Author Topic: Peyton isn\'t the comet [Please read first post before reacting]  (Read 19925 times)

PeytonLover2709

Re: Peyton isn\'t the comet [Please read first post before reacting]
« Reply #195 on: August 27, 2010, 12:15:37 PM »
Right, I am commenting on the last part of this, I believe that she should have ended up with Jake, but she didn't. And I love everything about Lucas & Peyton just as much as I was rooting for her and Jake. The metaphor of the comet is and always has been in my eyes is that Peyton is Lucas' Comet. If your opinion is that it is Lindsay that's fine, everyone has different opinions :).

Offline fmm412

« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2013, 12:53:41 PM »
Is this thread serious? Peyton WAS the comet... watch 5x12... it's a reference to her car. Peyton drove a Comet.

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2013, 02:28:54 AM »
False, the comet was actually literally Peyton's car. Lucas was in love with the car and just used Brooke, Lindsay, and Peyton as a cover. Did you see how careful he was in season 6 to restore the car and how often he drove it when he and Peyton had to conveniently leave town together during seasons 1-6? Nothing will ever convince me that the comet was not Peyton's convertible.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.

Offline tennesseeone

« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2013, 07:13:57 AM »
False, the comet was actually literally Peyton's car. Lucas was in love with the car and just used Brooke, Lindsay, and Peyton as a cover. Did you see how careful he was in season 6 to restore the car and how often he drove it when he and Peyton had to conveniently leave town together during seasons 1-6? Nothing will ever convince me that the comet was not Peyton's convertible.
No offense, but is this just a bad joke or are you really that dumb?

Offline StarlightSweetie

• I'm a VIP!
  • ♥L&P♥ True love never ends ♡
« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2013, 12:15:56 PM »

Of course she is kidding
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 12:30:10 PM by StarlightSweetie »

Offline NiceLegsNiceHands

• If love is an ocean, we're all sinking...
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2013, 05:49:29 PM »
No offense, but was that a bad joke or are you really that dumb? I mean honestly who would actually think I wasn't kidding? No one is that dumb, not even Nathan pre Haley tutoring season 1.
"We're circling each other like Venezuelan flamingoes engaged in a complex mating dance."
-Ed and Carol, destine to be together.