Author Topic: i was so confused with Nathan\'s dream  (Read 8491 times)

NaLeY-ExIsTs

i was so confused with Nathan\'s dream
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 11:38:16 AM »
I think one of the reasons of this episode is to show that Naley's love will always be there. Even if they had known each other since they were kids, it would have been different than it was with Lucas and Haley. They were meant to be.

nicolleg06

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 11:43:50 AM »
i don't no why people hated the episode so much, i loved it, and i wouldn't mind if thats how it really was like if Dan would have picked Karen as long as Nathan and Haley would end up together!
:) but i wouldn't mind if it had ended really being like that.

scottmotors

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 11:52:04 AM »
Originally posted by Breyton4Life
ok even though it had some similarities to the pilot, it was totally different...

Ok why was keith all mean and everything idk

this is whole episode was so confusing to me especially with the adults. IDK Why i just hated this episode

manly because i hate Lucas being mean...Chad is awesome at it but he is much better when he is all broody.

It was clear that the  roles were reversed  for some of them.

Lucas now had Nathan's personality.

Nathan now had Lucas's.

Karen was the early version of Deb.

Keith was mean because they reversed his personality with  Dan's.

They changed some of the situations but the personality swap with  Nathan and Lucas switching lives was the main point of the episode.

Offline Morgan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • N.Scott ♥
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 11:53:06 AM »
I loved this episode!!! It is one of my favorites. I loved how they showed that no matter what Naley were supposed to be together!
-katy.rocks.my.socks-

Shoutout to my haters! Sorry you couldn't phase me.

scottmotors

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 11:55:58 AM »
I liked it too.It gave us a chance to see some of them in a new light and the ending was great at the basketball court.

ilovebrucas_oth

Re: i was so confused with Nathan\'s dream
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 10:33:32 AM »
I still haven't been able to decide if I like this episode or not. I don't hate it or anything, but it's just a weird episode. Some parts were enjoyable, but others such as Keith being mean, just didn't make sense. I also didn't understand the whole Keith & Karen sleeping together? Or as someone mentioned above me earlier Dan working for Keith. If Karen had all of that money, it wouldn't really be necessary for Dan to be working for Keith, especially if Keith was a jerk to him. Dan could have found employment elsewhere. It was just an odd episode to me, and I've yet to come to a conclussion if I actually liked it or not.

Offline Mandie

• I should own stock in this place!
  • ABS ▪ LV ▪ BL ▪ DE ♥
    • Lights
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 06:07:05 PM »
I agree with whoever said Chad sucked at being mean, lmao. I didn't hate that episode, but it wasn't the greatest.

when it comes to love you're just as blinded.

Brooke4Life

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 06:17:13 PM »

It was clear that the  roles were reversed  for some of them.

Lucas now had Nathan's personality.

Nathan now had Lucas's.

Karen was the early version of Deb.

Keith was mean because they reversed his personality with  Dan's.

They changed some of the situations but the personality swap with  Nathan and Lucas switching lives was the main point of the episode.

i agree, i was also confused too because of different situations and the personality swaps.

Brooke4Life

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 06:18:42 PM »
I still haven't been able to decide if I like this episode or not. I don't hate it or anything, but it's just a weird episode. Some parts were enjoyable, but others such as Keith being mean, just didn't make sense. I also didn't understand the whole Keith & Karen sleeping together? Or as someone mentioned above me earlier Dan working for Keith. If Karen had all of that money, it wouldn't really be necessary for Dan to be working for Keith, especially if Keith was a jerk to him. Dan could have found employment elsewhere. It was just an odd episode to me, and I've yet to come to a conclussion if I actually liked it or not.

i know and didn't keith hold Lucas when he was a baby, karen said that that was the only time she seen him cry, how did he get so mean in Nate's dream

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2008, 06:19:18 PM »
This is my least favourite epsidoe of all time. I think Chad sucks at being mean, it just doesn't suit him.
I know this episode was supposed to show us what it would have been like if Dan chose Karen instead of Deb, but I thought it was a bit of a wasted episode really

funny that you say that since he played a mean guy in Gilmore and Dawsons haha
~JeniLee~

Mimzyxoxo

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2008, 07:47:27 PM »
Aww I can't believe some people don't like this episode, this episode is like my 2nd or 3rd favourite ever! I thought it was amazing seeing the way it could've turned out...it was truly amazing.

shanemandy

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2008, 09:37:26 PM »
I do like it. I thought it ws cute how even in this life naley ended up being what they are. =]

I also liked seeing thsi new side, though i dont agree with most of it being the way it is. Dan the geek, keith the evil one, etc. I liked it.

Offline Jenileesk8

• Posting Freak
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2008, 09:57:35 PM »
i liked this episode a lot too!!!
~JeniLee~

Offline BrucasFanxx3

• Posting 24/7
  • i wonder what it's like to be a superhero ♥
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 11:44:45 PM »
I loved Chad being the bad boy!
But just for one episode :p
You can look at my life, and see what I see.
But you can never, you can never do it like me.

NHTrueLove23

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 06:38:29 PM »
This is one of my fav episodes of season 2! I really liked it. It is a little confusing, but I think it was a neat idea.