Author Topic: The Mr. + Mrs. Galeotti Pic/Story Thread  (Read 128320 times)

Offline GA

Re: The Mr. + Mrs. Galeotti Pic/Story Thread
« Reply #780 on: November 12, 2013, 01:59:40 PM »
Well to be honest, I don't think anything that was posted on that tumblr is original content. I have seen variations of these types of messages from "anonymous" sources at multiple tumblrs. I suspect most of the information has in fact come from these forums. For instance, the information about Michael not wanting Joy's mom around when she delivered her daughter, I'm quite sure, originated from here.

Also, I received a PM from someone here who shared something similar about her offering to help him find a job in LA and the fact that the divorce is still not final. Likewise, flyguy and AAG already stated that Michael's dad was making off of her (which she also alluded to in her song lyrics below). I've seen most of that info, either on this thread, in personal messages and on other tumblrs.

I'm not trying to debase any of what was posted there. Most of it is more than likely true but I would take that info, along with everything else posted here, with some degree of caution. That said, I think Joy's lyrics from Father Knows Best speak for themselves. She basically calls them out:

Did you think I would stay quiet?
Did you think I would smoke out
like an ember from a firework?
After seven years of bull[Censored]
did you think I would lay down
and that you would get away with it?

Iím not the kind
that you tried to make me
Iím not the kind
But you beat me down
and you pushed me around
and Iíve had enough

now I want your blood

I know about your past
I know about your people
I know about the cash
thatís underneath the steeple
I know about your sex
I know about your demons
Father knows best
until you try to leave him

And arenít you the judge and jury?
Yeah, youíre holding all the cards
while theyíre rolling in the aisles
And youíre so skilled at bewitching
You swallow your own potion
and devour your own child

Iím not the kind
that you tried to make me
Iím not the kind
But you beat me down
and you pushed me around
and Iíve had enough
now I want your blood
I know about your past
I know about your people

I know about the cash
I know about your sex
I know about your demons
Father knows best
Iím gonna talk talk talk talk talk talkÖ

I know about your past
I know the hurting people
I know about my cash
itís underneath the steeple
You borrow and you steal
From anybody trusting

now your prod is really spinning into nothing

I know about your past
I know about your people
I know about the cash
I know about your sex
I know about your demons
and Father knows best

I think she says it all herself. I posted about this song when it was posted but then deleted it, because truthfully it makes me feel a little uneasy. This stuff is starting to make me feel nauseated and it horrifies me that there are miserable people like this, masquerading as something else. It's gross.

Offline shauna9049

« Reply #781 on: November 12, 2013, 05:13:36 PM »
is the divorce still not finalized now? after 2 years? i thought someone on this said she kept her relationship with wes out of the public until it was finalized and since she has been more open about her relationship i.e attending events i thought it was finalized

Offline earlywater

« Reply #782 on: November 13, 2013, 02:28:14 AM »
That is just so incredibly sad that Joy got involved with these people. Of course, they manipulated and played her, and she was probably blinded by her relationship with Michael to see the all of the glaring warning signs. Hopefully, she's been able to get past this...and out of all of it, no matter how terrible it's been, I'm sure there's not one part of her that regrets having Maria. So at least something positive came out of it. Just sad that she's forever connected to this "family."

And on that note, can I just rant about so-called fans of Joy who follow, re-tweet, and have full on twitter conversations with the Galeottis? After everything that's been said about the how's and why's of what happened between Joy and the Galeottis, these people still seek out interactions with them? The lengths to which people go to, to have some sort of deranged connection to Joy is disgusting. I'm sure this extends to rabid fans of all celebrities, but still...

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 03:03:41 AM by earlywater »