Author Topic: 3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice  (Read 8038 times)

.brucaslove.

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 10:08:15 PM »
i love jake...it was so selfless of him to let peyton go. i think jeyton were true love...i wish peyton would have realized that. jake always treated her so much better then lucas did. she was SO MUCH better with jake. it must have broke jakes heart hearing her say "i love you lucas" in her sleep. and it must have been so hard to let her go. he was amazing for that.

Offline Naley 4 Life

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Janika ~ icon:LJ
3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 06:47:17 AM »
I love Jake so so so much :love:. I always cry when I watch this epi :embaressed:

iloveoth323

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »
jake was sooo wonderful in this eppisode to let peyton go like he did

HIL_IS_LOVE

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 08:19:42 PM »
i bet BL fans really don't like the fact that Peyton talks in her sleep LOL

naleyfanforever

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 02:03:18 AM »
^^^ahaha lol

l love jeyton together! they just have this passion that to me no other couple even has...not even naley (cant believe i just said that).

either way it made me so mad to end things that way btwn them but i respect jake so much for that move!

kym_h88

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 02:05:51 AM »
poor jake...he said he couldn't let her in cause it just hurts too much when she leaves...she said she wans't going to leave so he let her back in...then she leaves...and poor jake is hurting and alone with a baby again

I don't really agree with the...you said i love you lucas in your sleep so you must still love him...she could have just been having a nightmare about the shooting day...pretty stressful

Katielove19

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 05:25:07 AM »
Aw. He did what Peyton just did for Lucas by letting him go and moving on. It's so heartbreaking. Maybe this is Peyton's cue to go back to Jake. Afterall he did say if it's meant to be he would still be there. They were truly in love. I think they still could fall back in love again. Peyton even said "Someday"

kym_h88

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 09:41:05 AM »
yeah she definately likes that word...i thought it was all very similar to S5...she is a very undecided girl...want to slap her and tell her to live life for now....not for someday

TvGeek

Re: 3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2011, 07:47:40 PM »
Ummmmmmmm Brooke, that wedding dress is a hot mess.

Damn Marcus dropped out of school after the shooting, that's unfortunate.

Peyton said she loved Lucas in her sleep, sadly i'm not suprised.

Guess Jeyton is DONE and I have more DRAMA with the triangle of doom to look forward to.

:BARF:

Is Dan really sincere about being happy for  Naley this time, well he did put the fear of God into Damien West.

For harassing Haley at the Tourney.

I'd welcome the change heart, if he hadn't shot down Keith like  a dog.

SMDH...

Keith started a College fund for Lucas, from birth?

Glad Brooke/Haley made up, she did kinda overreact IMHO.

LOL @ Bevin in the infamous ugly poncho and Deb in 3rd skit.

That wig Lucas has on is awful,lol!

Awwwwwwwwwww, Brooke made a simple but elegant wedding gown from the bed spread.

Ummmmmm yeah, the Triangle of D00M returns and Jayton ends again.

Oh God, why this crap again?

Must agree with other posters here, Jake is an exceptional young man and father.

Peyton really missed out on something special, choosing to pine for her BFF's man.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:53:07 PM by TvGeek »

Offline SJiles

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2011, 09:28:27 PM »
This wasn't really that much of a sacrifice IMO. He just realize that his girlfriend or whatever they were still had feelings for another man who would stay in that relationship anyway. While I think Jake and Peyton were great i knew they wouldn't make it to the end. Jake is great guy but I kinda found him a little boring. Plus all this episode did was prove to me that they weren't meant to be. And by the end of the episode they both knew the relationship was done.

Offline tututu

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2011, 09:29:52 PM »
IMO, Jake was a great character and he was the perfect choice for Peyton, but anyways, I guess I can't really change things now !  :laugh:
'' Like sucks. Then it gets better. Then it sucks again. Then it gets better again. ''

Offline swindellbc

• NH and BL/BJ fan
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2011, 12:32:48 AM »
I loved Jake and Peyton. For me it was JP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LP!!! After  s1 I didn't care for Peyton but Ilove her and Jake and I was hoing that she ended up with him and Jenny.

Offline BiggestSophiaBushFan

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • B r o o k e <3
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2011, 05:00:21 PM »
I miss Jake so much  he was such a great boy for Peyton...

Offline iloveoth16

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2011, 05:43:30 PM »
I agree, Jake was very selfless in this episode. I absolutely loved JP when they were together but LP will always be where my heart is at <3 I've always loved Jake, he seems like the most amazing guy (and dad to Jenny) and I think in this episode he knew Peyton better than she knew herself. He knew Peyton and Lucas were meant to be and put both Peyton and Jenny's happiness before his own.

NickJess

Offline princesssoccer90

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • Lathan Award 2013
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2011, 05:55:16 PM »
^I agree...I really liked JP, but I always knew that LP were meant to be!!!
Jake was a GREAT guy though and loved him and Jenny!!!

Naley and Leyton-OTH December MOM 2012