Author Topic: Peyton isn\'t the comet [Please read first post before reacting]  (Read 19695 times)

Peyton=Comet

Peyton isn\'t the comet [Please read first post before reacting]
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 12:26:30 PM »
Well CLEARLY they werent negative feelings that inspired his book, its a love story..

Scott Crowe

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 12:27:09 PM »
You weren't being a bitch, I tottaly understand :) I mean, it's our favourite show, right!
And, I was team Leyton once as well ;)
maybe I switched teams because the people in my life whom I related  the storylines to changed too.

HIL_IS_LOVE

« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 12:30:26 PM »
that sucks Scott..so you're on team LL now? That's quite a jump..maybe in season 6 when you see the CHemistry LP has, u will reconsider lol

Scott Crowe

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 12:30:36 PM »
Originally posted by Peyton=Comet
Well CLEARLY they werent negative feelings that inspired his book, its a love story..

I don't know if I did a great job, but I once wrote a love story out of negative emotions....
http://crowesnest.wordpress.com July 14, 2007-August 26, 2007

PS: Peyton in my story isn't the girl I related to as the Peyton-character in my life, it's just she looked a lot like Hillary :)

addicted

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 12:33:20 PM »
I'm not really a big LP fan, but in all honesty.. I think that Peyton's the comet. I'm pretty sure Lucas is just confused right now and his mind is jumping all over the place, but I do think eventually he's gonna figure things out, and maybe when he does get his mind straight he wont end up with Peyton, but we really cant deny that the comet is Peyton now.

Offline Mrs_laffertyxx

• I should own stock in this place!
  • icon credit - to whoever made it
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 12:34:19 PM »
Originally posted by Scott Crowe
I don't know if I did a great job, but I once wrote a love story out of negative emotions....http://crowesnest.wordpress.com

wow scott that story was amazing!
Life’s greatest tragedy is not that it will some day end,
but that most of us just love to follow directions, and many times we end up totally lost....

Scott Crowe

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 12:37:05 PM »
Well, apparently even Mark said she was, so I should maybe consider my opinion on that note, still, I don't believe Peyton has brought back meaning to Lucas' life, so I'll keep this title anyways. (and it'll attract folks to read it, and maybe gain some LL-fans in the proces :))

Scott Crowe

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »
Originally posted by Mrs_laffertyxx
I don't know if I did a great job, but I once wrote a love story out of negative emotions....http://crowesnest.wordpress.com

wew thanks, well, you will have clearly seen I tend to use some OTH-stuff on my blogstories too ;)

Offline Mrs_laffertyxx

• I should own stock in this place!
  • icon credit - to whoever made it
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 12:41:28 PM »
Originally posted by Mrs_laffertyxx

wew thanks, well, you will have clearly seen I tend to use some OTH-stuff on my blogstories too ;)

ha ha i noticed lol but its all good i tend to quote oth daily lol
my myspace is full of oth quotes lol
Life’s greatest tragedy is not that it will some day end,
but that most of us just love to follow directions, and many times we end up totally lost....

Peyton=Comet

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2008, 12:44:23 PM »
I'm getting fairly annoyed with the fact people keep saying this season has been all about the love between Lucas and Peyton, cause to me it hasn't.

Lucas was happy with Lindsey untill Peyton showed up telling him she still loves him. the tension Lucas still has for Peyton is just ordinary tension between two ex-lovers. If my ex-gf would show up and tell me she still loved me, I'd be touched too, and if she would kiss me I might even kiss her back for a second too.
And to all people that bring up he wrote about his love for Peyton: he's been denying that since Haley brought it up. Peyton just isn't the comet. He didn't wrote that because of Peyton, he said he didn't three times now! And even if he subconciously did, he wouldn't stay in denial for more than a month if his love for Peyton was that genuine. He was very clear to Andy, not a day has gone by without him thinking about Lindsey and missing her.

So I think it's absolutely great that Lucas pledged his heart to Lindsey, and told her he will wait for her.
The thing is, most of you just don't want him to be with Lindsey, because we never saw how that love grew, and we don't know Lindsey the way we know brooke or peyton, so we don't want her to be with Luke. But why would Peyton or Brooke deserve Lucas more than Lindsey does...because they've known eachother for a longer time? If that was the case why doesn't just everyone ends up with their high-school-sweethearts??
Lucas was happy with Lindsey...

