Author Topic: Chicago - Jan. 19th!!  (Read 18402 times)

Lee Norris

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« on: January 07, 2008, 04:20:21 PM »
Hey Everyone!  

I'm so excited that Macy's is giving me the chance to go to Chicago on Jan. 19th and hang with all you terrific OTH fans in person!  And for some of us, it will be a reunion!  I can't wait to hear what you guys are thinking about the new season and the time jump.  I'm basically looking at this event as one big OTH party, haha!  Obviously you'll also have a chance to enter the contest there, and how cool would that be to be able to come to Wilmington and hang with the whole cast?

Chicago, I'll see you soon and to everyone, enjoy the premiere tomorrow night!  

-Lee    

PS - Have you guys heard that "This Is Our Town" song from the promos?  How great is that song, I can't get it outta my head!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 11:32:06 AM by Lee Norris »

Offline Mrs.Phelps

• Posting Freak
  • RIP Heath <3
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 04:25:27 PM »
you will see me :P dont forget the name Cali OR Mrs.Phelps cuz i'm so gonna see you my love :P haha and i will let you know its me ;) so dont forget! i want a pic with you :adoring:

Offline SarahE

• I'm a VIP!
  • booya baby
    • http://www.myspace.com/leto86
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 04:29:08 PM »
LOL Cali.

Chicago is a ways a way from me.. but I hope you all have fun. :)

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Bryanna<3
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 04:30:52 PM »
right now its a toss up between going to columbas or taking a few more hours and driving to Chi town but i for sure want to go. i think its awesome you guys are going out and signing for the fans. its very kind of you.

and the "This is our town" song has been on my mist of songs playing on repeat for weeks now haha its also on the intro to my videos i make.

thanks for the update Lee :cool:

Offline Ashley

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 04:31:50 PM »
I hope you have fun in Chicago, Lee!

Just judging by the promos this season looks like it's going to be awesome, and I'm really excited for tomorrow night. <3

Offline Amy

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »
Hi Lee! Thankyou so much for coming here and interacting with the fans, that's so great of you :)

I really wish I could go but I live in the UK :( Do you think you and the rest of the cast of OTH will ever come here? I hope you do! You have loads of fans over here :)

Offline othluv

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 05:29:07 PM »
So glad that you and the cast are doing this... I will be driving 7 hrs to San Fran to see James:)anyhow can't wait till tomorrow!!

Offline xSophiaxFanx

• Shanteloholic
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »
Lee, I wish I could go to meet you! Sadly, I live in Europe (Norway. Yup the cold north gets OTH on their screens too! Haha).

I hope everyone who goes has a great time, and post plenty of pics after :]
Shantel VanSanten made me strong. February 18th, 2012 I got to tell her in person. Best day of my life.

Danielle

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »
Thanks for posting Lee! It's nice to hear from you again!
I'm looking so forward to the new season tomorrow. All the promos got me excited.

I wish I could be there in Chicago but I have 3 young children here with me, Jacob (6) , Seth (4) and Peyton Brooke (3).  Yep, I named my daughter after my fave characters from OTH.   As you can see I'm a huge fan of OTH.  It's just really hard to travel with my young ones.

I'd love to meet the whole cast.  Maybe you could look into the cast making an appearance in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  The Canadian fans would go nuts!

Thanks again Lee for posting!

Best wishes in 2008! :adoring:

Offline Mrs.Phelps

• Posting Freak
  • RIP Heath <3
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 07:44:52 PM »
lmao so lee are you excided to come to the windy city? lmao i cant wait to see you again :love:

Offline Marte

• I'm a VIP!
  • ♥LL4Life♥
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 09:01:32 PM »
Hey Lee , I really hope you have fun in Chicago :D

Gosh , I wish I were one of those lucky fans who's getting to see you!
See , this is what sucks about living in Europe , it's so far from everything! Everyone gets to meet you , but not me :( lol

Oh well , maybe some day!:adoring: lol

Ohh , and that song - awesome!

Again , have fun in Chicago , <3

Offline Marissa93

• Posting Freak
  • avie by Jamie and sig by Sema
Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 11:03:14 PM »
m so gonna try to come,i hope ill be able too!!

farzona

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 01:02:27 PM »
OH MY GOD how freaky is it, that THAT SONG IS IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW!!!! [been watching the promos over and over again hehe]

and you guys are so sweet for going to the fans! wish i could go there too.. :'( unfortunately i live oceans away..

& cali your SO LUCKY your gunna see him! :'(
& "othluv" wow cant believe you're gunna see james in San Francisco!!
im soo jealous =[

Offline ilovemouth

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 11:31:28 PM »
wow i love that song too Lee!! ive had it on repeat on my ipod since i heard it on the previews for season 5! tonight was amazing! i loved it! and you look super hot in it! ;) even though like the show said looks arent the only thing that matters:) cant wait to see you next episode!:)

soccer7sg

Chicago - Jan. 19th!!
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 12:59:30 AM »
Thank you for remembering your fans Lee! Too bad you aren't coming to central Florida. Even Hilarie's stop in Miami is too far for me :(