Author Topic: An Open Letter of Thanks  (Read 40433 times)

Lee Norris

An Open Letter of Thanks
« on: February 21, 2007, 05:13:46 PM »
An Open Letter of Thanks:

I stopped by today to say a big fat thank you to all of you guys at OTHFans.com and all of my fans everywhere that continue to be so supportive of me and the work that I’m doing.  

Thank you to those who are continually supportive of my character, and for recognizing that there is a place for nice guys on teen shows.

Thank you to those of you that accept me for what I look like, from my sexy nose to my spiky hair.  :)

Thank you to those who realize that One Tree Hill is a show about characters that don’t always do the right things, and that sometimes we have to see them make mistakes in order to learn from them.  

Thank you for coming to mall signings, charity events, or even when you bump into me in public and for making me feel good about what I do.  

Thank you for recognizing that working on OTH isn’t just a passion, and that it’s more than an hour of my life every week; it’s a job that I take very seriously and dedicate every ounce of my energy to all week long.

I continue to have a blast playing Mouth, and watching him grow, and I’m excited to pursue other opportunities as well.  As you may know, “Zodiac” hits theaters on March 2nd, and it will be a dream come true for me to see myself on the big screen.  I’m a kid who grew up in North Carolina and dreamed of being on television and in movies, and those dreams are coming true.  I have all of you supporters to thank for it.  I hope that in some small way, I can be an inspiration to someone – whether you want to be involved in film & television or whether you want to be a doctor, or teacher, or whatever your dream may be.

I guess what I really want to say is this:  don’t let what other people think of you limit yourself in your quest to be who YOU want to be.  Treat others with respect, and recognize that we’re all just trying to figure out who we are and where we belong.  

With the good comes the bad sometimes, and I want to take the opportunity to be thankful for the good.  My fans are a big part of the goodness in my life, and I wanted you to know it.

-Lee
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 12:06:33 PM by Lee Norris »

oth=love

Hey Lee!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 05:20:56 PM »
Awe thank you so much for your inspiring words, Lee. You're pretty awesome and yes I do love that sexy nose and spiky hair:) who doesn't?
I can't wait to see tonight's epi, poor Mouth! & I will def have to check out Zodiac, when it comes out (on my brother's bday! lol)
I would really like to meet you and the cast and I hope I get that chance someday. Anyways, thanks again! It's always nice to hear those things from an actor, kinda like a reality check, esp when things in llife get hectic! ok well see ya tonight(as Mouth)!

Offline Sarah

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
  • NaleyFreak20
Hey Lee!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 05:24:07 PM »
Thanks for stopping by, Lee! You're doing a great job, and we love you! Hopefully i'll see you at the charity game!

Offline MikeyP

• I'm a VIP!
  • I should own stock in this place!
  • Bryanna<3
Hey Lee!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 05:24:15 PM »
hey Lee thanks for stoppin by. its been a while. i cant wait to see zodiac. i talked my law and government teacher into letting us go see it for a field trip so thats gonna be cool. ya just wanted to say thanks for just bein a cool dude and stoppin by here on the boards to talk to us :cool:

Clsrdoc9

Hey Lee!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 05:24:58 PM »
Lee, those are some amazing words right there! Great note, and good to hear from you! Hope to see you at the 4th Annual Charity Game!

TylerChrisFan

Hey Lee!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 05:25:45 PM »
Hey Lee! Thanks for coming on! I hope you make it to the charity game in March!

ashlee0012

Hey Lee!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 05:25:52 PM »
eeeeeeeeeeek. BAHA. you are so cute! and hell yeah, you're totally sexy! ;p
i so cannot wait for "zodiac" im defo gonna check it out! you are really awesome to post these things and i can honestly say, you are THE best! ;) thank you for being amazing and can i say, you are the an amazing actor! ;) muchos lovee<3

lmfao nina! "see you tnoight" :P

ribica

Hey Lee!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »
I can't add anything Lee. You said everything perfectly. Continue doing such a great job ;)

Suzanne

Hey Lee!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 05:39:19 PM »
Thanks for visiting us Lee its so great to know that someone from the show is interacting with us. Love your work by the way!!!:P

kat_leyton_love

Hey Lee!
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 05:41:38 PM »
Lee thanks for visiting :) Very inspiring words and i mean it not just cause i'm sayin it lol..........i think your a great actor and a veary meaningul character in the show :) and will hopefully see "Zodiac"

well if you read it again thanks :D

<3

webbcand

Hey Lee!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 05:49:34 PM »
I was so excited to see you posted again Lee!! Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule for all of your fans here. Great words of wisdom:) And I'm glad your dreams are finally becoming a reality...your on the big screen now!! And I'm gonna keep on supporting Mouth;) And of course you!

Lee Norris

Hey Lee!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 05:51:45 PM »
And PS - schedule permitting, I plan on attending the charity game, can't wait to see you guys in person!

Me&Brooke

Hey Lee!
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 05:52:34 PM »
Hey Lee:D

Thanks for writing. You're hilarious on OTH. Keep up the awesome work.

You are a legend :cool:

Mikey:)

P.S: Can't wait for "Zodiac".

Offline Heidi

• I'm a VIP!
  • Posting Freak
Hey Lee!
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 05:52:55 PM »
Thanks for stoping by :) and those were great words, so thanks ! :)

oth=love

Hey Lee!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 05:54:01 PM »
GAHH :mad: I wish my mom would let me go to the charity game!! I hope you have fun, Lee (& everyone else lol)!