Author Topic: Grey's Anatomy  (Read 280926 times)

JhawkOTH23

Favorite Episode of Grey\'s Anatomy...
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 11:10:31 AM »
Then he goes in for the kiss....how can she NOT resist?!?!?!

Alicia

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2006, 11:45:49 AM »
I think that Meredith will pick Finn b/c Derek picked Addison but she will soon realized that she picked the wrong person and go back.  I heard that Chris O'Donnell would only be on the show for a couple of episodes and they tortured us all last season with the Derek and Meredith thing...they can't possible do that to us this season too.

JhawkOTH23

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2006, 09:19:10 PM »
Since Chris O'Donnell will be on several more episodes next season, she'll probably either pick him or just say no to both and he'll try to win her back as much as he can before he gives up. The whole MerDer ordeal has to come to a head at some point since they obviously can't stay away from one another for long periods of time.

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2006, 10:04:49 PM »
it wasnt torture for me:)i loved the angst:)

ya chris will be back, but so will the guy that played MARK.

so im sure it will be addison/mark and finn/meredith with derek alone, still pining after meredith.

maybe add/derek will still be together, but i think mark will come to try to break them up again.

i think that greys could be on for a LONG time. so it would make sense to have next season be an END to the add/derek.. and then in season 4 they can be  together for reals, and then break up in season 5 or whatever.. and then on the finale of the show finalyl get back together... or something

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2006, 02:59:31 AM »
some quotes for yall

Derek: I'm just trying to help.
Meredith: Well, see, this, what you're doing, being dreamy, it doesn't help. It hurts me. It messes with my head.
Derek: I know the feeling

Meredith: I've moved on, so don't give me that look.
Derek: What look?
Meredith: That look. Our look. I'm over you.
Derek: I'm over you, too.
Meredith: You are?
Derek: No.
Meredith: Oh. Well, I am. Over you.
Derek: I'm over you, too!
Meredith: You just said . . . Oh, shut up.

Meredith VO: As doctors, we are trained to be skeptical because our patients lie to us all the time. The rule is, every patient is a liar until proven honest. Lying is bad . . . or so we're told, constantly, from birth. Honesty is the best policy. The truth shall set you free. I chopped down the cherry tree. Whatever. The fact is, lying is a necessity.
Meredith: You don't have to do this, you know?
Derek: What? I -- you know, I got all this land. It's just going to waste.
Meredith: Derek.
Derek: It's just a dog. It doesn't mean anything. He'll be fine.
Meredith: Yeah. Okay.
Meredith VO: No matter how hard we try to ignore it or deny it . . . eventually, the lies fall away . . whether we like it or not.

Mark: It's funny. Derek walks in on me with his wife naked, he turns around and walks away. But he sees me so much as talking to you and I'm on the ground bleeding. Interesting, dont ya think?

Derek: Your dog's fine
Meredith: He's your dog now.
Derek: Hmmm.
Meredith: I miss him.
Derek: He missed you, too. You should come visit. The dog, I mean.

Meredith: Okay, the man I love has a wife and then he chooses her over me. And that wife takes my dog. Okay, she didn't take the dog. I gave it to her but I didn't mean to give it to her, I meant to give it to him. But that does not change the fact that she's got my McDreamy and my McDog. She's got my McLife and what have I got? You know I can't remember the last time we kissed cause you never think the last time is the last time. You think there will be more. you think you have forever but you don't.

Meredith: Yeah, I almost died today. I can't . . . I can't remember our last kiss. All I could think about was 'I'm going to die today and I can't remember our last kiss.' Which is pathetic, but the lasttime we were together and happy, I want to be able to remember that and I can't. I can't remember.
Derek: I'm glad you didn't die today. It was a Thursday morning. You were wearing that ratty little Dartmouth t-shirt you look so good in, the one with the hole in the back of the neck. You just washed your hair, smelled like some kind of . . . flower. I was running late for surgery. You said you were gonna see me later. Then you leaned into me, put your hand on my chest . . . and then you kissed me. Soft . . . quick, it was kinda like a habit. You know, like we'd do it every day for the rest of our lives. You went back to reading the newspaper, and I went to work. That was the last time we kissed.
Meredith: Lavender. My hair smelled like lavender from my conditioner.
Derek: Lavender.

Meredith: I never should have told you about George.
Derek: No it's fine. I'm glad I know about him. And the vet. You really get around.
Meredith: What did you just say to me?
Derek: It's unforgivable.
Meredith: i dont ever remember asking you to forgive me.
Derek: So was the knitting a phase? Whose next? Alex? Cause I hear he likes to sleep around.
Meredith: You dont get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I found the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and all the bars, and all the obvious daddy issues, who cared, because I was done. You left me. You chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore.
Derek: This thing with us? Its finished. Its over.
Meredith: Finally.
Derek: Yeah, it's done.
Meredith: It is done.

