Author Topic: Nathans dream  (Read 3083 times)

Offline oth23

Nathans dream
« on: April 26, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »
when nathan had that dream after he crashed, were they trying to say that if things had been different he still would have ended up with haley?
Sometimes seeing things for the first time means you see them as they really are

shanemandy

Nathans dream
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 07:36:07 PM »
Ya- that no matter if dan picked karen,or nathan was at the rivercourt etc he and haley were meant to be

Offline mrs.scott

• Posting 24/7
  • BN<3 to wish impossible things
Nathans dream
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 10:08:14 PM »
Yup, for some reason that episode made me cry & I thought James did a really good job at playing Nathan but in a diffrent character than normal.

shanemandy

Nathans dream
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 10:06:34 PM »
ya it did-esp the last 10 mins

Offline Morgan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • N.Scott ♥
    • Tumblr
Nathans dream
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 10:22:54 PM »
Yeah Naley are meant for each other!!!
-katy.rocks.my.socks-

Shoutout to my haters! Sorry you couldn't phase me.

BrucasCophia

Nathans dream
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 08:48:04 PM »
thats sooo cute. they are love.

brucas_4eva

Nathans dream
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 07:00:23 AM »
His dream showed me that no matter what Naley and Keith&Karen would be together, one way or another.

LPrers don't kill me for saying this, it's my opinion, and I could be totaly wrong, but as a BLer I can hope, right?

We also saw LP failing in their relationship, like they couldn't work it out. Yes, it was because Luke was a jerk and they were supposed to portray NP, but we didn't see Lucas falling for Haley but Nathan. I just found it kinda weird that since the "meant to be" couples [NH&KK] found their way, LP hasn't, just gave me BL hope that LP aren't meant to be. Like I said, it was my opinion at the time, too much changed after that season to actually consider it as a reason why LP won't end up together now.

NHforever23

Nathans dream
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 02:58:44 PM »
^^ yeah but BL wasn't together either, So I always thought maybe they were trying to say that neither LP or BL belonged together. Only Nathan and Haley and Keith and Karen did.

othuk1986

Nathans dream
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 05:11:37 PM »
Originally posted by brucas_4eva
His dream showed me that no matter what Naley and Keith&Karen would be together, one way or another.

LPrers don't kill me for saying this, it's my opinion, and I could be totaly wrong, but as a BLer I can hope, right?

We also saw LP failing in their relationship, like they couldn't work it out. Yes, it was because Luke was a jerk and they were supposed to portray NP, but we didn't see Lucas falling for Haley but Nathan. I just found it kinda weird that since the "meant to be" couples [NH&KK] found their way, LP hasn't, just gave me BL hope that LP aren't meant to be. Like I said, it was my opinion at the time, too much changed after that season to actually consider it as a reason why LP won't end up together now.

you do realise this was nathans dream right, becuase why the hell would nathans subconsious care about BL or LP? you are reading far to much into it.

Cerise

Nathans dream
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 05:15:38 PM »
brucas_4eva

Your forgetting that Lucas was the Nathan in the dream, and Peyton was with him. But Lucas was portraying the jerk Nathan was, so if it had been reality I'd say Neyton would be together and Laley would, because I think it was their personalities overall that brought Leyton and Naley together. If Nathan had Lucas's personality and Lucas Nathan's then it would be the other way round.

Do I make sense? No, yes? Haha?

yobro101

Nathans dream
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 08:36:46 AM »
i loved that episode...i thought it was soo cute how they showed naley would always be together

Offline casey

• We never truly see what is right in front of us
Nathans dream
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 07:18:59 PM »
you make sense Cerise. That is kinda what i was thinking. Because it kinda of seems wrong for Nathan and Haley to be together in his dream if he is like lucas. And lucas in reality as we all know is her best friend. Which would make Nathan her best friend. No romantic feelings between luke and hales. What makes you think there is going to be any romantic feelings between Nathan and Haley in his coma dream? They are married but not in this episode. He's dreaming. And luke and hales would end up dating 'cause luke is potraying the jerk hales falls in love with. Logic.

Offline halo.23

Nathans dream
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2008, 11:50:37 AM »
i love that epi esp when haley says "there hasnt been words to explain how much i love you right now" <333 cried for like ever..

Offline Dom-4-Brooke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
Nathans dream
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2008, 12:33:23 PM »
Well, on the BLP terms, Bropoke and Peyton fell for who Lucas was. They were never really attracted to Nathan emotionally. But You can see that when Peyton gives him a ride, that she has some sort of feelings for Nate, as for Brooke when she watches him up top the bridge. Because nate has Lucas's personality.

Offline SwtAngel961

• Naley - Always and Forever <3
Nathans dream
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2008, 11:26:45 PM »
I absolutely believe he would've ended up with Haley.  Even though the roles were reversed and she was his best friend....you could still SEE the Naley we all know and love.
I need blood more real than what's running through my veins, I need safe.