Author Topic: Peyton isn\'t the comet [Please read first post before reacting]  (Read 19879 times)

HIL_IS_LOVE

Peyton isn\'t the comet [Please read first post before reacting]
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 12:00:59 PM »
that's basically saying that Lindsey was willing to leave Lucas at the altar based on an opinion of a book that Lucas wrote about an actual comet and that doesn't make sense..since Lindsey really loves Lucas, i would think that she would believe him when he says that the Comet is not Peyton..but she didn't

ok don't kill me over the biased thing..its done

Offline alwaysandforever23

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Icon: LJ
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 12:03:35 PM »
Peyton is so the comet!...
well, i think the book is about her, we all have our own opinions right?
But based on the fact that after reading it both lindsay and haley say he still loves peyton well....im kind of guessing they got that from something he wrote in the book right?
Even before knowing that peytons car was a comet haley said she thought it was about peyton.
¢¾corymonteith

Scott Crowe

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 12:06:03 PM »
^ you bring up some interesting points bethy...they might need closure. I just think Lucas and Peyton ending up together would make look Lucas like a wimp and a total flipflop...and he doesn't deserve that. Neither does Peyton deserves to be second choice, if he truly loved her, his eyes would've opened when Lindsey left. But he's not taking the easy road right now, so unless something really bad happens to Linds, I hope he stays put this time.
On the writers-block issue: I think it's fairly logical he regains insparation from both Peyton AND Brooke returning to Tree Hill, his father coming out of jail... And I just haven't seen the return of Peyton "giving meaning" to Lucas' life.

HIL_IS_LOVE

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 12:09:29 PM »
^^gaining inspiration from his father getting out of jail?!?!?! im sure Lucas would rather see Dan in jail since he killed his uncle, but that happened after Lucas started writing..thats beside the point

Peyton was never Lucas' second choice because he proposed to her first..even Lindsey said that the ring never belonged to her

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 12:10:33 PM »
Originally posted by HIL_IS_LOVE
^^gaining inspiration from his father getting out of jail?!?!?! im sure Lucas would rather see Dan in jail since he killed his uncle, but that happened after Lucas started writing..thats beside the point

Peyton was never Lucas' second choice because he proposed to her first..even Lindsey said that the ring never belonged to her

Actually Peyton said that..

Scott Crowe

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 12:12:36 PM »
whereas to the opinions about the book:

Lindsey; she edited an unkindness of ravens, a book that was about Lucas' love for Peyton. So it's quite normal she feels threatened by Peyton when she comes back and starts focussing on every little thing that could mean Luke still has feelings for her. Seems human to me.

Haley; I care more for her opinion as she's been Luke's closest friend forever, but then again, she saw Peyton kissing Lucas. Maybe she was worried and overprotective because she likes Lindsey alot. (and Haley is like the most protective person in the show)

Lucas: Is in denial, and I care about his opinion the most, because he wrote the book. Though it is true he has a history with denying his true feelings. I just hope he gained a bit maturity in these four years and learned from his mistakes

HIL_IS_LOVE

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »
Originally posted by bethy10

no in 5.12 when Lindsey walked out the door she took off the ring and said it wasn't hers

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 12:14:09 PM »
Originally posted by Scott Crowe
^ you bring up some interesting points bethy...they might need closure. I just think Lucas and Peyton ending up together would make look Lucas like a wimp and a total flipflop...and he doesn't deserve that. Neither does Peyton deserves to be second choice, if he truly loved her, his eyes would've opened when Lindsey left. But he's not taking the easy road right now, so unless something really bad happens to Linds, I hope he stays put this time.
On the writers-block issue: I think it's fairly logical he regains insparation from both Peyton AND Brooke returning to Tree Hill, his father coming out of jail... And I just haven't seen the return of Peyton "giving meaning" to Lucas' life.

Lucas is a total wimp!! But really he does flip flop a lot. One season he is absolutely head over heels for Peyton and then the next episode he's all into Brooke and then Peyton and then Anna and then Brooke and then Peyton again and now Lindsey. Lucas doesn't know what he wants. He thinks it's okay for him to date someone and still string along other girls by leading them on and giving them hope which is exactly what he did to Peyton. You're right, Peyton doesn't deserve that, but she isn't his second choice. In fact, she was his first choice from the very beginning.

Scott Crowe

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 12:14:09 PM »
Insparation doesn't always come from positive things HIL_IS_LOVE, even some of the best art in the world has grown from negative feelings.

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 12:14:41 PM »
Originally posted by bethy10

no in 5.12 when Lindsey walked out the door she took off the ring and said it wasn't hers

Oh, I guess I missed that part! Sorry!!

Scott Crowe

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 12:16:47 PM »
^ Yeah, I just kinda mean second choice after all of this...

HIL_IS_LOVE

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 12:17:58 PM »
Insparation doesn't always come from positive things HIL_IS_LOVE, even some of the best art in the world has grown from negative feelings.

im just saying that he didn't START writing until BP came home..of course that is subjective but if you look at the timing, it hints at the fact that Brooke or Peyton was the reason for Lucas breaking his writers block

Offline bethy10

• Posting Freak
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 12:18:59 PM »

im just saying that he didn't START writing until BP came home..of course that is subjective but if you look at the timing, it hints at the fact that Brooke or Peyton was the reason for Lucas breaking his writers block

I personally think it was Peyton who broke the writer's block because he didn't start writing until after Peyton told him that his art matter and it was what brought her back to Tree Hill.

Scott Crowe

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 12:19:08 PM »
okay, glad we agree on something HIL_IS_LOVE :)

HIL_IS_LOVE

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 12:21:28 PM »
okay, glad we agree on something HIL_IS_LOVE :)

i didn't mean to be a b!tch about your opening post..i guess that last episode has me in defensive mode haha..and yeah Bethy i agree with you that Peyton and her Your Art Matters 2.0 speech got Luke writing again ;)