Author Topic: OTH Canadian Schedule...  (Read 29407 times)

Florence

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« on: October 06, 2005, 11:17:45 PM »
OTH Airing Schedule in Ontario

If you have digital cable and can watch OTH on NTV, this is the weekly schedule:

coming soon

Important  info regarding OTH airing in Canada!!
I have tried my best to keep you informed about when OTH airs in Canada.  However, Canada.com, home to Global and Ch11 is no longer keeping up an accurate television guide.  So many of you might have missed the airing of the new episode 310 this past Sunday January 15th.  However, I hope you all were able to catch it. My best advice at this point is to just tune in on Sundays at 12 or 3 pm as these are the times OTH generally airs.  I will continue to try to keep you updated as best I can.  

Season 3
Episode 301  Like You Like an Arsonist : SUNDAY OCTOBER 9TH @ 3 PM est on CH11
Episode 302  From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea:  SUNDAY OCTOBER 16 @ 12 PM est on CH11
Episode 303  First Day on a Brand New Planet:  SUNDAY OCTOBER 23 @ 12 PM est on CH11
Episode 304  An Attempt To Tip The Scales:  SUNDAY OCTOBER 30 @ 12 PM est on CH11
Episode 305  A Multitude of Casualties:  SUNDAY November 6 @ 3 PM est on CH11
Episode 306  Locked Hearts and Hand Grenades:  SUNDAY November 13 @ 3 PM est on CH11
 Episode 307  Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends:  SUNDAY November 20 @ 3 PM est on CH11
 Episode 17(season 1)  Spirit In The Night:  SUNDAY November 27 @ 3 PM est on CH11
Episode 308 The Worst Day Since Yesterday: SUNDAY December 4 @ 3 PM est on CH11
Episode 309 How a Resurrection Really Feels: SUNDAY December 11 @ 3 PM est on CH11

Episode ?  Repeat: SUNDAY December 18  3 PM est on CH11
Episode  305  Repeat: SUNDAY December 25 @  3 PM est on CH11
Episode 307  Repeat:  SUNDAY January 01 @  3 PM est on CH11
Episode 309  Repeat:  SUNDAY January 08 @ 3 PM est on CH11

Episode 310  Brave New World:  SUNDAY January 15 @ 3 PM est on CH11

This is for all us deprived OTH Canadian Fans who unfortunately STILL don't have digital or satellite ...the GOOD NEWS (as previously mentioned in the other post)  is that Global's affiliate is airing the BRAND NEW SEASON 3 EPISODES....so each week or so I will post in this thread the time the episodes will air once I find out.  However, feel free to post if you find out before I do.  The more people who know, the more people who will watch and the more likely the station will continue to air the show in Canada.

:cool:

Last Updated:  January 20 2006

sidewalks

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 07:52:06 AM »
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....i still think they should have a regular time on weeknights, like those are weird times :P but w.e

Florence

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 06:59:56 PM »
Please note that Episode 2 airs at 12 pm NOT 1pm as was previously listed...

Kirsten

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 08:56:44 PM »
ok, thank you SO much Florence! This definitely helps me a bunch, weird scheduling tho. I'm going to miss the first episode though, cus i'm busy this Sunday. :(

Offline houseofwaxfreak

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 01:28:18 PM »
hey thanx i think it is stupid how it is all over the place I have tv  that is off cable but it is really blurry and sometimes not in colour witch sucks! I am mad  that the times and dates are all over, and the don't even advertise it so we know when it is on!!!!!!

Crystal

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 11:26:49 AM »
thanks for letting us know when it airs...though i missed the first episode since i havent been here in ages :(....and what a crappy time to air a show lol....i hope they change it to night or something.

Florence

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 11:10:25 PM »
updated...

nathan+haley=naley

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 01:52:53 PM »
Originally posted by Florence
OTH Airing Schedule in Ontario

Season 3
Episode 1  Like You Like an Arsonist : SUNDAY OCTOBER 9TH @ 3 PM est on CH11
Episode 2  From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea:  SUNDAY OCTOBER 16 @ 12 PM est on CH11
Episode 3  First Day on a Brand New Planet:  SUNDAY OCTOBER 23 @ 12 PM est on CH11
Episode 4  An Attempt To Tip The Scales:  SUNDAY OCTOBER 30 @ 12 PM est on CH11
Episode 5  A Multitude of Casualties:  SUNDAY November 6 @ 3 PM est on CH11

This is for all us deprived OTH Canadian Fans who unfortunately STILL don't have digital or satellite ...the GOOD NEWS (as previously mentioned in the other post)  is that Global's affiliate is airing the BRAND NEW SEASON 3 EPISODES....so each week or so I will post in this thread the time the episodes will air once I find out.  However, feel free to post if you find out before I do.  The more people who know, the more people who will watch and the more likely the station will continue to air the show in Canada.

:cool:

Last Updated:  October 29 2005

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):P:P:P:P

treehillfanatic

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2005, 10:48:39 PM »
Yahayyy!! Hopefully the episodes keep coming. Even after the hiatus!

Sweet Essence

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2005, 02:48:47 PM »
Hi, I'm new on the board, does anyone know what date and time in January One Tree Hill is gonna air in Canada? Thanks! :D

CuzILoveYou

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2006, 10:37:20 PM »
YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH ! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU

tvfreak

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 02:58:59 PM »
OTH plays again in Canada on Wednesday january 11th at 8:00pm on the wpix. (that's if u live in ontario or quebec) Otherwise the hours might be slightly different.

kat_117

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 12:40:03 PM »
I live in Ontario and I'm not blessed with a satelite dish so I depend on CH for One Tree Hill. But I was on Canada.com's on-line program grid and according to that, OTH is not on at all so far this month. Now, I figured this might be a screwup by whoever manages that website or maybe they just haven't updated it (it's happened before), but I was just wondering if anyone else had any idea when OTH is playing the new episode "Brave New World"? Does anyone know if it'll return in January or is it going to February?

Florence

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 08:28:18 PM »
Originally posted by kat_117
I live in Ontario and I'm not blessed with a satelite dish so I depend on CH for One Tree Hill. But I was on Canada.com's on-line program grid and according to that, OTH is not on at all so far this month. Now, I figured this might be a screwup by whoever manages that website or maybe they just haven't updated it (it's happened before), but I was just wondering if anyone else had any idea when OTH is playing the new episode "Brave New World"? Does anyone know if it'll return in January or is it going to February?

I hope you caught it this past Sunday...sorry if you didn't.  Read the pink paragraph at the top.

:(

Shack

OTH Canadian Schedule...
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 08:41:29 PM »
I actually watch in on NTV(Newfoundland television).

It's funny, I live in Alberta on the other side of the country. But I get NTV, and it's worked for e.