Author Topic: The CW\'s Fast Forward Video  (Read 14371 times)

Lee Norris

The CW\'s Fast Forward Video
« on: November 29, 2007, 02:39:08 PM »
Hey guys!  

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post.  I've obviously been working on Season 5 and it's so much fun!  I know a lot of you are wondering what the show will be like with the time jump, and I have to say, I think you'll be really pleased come January.  Even though I'm an actor on the show, I'm also a fan of the show too, and I think this is a really great way to keep it fresh and interesting.  I see that someone has already posted about the CW's Fast Forward video series, and I'm excited for you guys to get those sneak peeks into the characters' lives.  You can check out Mouth's and all the other characters' videos here:

http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/fastforward

Life on and off the set is great at the moment!  We're coming up on 100 episodes and it's been such an amazing ride thanks to you guys.  A couple of us from the cast went to hear Jimmy Eat World in concert not too long ago and it was AWESOME.  If you're a Jimmy Eat World fan, their new CD is really great.  I only knew a handful of their songs before they came on the show, but now I'm a hardcore fan, haha.  After seeing them live, James and I have taken our Guitar Hero obsession to a new level -- we think we're rock stars, but you would laugh if you saw us standing in the living room holding plastic guitars and rocking out!  Oh well, fun to dream, right?

I have to get ready to go over to the studio, but I just wanted to say thanks for the continued support.  I've said it before, but I have the coolest fans in the world.  

PS - I've seen the threads about my longer hair, haha!  I know, it's different, but hey, after 4 years of the same hair style, it was time for a little change.  Hopefully it'll grow on you (okay, that was a bad pun, I apologize).  :)  I love how passionate you guys are about everything!  Be good to each other!

Happy Holidays!

-Lee

Offline oth-hot-tho

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 02:53:39 PM »
Ah Lee, you have to be the most pleasent guy on the face of the planet!!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences (ps would totally love to see you standing in the living room holding plastic guitars and rocking out!!:P)

Your fast forward was great, and the new hair didn't nee to GROW on us, it looked great from the first time I saw it.

Happy holidays to you too.  Hope you have a nice break, and get to spend time with friends and family:)

alwaysNf0rever

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 03:11:16 PM »
Lee! The CW fast forwards are definetly getting me pumped for season 5! im sure it will be just as amazing as the other seasons if not better! I just got the new jimmy eat world cd and i love it and to be honest i didnt start listening to them either until they were on one tree hill and now i love them! my favorite songs are let it happen, always be, here it goes, and chase this light! i think its awesome that you write on here for your fans! you seem like such an awesome person! i hope you have a great holiday and congrats on 100 episodes! thats amazing!:)

p.s- gotta love rocking out to guitar hero!!

Offline Mrs.Phelps

• Posting Freak
  • RIP Heath <3
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 03:12:40 PM »
lmao you and james as rock star? :cool: i would pay to see that :P thanks for taking time outa your day to come in here and talk to us fans :adoring: you know what you should all come in here and post, the hole cast hehe i love that you do. i love the new look. i say keep the long hair, so far your the only guy that can pull it off, like look at chad and james last year hahaha. but better haha your the only person that can pull it off. hehe love ya, happy holidays to you too!

Offline Michelle23

• I'm a VIP!
  • Bethany Joy| icon? sigTabby
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 03:15:32 PM »
Lee! You are awesome! Thanks for posting another post!
Im very excited to see season 5! I saw the Fastforward and i loved the water pistol fight :P
And your hair looks great in the fast forward! Nothing against it.

Maybe you should record it when you and James are playing Guitar hero! haha!  

Happy holidays to you too! And im hoping it will snow ! :D

nathan & haley
you make my world complete

Offline Liz

• Forums Manager
  • Posting 24/7
  • SophiaJamesScott
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 04:26:23 PM »
Thanks for posting Lee! Glad to see I'm not the only one obsessed with Guitar Hero! Ha.

Can't wait for January 8th. It'll be good I know!:bouncy:

Offline oth-sam09

• Posting 24/7
  • <3
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 05:36:35 PM »
thanks for taking the time out to update this=]...we love to hear from you...i love ur new look .and i can't wait to see what's going on with ur character=]

othfan1609

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 05:47:09 PM »
lee i like your new hair

Offline Ashley

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 06:02:03 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to come on here and post for us.

I'm really excited for season 5 to start. I'm so curious about where everybody ended up, and what happened in the past couple of years. Like how much they've changed.

Are you planning on doing anything special for the 100th episode?

By the way, I love the hair. It didn't take any getting use to. :P lol.

Offline Shannonef13

• I'm a VIP!
  • Icon: LJ/FF.
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 08:12:54 PM »
Lee, I love you! Haha, thanks so much for taking the time and posting for us :)

I also went to see Jimmy Eat World in concert recently and you're right, they were amazing! Such a great experience. You and James playing Guitar Hero sounds amusing, you should try and fit that into an episode :D

I love your/Mouth's new look and I'm really excited to see how far his character has come since the last season. The fast forward seemed really interesting and I can't wait until January!

Thanks again for coming here and updating us!!
Don't forget to be great. Because you are. - Mark Schwahn

Offline Samia

• I'm a VIP!
  • CMM ♥
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 08:20:33 PM »
Thanks for keeping us updated Lee..it's always nice to see you come on here and let us know what's happening. You look great for s5 and we can't wait to see more of Mouth! It's so weird seeing how you and the rest of the cast have changed for next season :P. In a good way, of course ;).

canUleyton

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 08:57:27 PM »
hey Lee!!

you're new look is great! i'm loving it! and yea after 4 years of the same look it's about time for change! lol not that it's a bad thing or anything LOL!

the whole thing with Guitar Hero is such a craze! everyone is talking about it and i'm like "i've never played it?" lol i bet it's fun.

keep us updated on everything!

thanks mucho!

lucasluvforever

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 09:25:05 PM »
Lee!!! I don't think your new look is bad! I think its cute! I can't wait to see you in the new season! And it sounds hilarious that you and James rock out on plastic guitars! lol least you have fun right?! :cool:

Offline Marissa93

• Posting Freak
  • avie by Jamie and sig by Sema
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 10:40:43 PM »
Lee!! i think your new look is awesome!! i would pay too see u and james as rockstars lol :cool: i cant wait to see Season 5!! i also cant wait to see whats going on with Mouth!! :love:

Only1TreeHill91

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 11:38:52 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to post in here. We definitely appreciate it!!

Ahaha Guitar Hero I don't know what it is about that game but I just can't get the hang of it. I'm completely terrible!! And the ironic part is that I'm learning to play the Guitar(the real one... not the plastic one =)

p.s Loving the new look
Counting down the days...