Author Topic: The BL Pregnance Scare- 1x19  (Read 6821 times)

brucas_lover

The BL Pregnance Scare- 1x19
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 06:10:47 AM »
Oh yes it is such a beautiful episode... in fact i was only watching it yesterday. Chad and Sophia both acted so well.. esp Sophia .. OMG how can you not fall in love with this girl ?!?

Offline Dom-4-Brooke

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 12:08:33 PM »
I love Lucas's reaction when Brooke tells him  "That doesn't really matter, Lucas. 'Cause in the end it all hurts just the same."

His reaction is like, he has nothing to say...He can just stare, because he know's he's wrong....That was an amazing scene.

PrettyGirlBL

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 10:52:36 PM »
i love watching that episode.
and if i was in brookes shoes i would have done the same thing.
as for lucas, i hated him for what he did, but you gotta love him for being to supportive.
i love tho when she says "you cheated on me with my best friend."
just her facial expression says it all.

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 02:02:41 AM »
I liked this episode, but only because Lucas practically called Brooke easy and it really showed how much he DIDNT care for her then.

I know that sounds harsh, but as an LP fan, it was good to see that she was pretty much the rebound girl anyways.

Nnenna21

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 10:46:17 AM »
I know me too Dorkodancer, I agree, he basically called brooke a sleaze haha and I was glad as well to see she was basically a rebound. And when she said he was a "one woman kind of guy" I couldnt help but agree LOL

BroodyLovesCheery

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 02:55:20 PM »
Originally posted by Dorkodancer147
I liked this episode, but only because Lucas practically called Brooke easy and it really showed how much he DIDNT care for her then.

I know that sounds harsh, but as an LP fan, it was good to see that she was pretty much the rebound girl anyways.

He said that because she said the same exact thing about him. You remember him calling her a slut but dont remember what he said later on when he went to her room? He told her he will be there for her always. No matter what. Oh yeah, that definately screams rebound. This topic was made to discuss how great that episode was, not how many LPers were happy to see Lucas call Brooke a slut.

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 12:13:58 AM »
Wait, what? I clearly remember that scene thanks.

I think hed be there for her and the baby because hes a good guy. But he didnt want to get back together.

Just because hed be there for the girl he knocked up doesnt mean she wasnt a rebound.

This topic (as ALL other topics on the board) were made to see what EVERYONE thinks about certain scenes.

Nnenna21

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 12:30:16 AM »
yeah IMO he never said he wanted to get back together, he was saying he would be there as the father whatever she decided..she was a rebound that doesnt change things

mochi18

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 12:31:15 AM »
Obviously Luke wouldn't want to abandon his child eithergiven that Dan had left him and Karen. (IMO played a big part in that),

Nnenna21

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 12:39:34 AM »
lmao mochi I love that song in your quote..where did you hear it to you watch greys anatomy by any chance?

Offline Brucas03

• Posting 24/7
  • OBAMA<3
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 10:50:47 PM »
i loved that episode. Bl are so cute, even when there mad at eachother. you still can feel the love :) lol
.x o x.. I miss Being the Girl behind The red Door ..x o x.
<3 Brucas

TvGeek

Re: The BL Pregnance Scare- 1x19
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2010, 04:31:26 PM »
Karen turned Keith down, I'm not suprised.
The test is positive, like father, like son?

But i think Lucas will take responsibility if Brooke is really pregnant.

Nathan has a nipple ring, never noticed that.

Wait a minute...

Did Dan just say what i thought he said to Lucas?

"You know I asked your mom to get an abortion.  She said no. She was too emotional. If she was thinking clearly, she would've done what i said."

Wow, I Got Nothin.... :o :(

As expected, Karen did not take the pregnancy news well, but the slap did suprise me a little.  Is it just me or is something a bit off  with Nicki?

Nathan admitted his love for Haley...YAY!
So Keith is leaving town, Karen looked disappointed.

Dan actually has pic and kept track of Lucas all these yrs, then why not claim him?  Nicki is starting to creep me out.

End scene: Think Lucas realizes how deeply he really hurt Brooke and how much his mom loves and wanted him.

Great episode

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 06:10:42 PM »
Amazing scene, It wa so powerful for both of them :)

Offline Ingmar

• AlwaysHappy
  • I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • April/Jackson <3
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 04:16:03 AM »
It was really powerfull! Loved their scenes in that episode. I have always disliked Lucas for cheating on Brooke ; but what Brooke did ; lie to him wasn't exactly nice either. No matter what Lucas did...lieing to him about something like that is bad. But I appreciated her coming clean about it.

Offline Charl18

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2012, 01:31:44 PM »
It was really powerfull! Loved their scenes in that episode. I have always disliked Lucas for cheating on Brooke ; but what Brooke did ; lie to him wasn't exactly nice either. No matter what Lucas did...lieing to him about something like that is bad. But I appreciated her coming clean about it.

I agree with this. I don't think Brooke had a right to lie to him but I can kinda see why she did.
Great episode though.