Author Topic: i was so confused with Nathan\'s dream  (Read 8586 times)

Offline ashleytisdale10121

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
Re: i was so confused with Nathan\'s dream
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2010, 10:18:37 PM »
I really liked it. A lot.

I dont know, it was just different and interesting to see how things would be in a parallel universe.

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2010, 05:54:15 PM »
It was an interesting episode, just to see how things would be like. But I agree with this part...

wasnt as wasted as Chad's 40s episode IMO lol
~JeniLee~

Offline dreamedinheist88

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2010, 06:00:34 PM »
Well when I first saw this episode, I had only been watching One Tree Hill for about a week (I'm still very new to the show) and I saw it was on TV and I decided to watch it. I had no context and had only seen a few episodes in season 1. Boy, was I confused. I was trying to explain it to my mom who hadn't seen any of it before and I kept saying "No, Nathan is the mean one! Why is Lucas being mean? Why are Nathan and Haley friends? What?" Haha. But I really didn't like this episode. I think it was really dumb that basically they just completely switched the roles. I highly doubt Deb would have opened a cafe just as Karen did. Or that Naley would be best friends. I love them completely but it's just unlikely. And why did Lucas and Peyton hate eachother? I know Lucas was supposed to be a jerk, but if it was supposed to show who was really meant to be then wouldn't they actually like eachother? It wouldn't be the same exact relationship Neyton had. I think the writers should have put more creativity into it. Waste of an episode, IMO.

It wasn't to show who was meant to be, it was NATHAN'S dream in hos POV, so it was just him wondering what it'd be like if his dad had chosen Karen and what would have happened if Haley was his best friend not Lucas, and in his dream Haley couldn't sing. It really only focused on Nathan and Haley, because that's what Nathan was thinking about at the time, and it was his dream.

Offline Simba 711

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2012, 07:15:49 PM »
I freakin' love that episode. I love AUs. It also shows that even if things were different, Naley would still happen.

Offline justafan

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2012, 04:53:01 AM »
most of this episode I liked :)  But to mirror Karen having an affair with Keith like Deb had an affair was a little strange to me.  Sure Karen would have had the loveless marriage with Dan that Deb did, but is Karen the person to really seek another man's comfort while keeping up appearances as Mrs. Dan Scott?  And would Keith be her go to guy and keep that going too?