Author Topic: An Open Letter of Thanks  (Read 40532 times)

alanah

Hey Lee!
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2007, 07:10:01 PM »
Thanks Lee. This is so nice of you. :) You're a great guy. We'll always support you no matter what. I don't know when Zodiac comes out in France but I'll definetly watch it.

See Ya!!! Thumbs up!!! ;) :)

Offline Bryanna

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • MikeyP<3
Hey Lee!
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2007, 07:28:30 PM »
Lee! You're such a nice guy! Thank you for posting all these wonderful things. Not many people would take time out of their lives to come on a forum and talk to their fans.

I hope to see you at the charity game if I can go!:)

babydaisy1221

Hey Lee!
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2007, 10:50:13 PM »
thanks lee for everything you do... being wonderful to ever one of us crazy fans that come out to see you, bringing you A game everytime you do your job, and keeping us in the loop... just being a nice guy in general and show us "regular" people that there are celebs that havent been tainted by the hollywood scene. I look forward to seeing you in a month

Laciey

Hey Lee!
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2007, 11:06:08 PM »
Once again I miss the Sexiness of Lee on OTHForums :(

One of these days my goal is to actually be onlline at the same time a him =/
You're character exceeds my expectations, Lee. He's always got something amazing to add to the show =]

&You mister, are spectacular <33 loll

canUleyton

Hey Lee!
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2007, 11:09:10 PM »
thanks Lee for posting up all those awsome things! haha

you're in the movie Zodiac? really.. i didn't know.. i've been low on keeping up with movies and such

webbcand

Hey Lee!
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 11:23:37 PM »
omgosh Lee!! you were awesome in tonights episode! i'm so glad you are finally getting some good scenes and that the mouth/brooke friendship is coming back! keep up the great work:)

Offline rockxstar

• I'm a VIP!
Hey Lee!
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 11:37:54 PM »
You guys need to do an international OTH promo.. For people like me and Marte who live way too far to go see live events like the Charity game! ;)

Offline Lauren

• <3
    • watch with lauren
Hey Lee!
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2007, 01:30:18 AM »
Lee, you are amazing. Thank you for the 'thank you'! :)

Offline othluv

Hey Lee!
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2007, 02:37:49 AM »
Glad you didn't foget about us... j/k.  Great job tonight.  Tell Mark to bring Shelly back!  Mouth needs loving!  I wish I could go to the charity event :(   Hopefully you and the rest of the cast get to do another signing in California.

JamieL7803

Hey Lee!
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2007, 02:48:53 AM »
Lee that was really sweet! you truly are an amazing actor and i am a big fan of mouth! Every week i get on here saying how badly i feel for mouth, so i guess i should say congrats on acting so well that the pain mouth is feeling, the audience feels too! I love the fact that mouth always seems to do the right thing, no matter what it does to his own character. You portray something so real and are an inspiration to us all. Keep up the good work, and i sincerely cant wait for the day that i get to meet you and tell you all of this in person. Your words truly touch me and help me to gain the courage to follow my own dreams. I hope to see you at the Charity BBall game!! You Rock =)

webbcand

Hey Lee!
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2007, 02:17:45 PM »
Originally posted by Lee Norris
webbcand - i love your icon, lol.  thanks for the love!

well Lee, if you love my current icon, you're gonna love these that i've used at other times,lol. i do have to give credit to Becca cause she made them for me:)

kat_leyton_love

Hey Lee!
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 02:21:25 PM »
hahaha lovin the icons :P

and Lee loved your part in yesterdays epi :)

lethalemi

Hey Lee!
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2007, 03:03:42 PM »
ur icons rock cause they are so true !!!

Lee ur awesome. Ur such a gd actor

Offline LucasFanForever

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting 24/7
  • Finn & Rachel
Hey Lee!
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2007, 03:27:25 PM »
Lee, thanks for writing. I love Mouth, he's the best. Keep up the good work, and I'm definitely watching your movie.

You're awesome and an amazing actor! :)

Konstantine

Hey Lee!
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2007, 04:18:15 PM »
Awww Lee we all love you and are so happy for you!  Thanks so much for stopping by and giving us an update on you, I missed your postings.  <3