth!!

Offline Lulu-144

« Reply #474 on: May 04, 2012, 11:04:20 PM »
They filmed at heaps of locations.
n a t h a n + h a l e y

Offline sebode

« Reply #475 on: July 14, 2012, 10:47:52 AM »
Lisa Golstein Kirsch (Millicent) will be at the downtown Fuzzy Peach in Wilmington from 2-4pm today to promote her new film, Don't Know Yet!

Offline jacksonjp1

« Reply #476 on: August 09, 2012, 01:20:12 PM »
I don't know if anyone has already said that the Rivercourt is gone, but yeah, the Rivercourt is no more. The concrete is gone along with all of the posts and there is literally nothing left. The only sign that something was ever there is a rectangular patch of grass that is a different color than the rest of the grass. Just figured I would post this before someone goes and looks for it.

Offline kaitlyn.23

• I have frequent Skarsgåsms.
« Reply #477 on: August 09, 2012, 06:34:43 PM »
That's so upsetting! Does anyone know what they're doing with it? May have already been addressed but I don't have a clue. It's too bad - it's a big attraction, I wonder if Wilmington has/will notice an impact on tourists? Maybe, maybe not. For me it's sad, I would've liked to have been able to see the Rivercourt but there's still many other sites to see.

Offline Lehnhart

• SLM 12.26.07
« Reply #478 on: March 12, 2013, 09:37:08 PM »
With the site closing down at the end of the month, I guess it's a good idea to copy and paste this list to a saved document for future use.

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
« Reply #479 on: March 13, 2013, 05:34:25 PM »
With the site closing down at the end of the month, I guess it's a good idea to copy and paste this list to a saved document for future use.

just came here to do this!
~JeniLee~