Peyton just can't let go of the past, but she needs to. She has to step into a new chapter of her life, start seeing new people.
Why not Chase? why not Jake? Why not even Max, I don't care...she just needs someone that understands her. Come to think about it, why not even Mouth or Skills?

Huh? If Lucas was so happy with Lindsey it shouldnt bother him that his ex gf came back home. NO offense but this has got to be the most biased and unfactual thread ever created. You dont write a second book about a girl your apparently over regardless of whether the feelings are positive OR negatively based they are still there. How was he happiest with Lindsey when she herself admitted "You seemed happier coaching then than you do now"

CLEARLY like Lindsey said "Lindsey is not the comet" and she wished she were. Obviously those are words of a girl who knows her fiance enough to be certain that he has feelings for someone else. This whole thread was kind of weird considering that mark himself admitted she was the comet and we KNOW LL is NOT endgame because shes a guest start...

othsweetness

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 12:48:03 PM »
IMO the comet thing reppresents the two main ppl who have been always been in lucas's life brooke and peyton, wither it be drama or love, we have all the previous seasons to see how much each girl brought something different into his life and how they changed him and when they returned it brought meaning again look at the facts all that stuff about art and beauty,direction and faith all speak brooke and peyton to me yeh mark may have said it was about peyton and im not argueing with that but when they first saw each other again it was on the rivercouut both places that brooke and peyton have been apart of when it comes to lucas and i beleive they are his inspirations.

i can easily start from s3 when brooke wrote those letters to lucas and he begain to write that right thier inspaired him to find a new passion than basketball and peyton music and art helped him as well when it came to his life so yeh that's my take on it.

Offline Mary

• Posting 24/7
  • Love the life you live <3
    • My FB Page (add me!)
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 12:57:39 PM »
I think the book is about peyton, I think she is the comet, but I honestly don't think Luke made it to be like that, I think deep down he did, maybe he subconciously did it, but the way he's been acting about Lindsay and about the book, I think he just wrote a book about a scientist (or was it a boy, I can't remember) and a comet and thats how he meant it to be played out... I don't think he was thinking about Peytons car TBH, But I see where that comes into play, maybe he was thinking about it, I'm not sure about that yet....

I really don't think Lucas and peyton are going to get back together this season, maybe in the finale of season five, Lucas may have closure with Lindsay seing as she may not want to get back with Lucas because of the book, so he may try to get her back the remainder of season five, but I really think LP will be endgame in season six, or however many seasons we get....

But about peyton not being the comet, I really think she is, I think Lucas just doesn't want to realize, oh crap, I did write this about peyton, it makes sense.... I think he'd rather just go on pretending its just about this guy and this comet because he is still hurt and is protecting his heart from Peyton....

Scott Crowe

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2008, 01:22:07 PM »
PS: Linds is a guest-star for now, that's how Rachel and Skills started off too...

I really think, after the speech Lucas gave to Lindsey, Mark can't make him return to Peyton without making Lucas look like a complete arse.
Unless maybe if Lindsey dies, and Peyton being there for him during mourning.

Peyton=Comet

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2008, 01:45:37 PM »
I dont think Lindsey will appear ins eason 4, unlike Skillz and Rachel, she has no fanbase, she has RARELY any fans and skillz and Rachel and to appear more than a couple of episodes to get a role lmao we all know its either BL or LP endgame LL is just a waste of all of our time.

Can someone please give me a CREDIBLE reason as to why Lindsey brought meaning into his life lmao, , he cant even feel inspired enough to write about her

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2008, 01:45:39 PM »
PS: Linds is a guest-star for now, that's how Rachel and Skills started off too...

I really think, after the speech Lucas gave to Lindsey, Mark can't make him return to Peyton without making Lucas look like a complete arse.
Unless maybe if Lindsey dies, and Peyton being there for him during mourning.

I disagree. Again, look back at the speeches he gave Brooke and then the entire book he wrote about Peyton! Lucas already does look like an arse, IMO.