Author Topic: Season 5 ultimate quiz  (Read 15035 times)

Lara

Re: Season 5 ultimate quiz
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2008, 12:38:38 PM »

Best epsiode:

Worst Episode:
some epie with loads of LL eww

Favorite moment of all season:
Leyton forbidden kiss and all Brooke/Jamie moments <3

Best New character:
Mia, Jamie

Best surprise/shock:
deb and skills

Best friendship this season:
Breyton

Best relationship this season:
Leyton

Saddest Moment:
505 when Peyton tells Lucas to wait

Best Character:
Brooke

Best storyline:
all of them!

Best Villian:
Carrie

Best Actor/Actress:
Sophia and Hilarie

Character improved the most since beginning of season:
Nathan

Best music artist featured:
Kate Voegele

How do you rate season 5 out of 5? 5 being good, 1 being bad.

Write the order of your favourite seasons with your favorite being first.

Offline laffertyjoy

« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2013, 01:02:35 PM »
Best epsiode: 5x08/5x13

Worst Episode: 5x12

Favorite moment of all season: when Peyton goes to the cemetery and asked for her mother to send a signal to her

Best New character: Mia

Best surprise/shock: Deb and Skills

Best friendship this season: Peyton and Haley

Best relationship this season: Naley

Saddest Moment: when Jamie drowns and Haley asks divorce

Best Character: Peyton

Best storyline: Peyton and Naley

Best Villian: Victoria

Best Actor/Actress: Hilarie

Character improved the most since beginning of season: Nathan

Best music artist featured: The Honorary Title

How do you rate season 5 out of 5? 5 being good, 1 being bad. 5

Write the order of your favourite seasons with your favorite being first.  3, 5, 2, 1, 4

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
  • Love the life you live <3
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #137 on: August 29, 2013, 05:24:33 PM »
Best epsiode:the premier

Worst Episode: Hmmmm.... 5x13, I didn't like the whole counseling theme episode

Favorite moment: I loved the Lindsey and Peyton fighting, I'd have to say when they were locked in the library together :)

Best New character: Jamie!!

Best surprise/shock: Nathan overcoming his depression so quickly! I thought it was going to drag out.

Best friendship this season: Brooke and Peyton <3

Best relationship this season: Nathan and Haley, I know, I know, but they got through ALL of it!!!

Saddest Moment: When Haley told Nathan she wanted a divorce... NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Best storyline: Lucas leaving Lindsey at the alter, YES!

Best Villian: Well I think there was only one in season 5, right? Nanny Carrie! Unless Dan counts but he was good this season so....

Best Actor/Actress: Hilarie Burton

Character improved the most since beginning of season: Nathan!

Best music artist featured: Mia

How do you rate season 5 out of 5? 5 being good, 1 being bad.  4

Write the order of your favourite seasons with your favorite being first. 2, 1, 3, 5, 4, 7, 9, 6, 8 (I dunno, it may change if/when I do a rewatch)

Offline HaleyFan88

« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2013, 10:52:19 AM »
Best Episode:  501 - I loved the time jump and seeing where everyone is and what they're doing.  It created a different dynamic yet it still felt like classic One Tree Hill.
Worst Episode:  509 - I loved the angst of the girls being all locked together and I really loved seeing Tim again...but I couldn't stand Peyton.  She was an uncalled for bitch from the very beginning with Mia and I really wanted to punch her every time she opened that big mouth of hers.  The only time I liked her was at the end with Lindsey. I also wasn't holding my breath, though, for her to stay nice considering she did the same thing in 504.  But she did and that Peyton I love dearly returned after that.
Favorite Moment: 502 (Haley finally breaking down) and 513 (Naley in counseling, trying to fix their marriage and of course, the end when they made up); all the Laley and Paley moments
Best New Character:  Definitely Millicent Huxtable / Jamie Scott (He was absolutely adorable pre-annoying)
Best Surprise/Shock:  Nathan in the wheelchair.  Victoria being Brooke's mother.
Best Friendship this Season:  Lucas and Haley / Haley and Peyton / Brooke and Millie.
Best Relationship this Season:  Definitely Nathan and Haley - no question about it.  Mouth and Millie were incredibly adorable, though and I fell in love with them this season.
Worst Relationship this Season:  Lucas and Peyton / Lucas and Lindsey
Saddest Moment:   510 (Jamie in the pool/Haley saying she wants a divorce) and 512 (Naley in Jamie's room).
Best Character:  Haley James Scott / Millicent Huxtable
Worst Character:  Peyton Sawyer (during the Lindsey moments) / Nathan Scott (during the wheelchair/Carrie moments)
Best Storyline:  Nathan, Haley, and Jamie dealing with Nathan's depression and injury - at least it was good until the ridiculously, contrived Nanny Carrie crap happened, Mouth and Millie's budding relationship, Brooke dealing with Victoria
Worst Storyline:  Nanny Carrie, the overplayed Leyton triangle just with Lindsey this time
Best Villian:  Victoria - I absolutely love the Victoria/Brooke dynamic.  While Carrie was obviously a villian, I didn't find the storyline involving her enjoyable at all so I can't say she was the best villian.  ;)
Best Actor/Actress:  Bethany Joy Lenz and Hilarie Burton.
Character Improved the Most since the Beginning of Season:  Nathan Scott.
Best Music Artist Featured:  Kate Voegele.
How Do You Rate Season 5 out of 5?  5 being good, 1 being bad:  4
Write the Order of Your Favorite Seasons with your Favorite being first:  3, 1, 7, 5, 9, 2, 6, 4, 8

Offline espinal22

« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2013, 03:31:41 PM »
Best epsiode: In Da Club 5x07

Worst Episode: 5x15 Life is Short

Favorite moment of all season: Well besides the Honorary Title (Just got their album on vinyl finally!!) It was when peyton was throwing her copies of ravens at lucas and saying that she never gave up on him but he gave up on her. I think it was her best acting.

Best New character: Millie

Best surprise/shock: Nathan in a wheel chair

Best friendship this season: BREYTON DUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Best relationship this season: Naley. They went through so much this season and came out on top.

Saddest Moment: "Luke don't marry her!"

Best storyline: Luke and Peyton

Best Villian: Vic- WHORE- ia

Best Actor/Actress: Peyton outdid herself this season

Character improved the most since beginning of season: Nathan

Best music artist featured: THE HONORARY TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you rate season 5 out of 5? 5 being good, 1 being bad. 4.5. I think this season is unappreciated and I think it was the second best season out of the 9

Write the order of your favourite seasons with your favorite being first. 3. 5. 4. 6. 1. 9. 2. 7. 8