Author Topic: 3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice  (Read 8045 times)

superelle

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« on: February 12, 2008, 07:54:28 AM »
How amazing was Jake in this episode.

I think we see the true extent of how much he loves her when he let her go back to Tree Hill to be with Lucas. He was willing to put all his feelings for her aside, eventhough it killed him, and thought about her happiness.

I dont think we've seen anyone else in OTH make a sacrifice like this for another person.

lucasfan118

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 08:00:14 AM »
yeah he was amazing!that must have took some guts to let your true love go!

although i think brooke made a sacrifice in 505 with lucas! lol :)

superelle

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 08:11:46 AM »
Mmm that wasnt really a sacrifice but it took balls to let your true love go, like Jake did, so yeah. But not to the same extent to what Jake did :adoring:

It just showed, in my eyes, that Jake is Peyton's true love because of what he was willing to do for her happiness <3

Moose

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 08:15:57 AM »
I loved Jake and Peyton together, and they really cared about each other.  But he could see that her heart was elsewhere and acted completely mature about it.  I loved him in that episode.

shanemandy

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 03:51:57 PM »
omg i cried.

You can tell he loves peyton and it broke him to bits to know that she also loves lucas, maybe even more than she loves him. It was sad to see him try to be brave for himself and jenny, i wish peyton didnt talk in her sleep!

iloveNaley

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 04:32:46 PM »
I agree. I saw how much he loved her and how hard it was to let her go, but he knew it was the right thing to do.

lucasgirl4eva1

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 04:37:39 PM »
im not a JP fan at all..but i was verryy proud of jake..
to let her go..it was like wow!..he knew they werent meant to be..and i love that he was very man and not niave about..kudos to jake

BigGameJames

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 04:52:57 PM »
As Jake said though, he has to think once for himself and once for his daughter. Although he loved Peyton, Jenny will (as she should) always be his priority. He couldn't risk Jenny getting hurt in the long run (i.e. if Peyton left them longer down the line to follow her heart) so he sacrificed his love for Peyton to protect himself and his daughter, as well as to allow Peyton to truly follow her heart. They don't come better than Jake!!!

koko

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »
I like Jakes character. But being a Leytoner, it was only natural that I was happy when Peyton talked in her sleep.

Dorkodancer147

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 10:53:29 PM »
I dont like JP together. No big reason, I just dont think they are meant to be, and I thought they were rather boring together.

But I did/do love Jake. He is one of the best characters we've seen on the show. He hasnt ever done anything "wrong" from what we can tell.

He has a huge heart. I thought what he did was amazing, too. But I also think he just didnt want to get hurt by her if he let her stay. He was protecting himself, and Jenny.

Offline Jamie

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2008, 02:30:47 AM »
^ I completely agree with everything you said, Alex.

ilovenathan007

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 04:40:27 PM »
Jake is just the best. I loved Peyton with him, he actually made me really like her. BG is an amazing actor, I was watching "Prime" the other night and it made me realize how much I miss Jake. He was completely selfless in that episode and it was heartbreaking to watch.

PeytonScott

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 04:20:26 AM »
I love Jake! He was amazing in that episode, but he did the right thing, he let her go, which is what she needed him to do. She needed him to let her go, in a way to feel free to pursue Lucas, and he is a big enough person to do that for her. He is amazing!!

iloveNaley

3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 01:44:39 PM »
I love Jake.. He loved Peyton, but he let her go cause he knew she was destined to be with someone else. Noone else in OTH can even compare to him. Jake as a true heart, and that's one of the reasons why I love him.

Offline tree_hill_lover

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
3x21 Jake\'s Sacrifice
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 06:40:07 PM »
I wasn't a big fan of JP. Not becuase I ship LP but I really didn't see anythign between them. I mean they had sme cute scenes but I didn't really ship them.

But I love Jake. He is such a great person, and he has a good heart too. He did a fantastic job with Jenny and being a dad.

I did love him in that episode. He always knows whats right.
CYRUS