Author Topic: OTH Canadian Schedule...  (Read 29242 times)

kat_117

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 07:12:10 PM »
Originally posted by Florence
Originally posted by kat_117
I live in Ontario and I'm not blessed with a satelite dish so I depend on CH for One Tree Hill. But I was on Canada.com's on-line program grid and according to that, OTH is not on at all so far this month. Now, I figured this might be a screwup by whoever manages that website or maybe they just haven't updated it (it's happened before), but I was just wondering if anyone else had any idea when OTH is playing the new episode "Brave New World"? Does anyone know if it'll return in January or is it going to February?

I hope you caught it this past Sunday...sorry if you didn't.  Read the pink paragraph at the top.

:(

I did catch "Brave New World", but i missed the newer episode, because I  thought it was on at 3, but stupid golf was on. Guess I'll have to wait for dvd or rerun to watch that episode. Thanks for letting me know, though.

chelsey

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 01:18:24 AM »
Originally posted by Shack
I actually watch in on NTV(Newfoundland television).

It's funny, I live in Alberta on the other side of the country. But I get NTV, and it's worked for e.

Ya, i live in alberta and i watch it on NTV too!!!

Florence

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 12:06:31 AM »
Originally posted by kat_117
I did catch "Brave New World", but i missed the newer episode, because I  thought it was on at 3, but stupid golf was on. Guess I'll have to wait for dvd or rerun to watch that episode. Thanks for letting me know, though.

I channeled surfed my tv guide on my digital cable on Sunda and it was not on this week...so you didn't miss it...however I don't know if they are even going air it now that they are one episode behind...global/ch sure sucks at being consistent....

Florence

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 12:08:57 AM »
Originally posted by chelsey
I actually watch in on NTV(Newfoundland television).

It's funny, I live in Alberta on the other side of the country. But I get NTV, and it's worked for e.

Ya, i live in alberta and i watch it on NTV too!!!

I live in Ontario and I watch it on NTV too when I know I can't watch at 8 on the WB...I didn't realze so many people watch OTH on NTV.

chelsey

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 08:19:45 PM »
Ya, i am lucky to have satelite as well so  i get the wb but my friend doesnt so she is going to come over and watch it!

Shack

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2006, 06:31:18 PM »
NTV took it off their schedule. :mad: :(

<Sorry we had to edit out this part of the message - see rule #12>.

Chophia & Brucas 4Ever!!

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2006, 09:07:26 PM »
Umm guys, here in Quebec, we dont have the wb as a chanel.. but the WB comes on fox every night at 10 pm.. so the sched from 8 pm and 9 pm.. airs at 10 pm and 11 pm..and so on....
And i have regualr cable??
So like, for ppl who are in the states and it airs at 8 pm on wednesdays, it airs for me at 10 pm on fox..

Anyone the same as me?

JaD

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2006, 05:35:18 PM »
hey guy
 i'm coming to canada in april and was wondering if it will still be on ? i would love to see it be for it come over here. i dont know how far in to you season you guys are and would love to know if it was on while i was out there.
luv
JaD;)

Florence

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2006, 08:25:17 PM »
Originally posted by JaD
hey guy
 i'm coming to canada in april and was wondering if it will still be on ? i would love to see it be for it come over here. i dont know how far in to you season you guys are and would love to know if it was on while i was out there.
luv
JaD;)

They show it here in Canada but you'll need satelitte or digital cable to see the episodes either on the WB at the same time as the US or NTV a few days later.

Florence

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2006, 08:27:17 PM »
NTV took it off their schedule. :mad: :(

I was channeling surfing my digital tv guide and I came across OTH showing on NTV on a new day and time.  I checked and it's going to air on Saturday @ 5pm EST (ontario) time.

However, I just watch it on the WB now.

courtney06

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 11:23:02 PM »
i'm glad i have satellite.
i don't know what i'd do if i weren't able to watch it

chelsey

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2006, 09:12:25 PM »
I am  a lucky one with satelite, but i have friends who watch it on NTV. It is no longer on wednesday anymore. I think it is on saturdays now but i am not sure. Does anyone know?????

Florence

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2006, 01:05:34 AM »
Originally posted by chelsey
I am  a lucky one with satelite, but i have friends who watch it on NTV. It is no longer on wednesday anymore. I think it is on saturdays now but i am not sure. Does anyone know?????

Yes, I've seen it on Saturdays at 5 pm (Ontario) on NTV.

chelsey

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2006, 09:59:13 PM »
thanx , last week it was a season 2 episode but this week it was the storm one from season 3 so i dont know if they are going to show the new episodes after the hiatus is over? I found out that it is on at 3 in Alberta.

courtney06

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2006, 01:05:16 PM »
though i live in canada, i am SOOO grateful that i can get satellite and can watch it on the wb lol :P