Author Topic: Chicago - Jan. 19th!!  (Read 18283 times)

margaux

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 02:16:38 AM »
thanks for posting lee :D i hate that i don't live in america, i'd love to come see you!
and that song this is our town is just amazing, i love it :love:

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 02:36:00 AM »
Hey Lee! I don't know if you'll ever get around to answering this. But do you know if you need to actually ENTER the contest in order to meet whichever cast member is at each Macy's. Because you see, I'm Canadian so I can't enter the contest, but I'm willing to drive to Seattle in order to meet Joy, but obviously that will be a waste of a few hours if everyone's supposed to enter first.

brookesd1

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 03:42:27 AM »
hey lee!! I'm from malta so i can't come to chicago :(:( but i will be there in heart and spirit!!! its so depressing that i can't seem to ever get the luck to come to the US and see all my favourite actors! You're all awesome actors and it sucks that you don't get the publicity that you deserve just because u're not going in and out of jail..
But at the end of the day .. you're the actors I really respect and look up to!!!

PS: Really love sophia bush .. so if there's any way (if u read this and remember :)) that you can say Hello to her from me far away in Malta!!!  hehe

Thanks a lot for being such great actors .. with (from what i can see) great morals :)

HUGEEE Fan of the show!!

Cheryl

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 03:48:37 AM »
Hi Lee,

Great that you're posting again :D
It's too bad that I don't live in the USA :( I watch all those contests they're throwing for USA fans, but what about all those other fans in the world? We can never apply for those contests :( It's really too bad, so I won't be seeing you in Chicago. Any chance that you guys come to Europe? :p
But I'm excited for the premiere!! Well I hope you post again, soon.
You're doing a great job and I wish u all the luck in the world!!

Love, Cheryl

crumbled

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 05:47:46 AM »
I live in Chicago and am so bummed that you're coming the day of the most anticipated basketball game for me! :( I would totally come and hang out, but the Bulls are playing the Pistons here in Chicago that night and it'd just be so heartbreaking to miss that game.

I know you'll have a lot of fans show up to show you some love! Hope you enjoy the city.

lucasfan118

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 11:23:17 AM »
Originally posted by brucas_lover23
Hi Lee! Thankyou so much for coming here and interacting with the fans, that's so great of you :)

I really wish I could go but I live in the UK :( Do you think you and the rest of the cast of OTH will ever come here? I hope you do! You have loads of fans over here :)
i second that would be great for you to come over here

tutorwife05

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 12:55:44 PM »
Hey Lee... It would be great to see you, but unfortunately I will be in Columbus!  it's a little closer than Chicago!

Thanks for coming on here and being sooo sweet all the time!!  

ps. the premiere was amazing!!! ;)

Offline Loor

• Icon - Me
    • www.YouTube.com/Loor87
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 02:26:34 PM »
Hey Lee!
Nice to have you posting again!
I wish I could be there in Chicago, but sadly it's just too far away from Belgium. But I hope you have so much fun there!
And I'm really looking forward to watching the premiere, I'm totally freaking about the new season (which makes my friends a little crazy lol). Can't wait to see how all the characters have evolved..

Love, Lore
I love you.. I miss you.. What else is there to say ? -Leyton=<3-

othmusicluver

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 08:45:14 PM »
i can't make it to chicago =[ but if i'm lucky i can make it to new york to see sophia!!

also, This Is Our Town is one of my favorite songs. the band, We the Kings, are really great guys. i met them at one of their concerts and they're really really nice. love them!

thanks for stopping by lee! it's so great that you come on here and talk to us! hope you don't get freaked out by us crazed fans! haha

lots of love to everyone there in wilmington,
sarah

txtechredraiderothfan

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 12:01:56 AM »
I really wish I could make it to the Macy's mall tour, but unfortunately there isn't one close by :( I hope everyone who goes has a great time though. Thanks for coming in and saying hi Lee. What a great way to start the season!! The first two episodes were amazing (with some of the best music). I definitely cannot wait to see what's next!

Daniela11081

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 09:02:34 AM »
I really wish that I would have such a big opportunity here in Germany. I love OTH so much but I guess it's more than immpossible to see one of the cast in person. I got the chance last year. I've spent almost 2000 euros for a trip to wilmington and then I had to do a teeth operation and I had to pay the most on my own. Then the money was away and with that my chance to visit wilmington. That's life. But I still love One tree Hill.:cool:

OTHaddict23

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 09:51:52 AM »
you guys should really come to VA =) haha. love you!!

i hope i get to see you again soon Lee. you were awesome!

everyone who goes to macys have fun && enjoy!!

LEE_MOUTH_LOVE6

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 06:06:32 PM »
i WISH i lived near chicago to meet you, Lee!! That would be a dream come true.. lol.. but i have faith that one day i will get the chance.. hopefully :P

i AM going to NYC to meet sophia though, so i am definitely NOT complaining!!!

i hope all is well...

<--- your #1 fan ;)
NiKKi!!

Offline Mel

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Poof!
    • tumblr
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2008, 06:25:46 PM »
So great to hear from you, Lee. I wish I could stop by and see you! Hope it's a lot of fun though. :)
And so it goes, this soldier knows.

OTHgirl24

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2008, 09:09:10 PM »
You guys should come visit us in Canada (especially since we can't enter any of the contests :embaressed: )! :D
The show's blowing up here. A lot of my friends are getting into One Tree Hill since they started showing reruns on our local channels!