Author Topic: 505 Commentary  (Read 5227 times)

Offline peyton_lucas1000

• I should own stock in this place!
  • Clary & Jace <3
505 Commentary
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 10:47:23 PM »
Yeah i was a bit disappointed that they didn't talk about LP that much considering that most of the episode is LP related..

I usually love listening to the commentaries but i got a bit bored too..

I wished they talked more about the storylines, actors and relationships more than other stuff they talk about..

Edward & Bella Cullen <3

lamerenoel

505 Commentary
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 02:26:46 AM »
I actually liked it.

They talk a lot about the songs they choose for the episode but they also explain some other things. I liked it because when you 've seen the episode, it's like watching it again, without your tv on...

Mark explain about the lucky bambo. That they just came with the idea that Lucas offered it to Lindsay. They didn't have planned that Lucas was the friend who gave it to Lindsay when they shot the 503. I found it interesting.

And, yes, for Brucas fans, Mark said that he knows, and everybody knows, Chad and Sophia have great chemestry. He didn't forget about that.

Do you know if they did commentaries for other episodes?

alwaysnathanhaley

505 Commentary
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 03:54:54 AM »
it was a good commentary. i've only seen the episode once before and i didn't watch the episode with the commentary so i was a little confused.  but it's always nice to hear what goes on behind the scenes of OTH, even if it's a few facts....especially when it's during the writers strike.

and this guarentees that mark visits messageboards when he said avatar in reply to what james was talking about.  i mean, what other place besides messageboards would you even see an avatar?

Originally posted by lamerenoel
Do you know if they did commentaries for other episodes?

if any commentaries are done for OTH, they'll be on the OTHPodcast site :)

edit: or sometimes not and they just *magically* appear on the season dvd set :)

Offline ginrva

Re: 505 Commentary
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 06:50:00 PM »
Hey all,
by the time I got really into OTH the podcast had been taken down off of iTunes and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get these commentaries now or if anyone was willing to share a file of it.

Offline cvbaek

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2013, 05:31:14 AM »
I also haven't had any luck finding these commentaries. I'm afraid the only commentaries out there is from season4. (401-409)

Offline xfreekx

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2013, 02:28:39 PM »
These are on the DVD's if you have them or can borrow them.