Addison: I can't compete. He's not having an affair. He's not trying to hurt me. He just... the only people who dont know that Derek loves Meredith are Derek and Meredith. How do I compete with that?

Addison: What do you want me to do? Go on a date with the Vet because you seem to mind that. Oh wait, that won't work either because I'm NOT MEREDITH!

George: I know I'm not a world reknowned surgeon and I know I'm not alot of things you've gone for Iin the past. But I would never leave you. I would never hurt you. And I will never stop loving you.

Izzy: It was me. I cut his LVAD wire. I did it, no one helped me. And now... I thought I was a surgeon. But I'm not. So I quit.

Derek: Meredith.
Meredith: Leave me alone.
Derek: Meredith.
Meredith: Just leave me alone.
Derek: I just wanna make sure you're alright.
Meredith: No. I'm not alright. Okay? Are you satisfied? I'm not alright! Because you have a wife, and you called me a whore, and our dog died. And now you are looking at me again.
Derek: I am not looking at you. I am not looking at you.
Meredith: You are looking at me. And you watch me. And Finn has plans. And I like Finn. He's perfect for me. And I'm really trying here to be happy. And I feel like I can't breathe.  I can't breathe with you looking at me like that so just stop.
Derek: You think I want to look at you? That I wouldnt rather be looking at my wife? I'm married. I have responsibilities. She doesn't drive me crazy. She doesn't make it impossible for me to feel normal. She doesn't make me sick to my stomache thinking about my veteranarian touching her with his hands.
Man, i would give anything not to be looking at you.

Izzie: I'm a pretty girl. I'm not being arrogant, it’s just, it’s just kind of a fact. For a long time I made a career from my looks, so I get it, I'm a pretty girl. And not in a "from a certain angle" way, in an obvious way. It’s the blonde thing and the big boobs thing, big boobs are a key to obvious pretty if you know what I'm saying. It’s how men see me. I'm not a smart girl or an interesting girl, I'm a pretty girl. The blonde and the boobs it confuses guys into thinking that I'm someone else. And I'm used to it. And I'm used to them walking away when they realize… But then Denny goes and asks me to marry him. He doesn't make me feel like I'm a pretty girl. He makes me feel like… like me. I think he might know me. And so, if I did cut the LVAD wire, and I'm not saying that I did, but if I did, then no, I don't feel guilty. And I know that I should. And I would if it were anybody else. But I can't feel anything but happy.

Alicia

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2006, 08:05:05 AM »
Man, seeing those quotes and talking about the show is getting me excited.  I really can't wait for it to start back up again.  I am disappointed that it isn't on Sunday nights anymore b/c I enjoyed it then but oh well.

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2006, 04:32:56 PM »
ya i  liked it on sundays too. it worked with my schedule. now i have school and dance classes, and the OC.. its gonna suck. ill watch it over the oc, but its gonna be sad.

JhawkOTH23

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2006, 10:42:11 PM »
I love the fact that GA is moving to Thursdays....I mean, I just started watching the show during the season 2 finale and got hooked....and I always worked on Sunday nights too, so that's why I never really started watching until now...now I'm playing catch-up with storylines and such. I can't wait until September 21st (then, 6 days later...OTH!)

chelsey

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2006, 03:07:45 AM »
OH NO.......Thursdays lol........i had my scedule all planned out cuz i am trying to cut back on my tv watching. I have two shows at the most per night! I already had survivor andthe oc for thursday...maybe i will drop the oc... and survivor doesnt last all year

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2006, 03:58:47 AM »
ya ive been watching the reruns.. ive caught my sister up so she could watch.

she never really liked it until the bomb episode. then she was hooked.

i have to drop the oc too:( its sad.. but i prefer greys

chelsey

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2006, 04:01:23 AM »
ya lol..oc is gunna suck without marissa..i give up on it...but who knows i might just pick it up agian lol.tv is so hard to resist

ps: luv the avie lol

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2006, 06:08:04 AM »
aww:) thanks.. you like will/janelle?! i love them.

the oc IS going to suck without marissa. big time! but i might tape it, cuz i cant seem to draw away from the oc. lol

Alicia

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2006, 08:22:59 AM »
The OC has sucked for a long time and Grey's is going to kill it this season.  I hope it gets cancelled or they finally end it.

JhawkOTH23

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2006, 08:26:33 PM »
Grey's is SO much better than The O.C. If I had to choose which to watch on Thursdays, I would definitely choose Grey's over any other show.....

Dorkodancer147

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2006, 01:40:15 AM »
ya me too

oth and greys are my two favorite shows ever.
(besides big brother in the summer)

i think OTH Obsessed was referring to OC getting cancelled.
i think its going to get cancelled too. without marissa, it wont do that well.

apparently this year derek finds out that addison had an ONGOING affair with mark. and mark will be back on the show. i bet this is the end of addison/derek! yay!:)